Forums

ForumsFlash Games

Kingdom Rush v1.13 Dark Tower, Iron Challenge, Hard level beaten? Anyone???

Posted Dec 15, '13 at 1:30pm

abatele

abatele

1 post

Finally got it with this guy setup, tried like 10 times, and used same hero https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=03dowRy96OQ

Posted Mar 22, '14 at 4:51pm

FortCastle

FortCastle

1 post

its always the blood hounds coming with the huge pack of shielding deamonds that kills me right before the archers and rock summons appear i almost made it many times, but then realized i was probably cheating,,,(i had too much stars),,,, and yet cant beat it? wtf

Posted Mar 22, '14 at 10:37pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

6,774 posts

Its hard, but beatable, i undestand that you raged about it, but there is no reason to swearing, so i will alert a mod abou your swearing post and he may delete it.
You need no cheat, videos... well, i never watched a video, they are good to block your own thinking^^

Better watch what the enemys does and alter your strategy... no one said this is easy to make^^

Posted Mar 24, '14 at 4:52pm

MrDayCee

MrDayCee

9,341 posts

@FortCastle ... I deleted your second post. Swearing is not allowed anywhere on this website, ok? Thank you! =)

As for your roblem', try what @UnleashedUponMankind suggested; alter your strategy once you know where and how many enemies spawn. This can very well be the key to victory!

Posted Jun 28, '14 at 4:42pm

jmm12345

jmm12345

1 post

This strategy makes it easy:
http://videobam.com/GXjxL

Few notes:
1) You must kill the sets of marauders with 2 rains like in the video
2) Stop the first necromancers near the entrance and kill them all with 1 rain of fire. You must get them all before they summon skeletons.
3) You must kill the demons who come at the same time with dark lords with rain of fire
4) Sell the most upper archer tower after the wave of demons have passed it and upgrade to 2 holy orders and holy strikes. Also buy 2 elementals.
5) When you have big group of demons packed into same place near the end with your elementals and paladins, kill them all with rain of fire
6) Buy max teleport to arcane tower and max paladins holy strike

Reply to Kingdom Rush v1.13 Dark Tower, Iron Challenge, Hard level beaten? Anyone???

You must be logged in to post a reply!