Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

What would be the best way to unpopulate the earth

Posted May 6, '13 at 7:04am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

abut that long quote of yours.
all they explain is how competition on a market is a "race" all they say can also be said of the chips market. is there a chips-race going on aswel? or a body lotion-race, pizza-race. etc. etc.
they call the competition of the free market a race. i still fail to see this as a real race. what are these private companies racing for, if it's a real race?

=============================

about Howard Bloom's video

1, what a creepy guy
anyway, what he said:

calling the current space station "our space station" but it's a "international space station" there are chinees parts on "your station" (not to mention all the other countries)

is he one of those guys that is scared of china? OOHH. no they have 2 modules up. they are going to beat everything blah blah blah.
it's getting harder and harder for me to take him seriously. and he didn't even make a point yet where he said who are racing.
asia is racing but sofar only talked about china. (let's take a look what more he has to say)

ah he called out japan:
china and japan work together. they are not racing each other.
he calls out india:
to bad for him india is also in the same boat as china and japan.
north-korea..... that country has a hard time keeping everyone alive. they have old cars, old weapons, everything there is old. they sure aint going to be 1st in space exploration. are we really racing against NK? then we can take a break and eat a sandwich at the parking lot. their flintstone mobiel wont pass us. oh wait he starts talking about it being rockets for war. well then they are not even trying to go into space. so lets not wait for the flintstone mobiel and drive on....

the urainians are also part of the "international space exploration coordination group"
so, i'm sorry to say. but they are not competeting in a race either. NEXT!

iran: that they work together whit north-korea to build weapons and nukes. (if thats even true to begin whit) then what has that to do whit space exploration? why is this guy talking about this? he is just spreading fear and propaganda sofar i can see.

oh and that was the end of the video:
oke he has nothing usefull to say about NK and iran. so lets skip that.
the rest that he has called out work together in the "international space exploration coordination group" and have many joint operations.
they all work towards the same goals together... what is the race in that?

Posted May 6, '13 at 8:10am

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

sOME SERIAL BOMBINGS WILL DO THE TRICK

Posted May 6, '13 at 8:38am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

sOME SERIAL BOMBINGS WILL DO THE TRICK

tHE QUESTION WAS IN A HUMANE WAY

Posted May 6, '13 at 8:49am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,166 posts

Knight

I'M PRETTY SURE THERE'S A JOKE SOMEWHERE IN PUNISHER'S POST! :D

Posted May 6, '13 at 9:55am

partydevil

partydevil

5,109 posts

ME TO, BUT I WANTED TO SHOUT SOMETHING! xD

Posted May 6, '13 at 4:44pm

djme

djme

80 posts

Ww2 60 million people were killed
Ww1 37 million people were killed
Civil war 618,000-700,000 killed
Vietnam about 1.4 million killed
Korea 615,000-1,000,000 people killed
Japanese tsunami 15,861 deaths
South East Asia tsunami 184,000 " 230,000
About 52 million people die every year

I know these numbers don’t totally throw off the different, but I think another war would put us in the green for a while XD am I the only one the is tired of north Korea XD

Posted May 6, '13 at 4:44pm

djme

djme

80 posts

Ww2 60 million people were killed
Ww1 37 million people were killed
Civil war 618,000-700,000 killed
Vietnam about 1.4 million killed
Korea 615,000-1,000,000 people killed
Japanese tsunami 15,861 deaths
South East Asia tsunami 184,000 " 230,000
About 52 million people die every year

I know these numbers don’t totally throw off the different, but I think another war would put us in the green for a while XD am I the only one the is tired of north Korea XD

Posted May 6, '13 at 4:46pm

toemas

toemas

315 posts

sorry about the double post.
that was Supposed to be me XD

Posted May 6, '13 at 4:47pm

bigjacob

bigjacob

457 posts

Seems like a lot of these comments erase the meaning of the words 'brother, sister, uncle, and aunt'.

Posted May 6, '13 at 8:43pm

MageGrayWolf

MageGrayWolf

9,691 posts

Knight

yes eventually humans will be send, but why is sooner better?

Because these problems would be best taken care of sooner than later.

isn't it better to have already existing facilities for these humans where they let's say can take of their suite off for a change? or have already some food growing for when they arrive. have the place where they have to live already existing befor they come there.

if humans have to build it then it will take much more time and resources.
time because they are unable to work 24/7 (sleep, eat, relax)
resources because they have to eat, that doesn't grow there yet, so we have to send it over.
also the effect the suite is going to have over time. you wont be able to take it off for the 1st few year untill a biodome is made. thats going to drive some people crazy for sure.
a robot doesn't have/need this. and their work is much more precise.

We could just as easily bring structures that could easily be assembled with us. Though I see what you mean about using robots first now.

Reply to What would be the best way to unpopulate the earth

You must be logged in to post a reply!