ForumsNewcomers ForumNuu

5 1600
Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
726 posts

That's how I think the word new should be spelled ^ haha. Anyway I like puzzle & skill games mostly. Recommendations, anyone?

• 5 Replies
R2D21999
R2D21999
18,225 posts

Welcome! I'm R2 and I like pain and suffering of others. Would you like some free chowder?

Salvidian
Salvidian
4,297 posts

Anything made by Nuugrounds is good.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :P

But if you want some great games to play, just go through my favorited games list. Because I favorited them, they must only be the very best.

Terry_Logic
Terry_Logic
4,610 posts

Welcome, nuubie. If you enjoy that particular category of game, there are a number of them with quests attached to them. I see you've already discovered Monster Bark. Might I also suggest Sequester and Help The Hero?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,174 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG nuubee... where is the honey?

Arm_Candy
Arm_Candy
726 posts

Thanks, all! It's great being welcomed by so many active community members!

I'm R2 and I like pain and suffering of others.

Maybe I'll tell you some stories of my past then. haha

But if you want some great games to play, just go through my favorited games list. Because I favorited them, they must only be the very best.

Haha okay I'll trust your judgment. If I end up disagreeing at least I will have gained the experience.

I see you've already discovered Monster Bark. Might I also suggest Sequester and Help The Hero?

I'll keep those in mind. I'm always looking for quests that I can use my puzzle solving skills to complete. Thanks for the tip!
Showing 1-5 of 5