Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

What would be the best way to unpopulate the earth

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:00pm

thecode11

thecode11

92 posts

Any answers hopefully humane and by unpopulate i mean lower human populations.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:03pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

Simple. Make people infertile. No more babies means decreases in the population.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:04pm

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,230 posts

Wait wait wait wait wait..hold up. Let me just make sure I'm understanding this correctly...

You are asking us what the best way to create human population control is?

See..I get that we are becoming over-populated..and a thread about the issues behind that and possible solutions to the problem sounds nice..but a thread asking about ways to police human reproduction and/or create a "human" genocide seems a bit..much

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:10pm

thecode11

thecode11

92 posts

by my thoughts i meant get technology being able to make colonies and send people to the colonies salidian control not make us doomed to die

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:15pm

HahiHa

HahiHa

4,939 posts

Knight

Increase quality of life and education world-wide, decrease poverty. That way, make countries like India have birth rates more similar to those of western industrial countries.

Regulate artificial insemination after a certain age; chance to get twins or more, increase with age; besides, artificial fecundation already comes with increased chances due to the methods applied *cough*octomom*cough*

Focus medicine and research more on keeping people healthy as long as possible instead of keeping them alife as long as possible.

Reach new horizons and colonise the space!

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:15pm

Salvidian

Salvidian

3,950 posts

salidian control not make us doomed to die

I think you meant to say Salvidian. Protip: Sal works just as well.

Anyway, you wouldn't cause everyone to be infertile. That's downright stupid.

by my thoughts i meant get technology being able to make colonies and send people to the colonies

Where would we get the money, the time, the resources, and the research to do this?

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:26pm

Minotaur55

Minotaur55

1,226 posts

Knight

Make a law against copulating after 1 child has already been born? Thats all I got man.

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 5:31pm

thecode11

thecode11

92 posts

Thanks sal for the correction and resources umm no clue you have a point.

minotaur i think thats a law in china the only way you can have more is if you ask the head of china.

HahiHa nice ideas besides my idea.

Posted May 1, '13 at 7:14am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,009 posts

Soylent Green!

Posted May 1, '13 at 7:39am

Lanod

Lanod

28 posts

HUNGER GAMES!!!!!!!!!!

Reply to What would be the best way to unpopulate the earth