ForumsNews and FeedbackAbout The Mobile apps Games

3 3656
a7mdz
a7mdz
1 posts
Peasant

Hi, so yeah i noticed most of the apps are for apple iphone and ipads...etc and only like few or 1 and 2 for android ... anyways there's also a new platform ios "BlackBerry10" android apps(converted) and Blackberry's own native apps works on it so if u kindly please make some of those apps and more apps available for all three platforms? apple,android and blackberry ? please?

• 3 Replies
Salvidian
Salvidian
4,170 posts
Farmer

It's harder than one would think to convert a Flash game into a running app. The staff would need to learn about the new Blackberry OS before doing anything constructive, and then they'd have to actually convert the thing.

Minotaur55
Minotaur55
1,373 posts
Blacksmith

The mobile games by AG are a bit harder to work with. I got Crush the Castle for my Android and it was very hard to work with. So I tried playing Crush the Castle on the NON android version... don't ever do it.

I don't think making it for Apple, Android, and BlackBerry would work. Thats a lot of work to do and AG has enough on its plate. Thats why so few games are made into mobile apps.

Personally I prefer playing AG games on my laptop, it makes for a very relaxing evening after diggin' for oil. lol =)

AgentFerb
AgentFerb
3 posts
Nomad

I agree. I would really like to see several of the games in Android Format.
Especially Desktop Tower Defense.
I actually joined for the specific purpose of checking on the possibility that Desktop Tower Defense will become an Android App.
I personally think it would lend itself great to the tablet and smart phone platforms and it is a fun game.

Showing 1-3 of 3