Forums

ForumsNewcomers Forum

Nuu

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 3:43pm

Arm_Candy

Arm_Candy

154 posts

That's how I think the word new should be spelled ^ haha. Anyway I like puzzle & skill games mostly. Recommendations, anyone?

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 3:53pm

R2D21999

R2D21999

8,462 posts

Welcome! I'm R2 and I like pain and suffering of others. Would you like some free chowder?

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:11pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Anything made by Nuugrounds is good.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. :P

But if you want some great games to play, just go through my favorited games list. Because I favorited them, they must only be the very best.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:32pm

Terry_Logic

Terry_Logic

3,997 posts

Welcome, nuubie. If you enjoy that particular category of game, there are a number of them with quests attached to them. I see you've already discovered Monster Bark. Might I also suggest Sequester and Help The Hero?

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:58pm

UnleashedUponMankind

UnleashedUponMankind

5,551 posts

Hell-O and welcome to AG nuubee... where is the honey?

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 2:35am

Arm_Candy

Arm_Candy

154 posts

Thanks, all! It's great being welcomed by so many active community members!

I'm R2 and I like pain and suffering of others.

Maybe I'll tell you some stories of my past then. haha

But if you want some great games to play, just go through my favorited games list. Because I favorited them, they must only be the very best.

Haha okay I'll trust your judgment. If I end up disagreeing at least I will have gained the experience.

I see you've already discovered Monster Bark. Might I also suggest Sequester and Help The Hero?

I'll keep those in mind. I'm always looking for quests that I can use my puzzle solving skills to complete. Thanks for the tip!

Reply to Nuu

You must be logged in to post a reply!