blk2860

4,185 posts

Between 2030 and 2045.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 11:38pm

rychus

rychus

1,198 posts

Name: Zach Lowery
Bio: Through SHADE training Zach worked hard and tried his best on every single physical training exercise. Finally, the day approaches where Zach can finally reach his dream of becoming a SHADE member. But Zach has to make it a few more days to achieve that goal.
Enemies: None
Inventory: None
Health: 100/100
Team: Delta Force:
Drake Volta: Leader: 100/100 HP
Zach Lowery: 100/100 HP
James Winters: 100/100 HP
Chris Trenton: 100/100 HP

I watch as everything happens and manage to squeeze my name in, "Zach... Lowery."

(sorry about not posting earlier I was hanging out with my uncle, who I do not see on long periods of time)

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 4:54pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,185 posts

Name: Zach Lowery
Bio: Through SHADE training Zach worked hard and tried his best on every single physical training exercise. Finally, the day approaches where Zach can finally reach his dream of becoming a SHADE member. But Zach has to make it a few more days to achieve that goal.
Inventory: TAZ-45 Assault Rifle
Christine Makel: 100/100 HP

&

Name: Christine Makel
Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She has officially finished her SHADE training.
--------
Inventory: TAZ-45  Assault Rifle

"Well... No, no... Not yet, you're not ready." He says, with a thoughtful expression. "Anyway, this metal." He knocks on the truck. "Is 5 layers thick. Bullet-proof, though we'll encounter worse than bullets." He explains. He shows you all in the back of the truck, handing each of you a TAZ-45 Assault Rifle. It starts driving, when you hear a loud explosion. Screams are heard, and Chris falls out of the truck. Shots are fired, and you both find yourself facing a small army of... undead? "Fiends." Drake says. "Demonic Humans." He explains.

Posted Apr 25, '13 at 5:55pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She has officially finished her SHADE training.
--------
Inventory: TAZ-45  Assault Rifle

I can't believe what I am seeing. I feel fear initially but then I realize that we are the one thing stopping these things from killing innocent people "Chris!" I yell as he falls out and turn to Drake "He'll be fine, right?" I say a little concerned while doing a weapon check and gearing up my mind for the battle

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 9:29pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

(Should we continue without him?)

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 9:37pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,185 posts

Possibly, I'll give him until Monday to respond.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 7:48pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

(I don't think he's coming back)

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 8:42pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,185 posts

--------
Inventory: TAZ-45  Assault Rifle (265/265 rnds. 7 dmg), Metal Vest (8 def.)
Health: 80/100
Zach Lowery: 17/100 HP
Chris Trenton: 25/100 HP

Zach is knocked unconscious, as the ambulance smashes into a furniture store. (If he doesn't come back, he'll be dead.) Drake jumps out as it smashes into the building, and so do you and James. "He's alright, though there's a lot of bleeding. Zach, though, I think he'll probably die." Drake observes. Chris wakes up, blood smeared all over his shirt. His foot appears broken, as does his nose. "Oh... God. It hurts." He moans. Drake calls in another truck, as you and James hold off the Fiends. The other truck arrives, and Zach and Chris are both put in stretchers. Drake hands you both Metal Vests, and he takes one for himself. Chris is sedated, and they shut the door. It doesn't drive off, as it's your only transport. Suddenly, one of the fiends grabs a parking meter, and sweeps you off your legs. 20 damage. What do you do?

Fiend (x1)
HP: 210/210
Weapon: Parking Meter (8 dmg)
Defense: 9

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 9:41pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

You may want to put my actions from Nova: Renegades, (the point where you put the Shade ambulance smashing into furniture store.) in here

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 9:49pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,185 posts

Suddenly, a man comes and helps fend off the Fiends. He has Brown hair and Brown eyes, and looks around 23 years old.

Reply to SHADE (National Security RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!