Forums

ForumsForum Games

SHADE (National Security RPG)

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 11:57pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

Name: Zach Lowery
Bio: Through SHADE training Zach worked hard and tried his best on every single physical training exercise. Finally, the day approaches where Zach can finally reach his dream of becoming a SHADE member. But Zach has to make it a few more days to achieve that goal.
Enemies: None
Inventory: None
Health: 100/100
Team: N/A

I decide to already head over to the Airfield. Perhaps if I can get their early I can prepare for the next test... or mission whatever it may be.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 5:00pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,696 posts

Name: Christine Makel
Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She has officially finished her SHADE training
--------
Inventory:

You see the other survivors. James Winters, and someone named Chris Trenton. They come with you, and you see someone, whose badge says Zach Lowery. (rychus) You see a man with a bowler hat covering his face as well.

Bio: Through SHADE training Zach worked hard and tried his best on every single physical training exercise. Finally, the day approaches where Zach can finally reach his dream of becoming a SHADE member. But Zach has to make it a few more days to achieve that goal.

You see three other people there, as well as a man wearing a bowler hat covering his face. One person, you can see the name Christine Makel (Mordex) on their badge.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 5:59pm

rychus

rychus

1,301 posts

I look at Christine and give her a nod. I stay standing, waiting if anyone else needs to come so this can be started. In my waiting, I glance around the airfield to see if I can predict what is going to happen.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 6:19pm

Mordex

Mordex

494 posts

Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She is about to officially finish her SHADE training
--------
Inventory:

I see Zach nod towards me and return one back. No need to be on bad terms with any of the team. The man with the bowler hat catches my attention. Him hiding his face and the odd choice in headgear peaked her curiousity. She walked towards him until standing in front "Nice hat." She says nicely with a smile, trying to get his attention. He sort of reminded her of her best friend Anthony Pent, who liked to try and sneak up on her and usually landed on his back.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 7:03pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,696 posts

Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She is about to officially finish her SHADE training
--------
Inventory:
Team: Delta Force:
Drake Volta: Leader: 100/100 HP
Christine Makel: 100/100 HP
James Winters: 100/100 HP
Chris Trenton: 100/100 HP

&

Zach Lowery: 100/100 HP

He takes off his bowler hat. He has black hair, curving a bit to the side. Jet black sideburns as well. His eyes seem somewhat bloodshot, and the pupils are dark blue. He has pale skin. Seeing you, he remains silent. The strange man looks out of place, in his overcoat. You hear him clear his throat. "Well. Delta Force. So this is what my team looks like. I've been assigned to form Delta Force for SHADE. My name? Drake Volta." He says, folding the bowler hat up, and pocketing it.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 8:47pm

Mordex

Mordex

494 posts

Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She has officially finished her SHADE training
--------
Inventory:

She walks away and sits on a nearby box, taking in his appearance. He looked like some sort of criminal or lunatic, perhaps a little bit of both but she knew appearances meant nothing. She nodded with a eager smile "That must make you our CO." she says casually getting the feeling that he is or was a member of SHADE "We're green but ready to go, Sir." she says simply standing up again. Military was her whole life and she was more than perhaps anyone ready to start.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 9:01pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,696 posts

Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She has officially finished her SHADE training.
--------
Inventory:

(Copy THIS character sheet.)
"Alright, well then. Why don't you introduce yourselves." He says, calmly. "Chris Trenton here, sir!" Chris says. "Please, please, skip the formalities." Drake says. "James Winters here." James says.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 9:53pm

Mordex

Mordex

494 posts

Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She has officially finished her SHADE training.
--------
Inventory:

She didn't know her other teammates names just then. She already like this guy, formalities made her sick "Christine Makel at your service." she says with a sly smile. When she would get the chance, she wanted to talk to every one of her team. Knowing who is watching your back was important in her book "Now that name call is over, anything else you want to know or are you going to give us orders? she says eagerly but respectfully

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 9:55pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,696 posts

--------
Inventory:
Zach Lowery: 100/100 HP

Wait for Zach.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 10:25pm

Mordex

Mordex

494 posts

Okay. I have one question though, What is the year/time? Just so I can better idea of the story and possible technology.

Reply to SHADE (National Security RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!