Forums

ForumsForum Games

SHADE (National Security RPG)

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 12:15pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,213 posts

In this spin-off of the classic game, Nova: Reloaded, you're a member of SHADE, previously a Diabolical Time Travel Faction, but now, in this new time stream, a National Security Squad. The Special Hazardous And Dangerous Environment (SHADE) Squad, with you as a member, will keep America safe from terrorist attacks, war declarations, and even alien invasion, to Renegade Time Traveler Uprisings. You'll suffer tragedy, pain, suffering, all in the name of National, and even Global, security. Be warned, team member will die.

Name:
Bio: (4 Sentences at least, tell about allies and why you hate Nick Stone)
------------
Enemies: None
Inventory: None
Health: 100/100
Team: N/A

Rules, FAQ, and Unnecessary information:

Rules:

You cannot control other characters, or players.
You cannot decide the outcome of your actions.
You must not make a ridiculous age such as 2 or 56.
You must have fun.

FAQ:

Q: Can you have two characters?
A: Yes, though not from the start.

Q: Are there other players on the team, or just NPCs
A: Both, though I want as many players as possible on the teams.

Q: I played Nova: Reloaded, can I transfer my character?
A: Yes, though you have to change the bio to say the events you went through in Nova: Reloaded.

Q: I thought SHADE were the bad guys!
A: Well, the time stream changed, and there was a lot of Timey Wimey, Wibbly Wobbly... stuff.

Extra Info:

I modified the character sheet from Nova Reloaded to make the one for this one. Also, I based some of this game on Halo, CoD, and Nova: Reloaded.

Enjoy!

-Spirit

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 12:16pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,213 posts

Sorry, ignore the thing about Nick Stone in the bio. I copied the char. sheet from Nova Reloaded, and forgot to delete that bit.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 9:37pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Name: Christine Makel
Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was  a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in her military school. She is about to officially finish her SHADE training.
-----------
Enemies:None
Inventory:
Health:100/100
Team:N/A

(I hope this is good, I haven't got the slightest clue of the story of Nova: Reloaded but this looks fun!)

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 10:01pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,213 posts

Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was  a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in her military school. She is about to officially finish her SHADE training.
-----------
Enemies:None
Inventory:
Health:100/100
Team:N/A

"This is your final day of SHADE training. Only three of you will move on, the rest will stay five more years! I want to make today the most grueling, painful, miserable day of your lives! It'll be much worse out there in the real world!" The Drill Sergeant shouts gruffly at the line of trainees. "First, we're gonna test you're speed, strength, and quick-thinking! This is an obstacle course with live fire, as well as grenades left and right! You should survive!" The Sergeant shouts. You're third in line. "Greaves, Phillip!" The thin man in front steps up. You see him being fired at by a man running by the course. He climbs through the tires, trips over the barricade, scale the wall, and jump the barbed wire. He's carefully hopping through the minefield when you hear a whistle. "Time's up! Disqualified! You failed to reach the end in the sufficient time limit!" The Sergeant yells. "Winters, James!" The tall, buff looking man in front of you finishes successfully. "Makel, Christine! You're next!" The Sergeant yells, and you walk up to the course. The whistle blows. Your first obstacle is the tires.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 10:18pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She is about to officially finish her SHADE training
--------
Inventory:

I rush over very quickly to the tires and begin lifting my legs up and down in a rhythm, making sure to plant my foot in the center of the tire. I've trained since I was little, I HAD  to make it. Adrenaline begins to pump slightly through me, i was born for this.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 10:44pm

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

Name: Zach Lowery
Bio: Through SHADE training Zach worked hard and tried his best on every single physical training exercise. Finally, the day approaches where Zach can finally reach his dream of becoming a SHADE member. But Zach has to make it a few more days to achieve that goal.

(I hope my bio is enough)

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 12:50am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Hey does my character need to start as a Private?

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 8:09am

blk2860

blk2860

4,213 posts

@Shadow Yes, because they just joined SHADE.

Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She is about to officially finish her SHADE training
--------
Inventory:

You hear a yell "50 seconds to go!" You manage to get through the tires, when you get to the Barricade. Suddenly, the live fire starts, and you're being shot at.

Name: Zach Lowery
Bio: Through SHADE training Zach worked hard and tried his best on every single physical training exercise. Finally, the day approaches where Zach can finally reach his dream of becoming a SHADE member. But Zach has to make it a few more days to achieve that goal.

"This is the final day of your training. Many of you will not succeed, and most will fail. Only 4 can move on to SHADE, the rest will stay another 5 years." The Sergeant says. "Now, the first task is the Obstacle Course. There is Live Fire, and Live grenades, and some of you will be killed in action." The Sergeant tells tells you all. "Kirk, Ryan!" The Sergeant yells. The moment Ryan gets on the course, he's shot and falls backward. He's rushed to a medic. "Lowery, Zach!" You hear him shout. You walk up to the course. The whistle blows, and your first task is the Minefield. What do you do?

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 3:28pm

Chess341

Chess341

43 posts

Name: Sarah Curtis
Bio: Her parents were killed by a group of time terrorists and now she wants to try and stop this from happening to others. Other then that she is known for being intelligent and level headed in most situations.
------------

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 4:01pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

--------
Inventory:

I sprint in the line of fire without hesitation, jumping down into a roll that through constant practice I perfected. I remember being as part of the training so you knew what a bullet felt like when it went through you or some cases, in you. No fear i thought as I began to emerge from my roll back into a sprint

Reply to SHADE (National Security RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!