Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Trying to add games to Favorites

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 1:40am

neahbay1

neahbay1

2 posts

Everyone says to click the heart with a green plus sign, but I don't see it on my screen.  Any ideas?

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 1:52am

Jblaze101

Jblaze101

461 posts

whn you click on a game to play there is a heart above the game and its basically by the name of the game  and its also by a mail sign also if it doesn't show you maybe have something disabled that shows  the symbols my guess

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 4:33am

yuri26anime

yuri26anime

14 posts

I still don't understand >,

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:18am

mikacinikac

mikacinikac

378 posts

This heart is on top(above) of the game!
=)

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 12:52pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,155 posts

Quote from AGs Thread about this:

[quuote]At the top of the game's page, there will be a line of several little icons. One of the will be a little heart with a green plus on it. This icon, when pressed, will add the game to your favourites.

So you have to be on the page of the game to add it to your favs, then search these lil icons, one of these icons is a heart with a lil green "+" on it, click on this icon and the game is added to your favs... you can check instantly if it works, cuz when you faved it (or if you have faved it sometinmes before) the lil "+" is vanished, then youll see "only" the red heart.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 8:41pm

PoppyG

PoppyG

3 posts

No little red heart. Only Google 'G+1', Twitter 'Tweet', StumbleUpon and FB 'Like', each with the # of clicks next to it.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 8:50pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,155 posts

Ah, ok, youre talking about one of the MMOs i think, i noticed that the heart isnt visible at MMO pages, but its there (invisible^^), just a lil bit left from the "G+1".
So go to the page of the MMO, and search a lil bit left from "G+1", when you find it (hover over it, not too hard, your mouse-cursor changes) youll see a lil window poping up "Add to Faves", then click on it.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 8:53pm

PoppyG

PoppyG

3 posts

OK. Managed to add DotD to my faves. It still does not show the little heart and the email logo but when I mouse over the blank space it does give the 'text' version and when I clicked there it did add my game to my faves.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 12:26am

neahbay1

neahbay1

2 posts

This also worked for me.  No icon but when I put the cursor to the left of the "G+1" it changed and saved the game.    Thanks for all the responses!

Reply to Trying to add games to Favorites

You must be logged in to post a reply!