Forums

ForumsForum Games

SHADE (National Security RPG)

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 4:41pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,412 posts

Name: Zach Lowery
Bio: Through SHADE training Zach worked hard and tried his best on every single physical training exercise. Finally, the day approaches where Zach can finally reach his dream of becoming a SHADE member. But Zach has to make it a few more days to achieve that goal.
Enemies: None
Inventory: None
Health: 100/100
Team: N/A
---------

"Patton Airfield, Hangar 34" You read aloud.

Name: Christine Makel
Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She is about to officially finish her SHADE training
--------
Inventory:

You unscrew it, when the Cell Phone and Suitcase explode. Not all of the bombs are nuclear. Plus, it hasn't been 5 minutes yet. You get your hand burned slightly, but other than that, you're fine.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:24pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She is about to officially finish her SHADE training
--------
Inventory:

She curses under her breath, that's her second mistake. The burn does not phase her and looks for other bombs on the 2nd floor and if there aren't any then it's straight down the bottom floor to search. She was not going to fail now.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:38pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,412 posts

--------
Inventory:

She walks past a TV, as well as a computer, when she smells an odd smell coming from the bathroom. An odd that doesn't make you question the eating habits of the person responsible, no, a smell that has no business being there. A smell, that belongs anywhere but here. A smell, reminiscent, of radiation.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:52pm

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

Bio: Through SHADE training Zach worked hard and tried his best on every single physical training exercise. Finally, the day approaches where Zach can finally reach his dream of becoming a SHADE member. But Zach has to make it a few more days to achieve that goal.

I head home (or base/hq) for a good nights sleep.
"I must do good tomorrow." I say as I am heading there.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 8:07pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

--------
Inventory:

I think on what to do. That radiation can only truly mean one thing in here, a nuke. I rush over to the bathroom door and procced with caution as i enter. I know how to disarm the nuke and start right away

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 9:05pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,412 posts

--------
Inventory:

You disarm it, and here a tick, tick, tick. in the room you just left. Thinking it was a clock, you check the time. And then you realize it. There's no clock in that room.

You dream of battling an army of robots, exact in their movements, with fake human hands that hide laser weapons. Odd. You wake up, in a sweat.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 9:10pm

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

I sit up in my bed, throw the sheets off of me and wipe the sweat from my head. "Freaking Dreams..." I say. I head off to the shower with a bundle of my clothes that I will change into. After the shower, I brush my teeth, and comb my hair down. I look at the address, and then look at what time it is.
(when do I need to be there and what time is it?)

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 9:20pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

--------
Inventory:

The sound sends shivers down my spine, time is almost up ran through my head as I raced towards the exit, it was only a matter of time and I hoped I was fast enough, I sprinted as fast as my body would let me.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 11:01pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,412 posts

On the back of the paper, it says 2:00 PM. You check the time. 1:27 PM.

--------
Inventory:

You manage to destroy a bomb on your way out, as you look around. Four buildings had exploded. "Well, There's only 3 people left. I guess you guys can join Delta Force." He says, handing you a piece of paper. "Patton Airfield, Hangar 34. Be there at 2:00 PM." You read aloud. You glance at your watch. 1:27.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 11:48pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

--------
Inventory:

Even though I'm a little exhausted from the final test, I decide to go straight to the Airfield. My excitement takes over my tiredness as I think about getting real missions. I smile "Well, I hope I made you proud Dad.." she says to herself, her dad passing away before she started SHADE training. She gathers her gear and makes her way to the hangar.

Reply to SHADE (National Security RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!