Forums

ForumsForum Games

SHADE (National Security RPG)

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 8:59pm

Mordex

Mordex

494 posts

Name: Christine Makel
Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She has officially finished her SHADE training.
--------
Enemies: None
Inventory: TAZ-45 Assault Rifle (265/265 rnds. 7 dmg), Metal Vest (8 def.)
Health: 80/100
Team: Delta Force:
Drake Volta: Leader: 100/100 HP
Zach Lowery: 17/100 HP
James Winters: 100/100 HP
Chris Trenton: 25/100 HP

I quickly rise to my feet and get some firing distance by sprinting backwards, being careful not to trip. I aim my sights and fire on the 3-round burst setting for better accuracy, squeezing the trigger a few times, going for shot to the heart-area or maybe a headshot. I notice out of the corner of my eye the new arrival, I just hope he doesn't get himself or me killed.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 11:28pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,697 posts

Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learned how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She quickly became a trouble-maker at her school and around the neighborhood so it was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decision making, and martial prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she was asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She has officially finished her SHADE training.
--------

You drive off the Fiends, as they run far away, hiding in the sewers. Drake walks over to the odd man. "Well, you're certainly not on our team. So tell me. Who are you?" He asks the new arrival.

Posted May 1, '13 at 6:39pm

Mordex

Mordex

494 posts

--------

I reload my weapon and put the semi-used clip on my belt. I also walk over to the man following Drake. He was definitely friendly since he just about saved us from the fiends or else we might of gotten overran "You just did what I have been training my life for. Are you some kind of ghost operative?" I ask as I sling the gun onto my shoulder

Posted May 1, '13 at 7:01pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,697 posts

--------

"My name is Chris Mantis.", He tells Drake. "Well, this is James Winters, and this is Christine Makel. The other two on my team are Zach Lowery, and Chris Trenton, though they're off to the hospital. Nasty crash, we had." Drake explains to Chris, pointing at the wreckage. "And I'm Drake Volta." Drake adds. You then ask your question. (Just so you know, this is actually someone playing on one of my other games. I'm telling him what you and Drake say, as well as what's happening to you and your team, and the stuff he's doing, you'll hear about. The player is shadowgun453.)

Posted May 2, '13 at 10:03pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,697 posts

--------

"No, I've been in a fight or two but I was near here when I heard the crash. You've heard of the Millennium Vault right? Well I was there talking to someone from my past." Chris Mantis says.

Posted May 3, '13 at 8:53pm

Mordex

Mordex

494 posts

--------

I smile and try not to laugh as he says a fight or two and nod as he says Millennium Vault, I thought it was myth but seeing how I've been training since age 10 or even 6 if you count my Ex-Seal Dad "Whoever it was must of been important to you. Anyways, thanks for the help back there." I say sticking my open hand out to him with a bright smile. I am few inches shorter as I stand in front of him. I think I survived. I met a cool new person. We drove back the fiends. A good first mission I might say

Posted May 3, '13 at 11:23pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,697 posts

Waiting on his response.

Posted May 4, '13 at 12:55am

blk2860

blk2860

10,697 posts

--------

He grabs your hand and shakes it. "Your welcome, so where you guys off to next?" He asks. "Well, we're heading off to do a special mission off in Denver. Apparently, there's been an order formed their. The Order, of Gremlin." Drake says, worriedly.

Posted May 4, '13 at 9:33am

Mordex

Mordex

494 posts

Christine Makel
Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learn how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She soon became a trouble-maker in her shcool and around the neighborhood. It was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decsion making, and martial arts prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she got asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She has officially finished her SHADE training.
----------
Inventory: Taz-45 Assault Rifle(265/265 rnds, 7 Dmg), Metal Vest(8 Def.)
Team: Delta Force

Drake's worried voice barely phases me "Hopefully it will start off better than this mission." I say jokingly but also a little serious "Hey Chris, if you want, you can come with us. We could use the extra help seeing that two of men are down." I suggest, looking over at Drake making sure my offer is ok as I sit down on a piece lf nearby rubble to address my injuries, it nothing too major but I need to be a 100%

Posted May 4, '13 at 12:58pm

Chess341

Chess341

1,000 posts

Name: Sarah Curtis
Bio: Her parents were killed by a group of time terrorists and now she wants to try and stop this from happening to others. Other then that she is known for being intelligent and level headed in most situations.
------------
Inventory: X-217 Assault Rifle (4 dmg, 200/200 rnds.)
Health: 100/100
Team: Frost Team
Derek Frost HP: 100/100
Jenny Winters HP: 100/100

Sorry for not responding went on a trip with no internet. Anyway, I mount the Sentry Gun.

Reply to SHADE (National Security RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!