ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Hacked?

9 3959
HipRubberducky
HipRubberducky
2 posts
Nomad

I think my account may have been hacked. A few days ago, it said I completed a quest in Jacksmith the previous day. I had not been on the computer that day, nor did I get that far in the game. Is there any way I can get help for this?

• 9 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

That's weird. Did you play Jacksmith ever before? It might be delayed in appearing on your profile. Otherwise be sure to change your password immediately.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

I don't see a Jacksmith quest on your profile.

Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

The most likely conclusion:

You were not hacked. You never logged out and someone else used the computer to play the game. It is not being 'hacked' if you don't log out, or if you blab your password, or if you have a lousy password and someone guesses it, or if you write it down and someone finds it, or if you go afk and someone comes across your account that's still logged on.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

You were not hacked.

I also don't think he was hacked. In fact, his profile doesn't even show any Jacksmith quests. Here's a screenshot:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/NoJacksmith_zpsf0699bff.png

@HipRubberducky: As Kasic stated, you were not hacked. You also claim to see a Jacksmith quest on your profile when there is none.
Kasic
Kasic
5,556 posts
Jester

You also claim to see a Jacksmith quest on your profile when there is none.

That's a whole other can of worms. Sometimes quests don't show up after you've completed them for a while.
HipRubberducky
HipRubberducky
2 posts
Nomad

Well, I can see them bright as day. It says I found 10 epic weapon designs, Which I never got. I played once, and only for like 5 minutes, cause I don't find the game that good. I even asked my brother, and he doesn't even know what armor games is. Plus, it says I got april 18th, a day i did not play.

Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

@HipRubberducky: You should post a screenshot if you're going to keep claiming to see something we're not.

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

Press a button called "PrtSc SysRq" on your keyboard, open Paint, hit CTRL + V, then upload the image to a image hoster and give us the link to it. We want a screenshot.

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Yes, a screenshot!

Showing 1-9 of 9