Forums

ForumsSupport Forum

[Answered] Hacked?

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 5:55pm

HipRubberducky

HipRubberducky

2 posts

I think my account may have been hacked. A few days ago, it said I completed a quest in Jacksmith the previous day. I had not been on the computer that day, nor did I get that far in the game. Is there any way I can get help for this?

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 6:06pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

That's weird. Did you play Jacksmith ever before? It might be delayed in appearing on your profile. Otherwise be sure to change your password immediately.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 6:07pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,712 posts

I don't see a Jacksmith quest on your profile.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 6:23pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,590 posts

The most likely conclusion:

You were not hacked. You never logged out and someone else used the computer to play the game. It is not being 'hacked' if you don't log out, or if you blab your password, or if you have a lousy password and someone guesses it, or if you write it down and someone finds it, or if you go afk and someone comes across your account that's still logged on.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 8:03pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,712 posts

You were not hacked.

I also don't think he was hacked. In fact, his profile doesn't even show any Jacksmith quests. Here's a screenshot:

http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee400/Patrick2011b/NoJacksmith_zpsf0699bff.png

@HipRubberducky: As Kasic stated, you were not hacked. You also claim to see a Jacksmith quest on your profile when there is none.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 8:21pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,590 posts

You also claim to see a Jacksmith quest on your profile when there is none.

That's a whole other can of worms. Sometimes quests don't show up after you've completed them for a while.

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 9:54pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,768 posts

Well, if you think you have been hacked alter your password.

But i agree with the other and say: your not hacked, i dont think a not shown up quest is an issue which is caused by a hacker... thats just a lil glitch, play the game again and maybe you can trigger the quest another time (or another quest), if they dont shown up on your gamepage wait a while (cuz, as mentioned from Kasic, there is maybe a lil delay).

Posted Apr 21, '13 at 9:57pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,768 posts

Oops, sorry, my mind^^

Ok, a password change for the safety is still an option^^
But as long as your page dont show any jacksmith quests solved i agree and say: your not hacked.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 5:36pm

HipRubberducky

HipRubberducky

2 posts

Well, I can see them bright as day. It says I found 10 epic weapon designs, Which I never got. I played once, and only for like 5 minutes, cause I don't find the game that good. I even asked my brother, and he doesn't even know what armor games is. Plus, it says I got april 18th, a day i did not play.

Posted Apr 22, '13 at 5:39pm

Patrick2011

Patrick2011

3,712 posts

@HipRubberducky: You should post a screenshot if you're going to keep claiming to see something we're not.

Reply to [Answered] Hacked?

You must be logged in to post a reply!