Forums

ForumsForum Games

SHADE (National Security RPG)

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 6:17pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

Name: Christine Makel
Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She is about to officially finish her SHADE training
--------
Enemies: None
Inventory:
Health: 100/100
Team: N/A

Since you have forgotten about the barricade, before you start sprinting, you roll into it, crashing through it, and get up. You continue running and now it's the wall. You see frayed ropes on the wall, consisting of splintery planks jutting out.

Name: Sarah Curtis
Bio: Her parents were killed by a group of time terrorists and now she wants to try and stop this from happening to others. Other then that she is known for being intelligent and level headed in most situations.
------------
Inventory: X-217 Assault Rifle (4 dmg, 200/200 rnds.)
Team: Frost Team
Derek Frost HP: 100/100
Jenny Winters HP: 100/100

You sleep heavily, as you had finally completed SHADE training the day before. You wake up, with an envelope. It says you've been drafted to Frost Team. You drive to the location and see a man and a woman. "I'm Derek Frost." The man says. "I'm Jenny Winters." The woman tells you. "Welcome to Frost Team." Derek tells you. He hands you an assault rifle, an X-217. He shows you into an Armored Truck, and tells you to mount the Sentry Gun.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 6:45pm

Mordex

Mordex

490 posts

Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She is about to officially finish her SHADE training
--------
Inventory:

'Dammit' I think as I continue and reach the walls. I grab a hold of the strongest rope and begin my climb to the top, trying to avoid gettig cut. I moved my feet one after the other. The opposite hand moving with each step

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 6:58pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

--------
Inventory:

You get to the top when the rope snaps, and you slip. You fall face forward off the other side of the wall, and end up covered in mud. You keep running. "15 seconds! Go! Go!" You hear. You jump the barbed wire, and make it through the minefield. "Our second winner! Go get some rest, the next task is in the afternoon." The Sergeant tells you.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 7:24pm

Mordex

Mordex

490 posts

--------
Inventory:

I take my sergeant's advice and head towards my barracks to get some rest I should have been better I start thinking to myself just as I enter my barrack and locate my bunk and try to fall asleep

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 7:25pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

Name: Zach Lowery
Bio: Through SHADE training Zach worked hard and tried his best on every single physical training exercise. Finally, the day approaches where Zach can finally reach his dream of becoming a SHADE member. But Zach has to make it a few more days to achieve that goal.
Inventory: None
---------

I scan the area for mines and start walking very carefully around them.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 8:44pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

--------
Inventory:

You take a short nap, and dream of driving in an armored truck, gunning down terrorists. James Winters shakes you. "Hey, time for the second task." He tells you. You get out of bed, and hear the Sergeant shout. "Those of you who are not out yet, (He points at the 15 Trainees who survived the first task.) will be assigned to a task. Each of you are assigned to a building, (He points towards an artificial city for nuclear testing.) and you will have to defuse all of the bombs we have planted in the building. After 5 minutes, an alarm will go off and the doors will slide down, and bolt shut, as well as the windows, and any other means of escape. A Bomb with the power of a nuclear warhead will be activated in the building, and those who don't defuse it will be killed. All of these bombs must be defused to pass, and move onto the third and final test." He tells you all. He hurries you to the town, and assigns you to your buildings. You get a hospital. You enter the building, and hear the whistle. The Hospital is two floors. Where do you look first?

Bio: Through SHADE training Zach worked hard and tried his best on every single physical training exercise. Finally, the day approaches where Zach can finally reach his dream of becoming a SHADE member. But Zach has to make it a few more days to achieve that goal.
---------

You walk through it and set one off. It blasts you through the barricade and the wall, and over the barbed wire. The Sergeant hands you a medal. "Well, I suppose you got the shortest time." He tells you, looking quite let down. "You're assigned to Delta Squad. Go to this address tomorrow, and congratulations." He says, unsincerely.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 9:05pm

Mordex

Mordex

490 posts

--------
Inventory:

I rush to the 2nd floor so that when I finish there, I can leave quickly once I am done the bottom floor. My heart races as I run up the stairs but I try and keep a cool mind, a wrong cut there and she is ash. Once again, adrenaline fueled her body and comforted her like a old friend. She began to systematically search the rooms, looking for a bomb.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 9:11pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

--------
Inventory:

You see a suitcase, a cellphone, and an alarm clock. Two of them are bombs, one is not. The bombs will explode when two of the three items are gone. Choose wisely.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 9:41pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

---------
"Thanks Sarge." I say, somewhat discouraged.
I look at the address to see where I should go.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 10:48pm

Mordex

Mordex

490 posts

--------
Inventory:

I rush over to the Alarm clock. The cellphone while it has great potential as a bomb for the easiness of simply making a call to make it explode, it is not large enough for a nuclear device. The Alarm clock I know for sure as the alarm could be used as a effective signal for it to explode and carefully unscrew it open..

Reply to SHADE (National Security RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!