Forums

ForumsForum Games

SHADE (National Security RPG)

Posted May 5, '13 at 4:51pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,455 posts

Christine Makel
Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learn how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She soon became a trouble-maker in her shcool and around the neighborhood. It was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decsion making, and martial arts prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she got asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She has officially finished her SHADE training.
----------
Enemies: None
Inventory: Taz-45 Assault Rifle(265/265 rnds, 7 Dmg), Metal Vest(8 Def.)
Health: 80/100
Team: Delta Force
Drake Volta: Leader: 100/100 HP
Zach Lowery: 17/100 HP
James Winters: 100/100 HP
Chris Trenton: 25/100 HP

"Did you say Gremlin?" He asks, stunned, still speaking to Drake. "Yes. As in, Project, Gremlin. Since it's you, it's obvious you know about it. They formed after the artifact of the Millenium Vault was found, saying that 'Our Lord has returned'. We believe, that an evolved Project Gremlin survived in the vault, and apparently, so do they." Drake says to Chris. Then you ask your question.

Name: Sarah Curtis
Bio: Her parents were killed by a group of time terrorists and now she wants to try and stop this from happening to others. Other then that she is known for being intelligent and level headed in most situations.
------------
Inventory: X-217 Assault Rifle (4 dmg, 200/200 rnds.)
Health: 100/100
Team: Frost Team
Derek Frost HP: 100/100
Jenny Winters HP: 100/100

They get in the truck, and start driving it. "We're heading for a location. The old capital, Washington D.C. You remember what happened, right? Project Gremlin destroyed most of it, when it launched the spikes and flames into the sky, from New York. It was quarantined, and now it's just abandoned, and they made the new capital Chicago." Derek says. "Apparently, a group of Terrorists, calling themselves CYBER. Branched off of that old group, TTCU." He explains.

Posted May 5, '13 at 6:23pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,455 posts

Christine Makel
Bio: She lived in a house with four older brothers so she had to quickly learn how to fight and fight dirty if needed. She soon became a trouble-maker in her shcool and around the neighborhood. It was no surprise when her parents shipped her off to military school where she excelled. She showed impressive agility, cunning, stamina, decsion making, and martial arts prowess but was sometimes arrogant and ruthless and when she got asked to get training to become a member of SHADE, she immediately accepted. Her only friend during all of this was a man by the name of Anthony Pent, her teammate in military school. She has officially finished her SHADE training.
----------

"It's more or less my mess to clean up, so I'm coming with you guys." Chris says. "Great. Let's go." Drake says. You drive off to an abandoned airfield, in which you see a Large, rusted, destroyed Plane, with the faded letters "Air Force One". "After Washington D.C was destroyed by Gremlin, or at least, it's spikes and flame, the Country fell into Anarchy. They attempted to make a capital in Chicago, but it's been under heavy siege. This is what became of Air Force One. SHADE now uses it." Drake explains. You enter the ****pit. Drake is Pilot. "So, which one of you knows anything about flying? I need a Co-pilot." Drake asks.

Posted May 5, '13 at 7:12pm

Chess341

Chess341

43 posts

Name: Sarah Curtis
Bio: Her parents were killed by a group of time terrorists and now she wants to try and stop this from happening to others. Other then that she is known for being intelligent and level headed in most situations.
------------
Inventory: X-217 Assault Rifle (4 dmg, 200/200 rnds.)
Health: 100/100
Team: Frost Team
Derek Frost HP: 100/100
Jenny Winters HP: 100/100

I say "Gotcha," But uh, what is TTCU?

Posted May 5, '13 at 9:31pm

Mordex

Mordex

166 posts

Christine Makel
----------

I enter the ****pit with Drake and sit in the co-pilots seat "I flew a jet back during my time in the normal service, I know how to operate a plane." I say confidently "I'm happy you're coming with us Chris." I say back to him as I put on a headset and check my instruments, I felt better feet on the ground but I didn't mind piloting

Reply to SHADE (National Security RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!