Forums

ForumsQuests

Fastest Way to finish Dawn of Dragons?

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 23, '13 at 7:11pm

Squigglyo

Squigglyo

15 posts

Im looking for some info on how to finish Dawn of Dragons as soon as possible.

Im level 19 at the moment and have been putting all stats into Stamina and Energy.

#1 - I seem to be leveling very slowly, is there something im not doing? Ive been doing quests and raids every hour or so.

#2 - How should I be doing stats if i want the 10 BSI at level 100. Ive read that putting everything into Atk/Def is the way to go, but wouldnt that make leveling very slow then?

#3 - Is there an easy to get Legendary for the Quest?

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 2:11am

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

1-Try joining a guild and participate in guild raids with your Honor ( purple bar ) its same like stamina, and u will get exp/gold/items.

2-If you really like this game, than best way to play it is to get LSI 7 ( leveling speed index ) U can find it on your profile or when u click on stats.
That's done by simply putting your stats points into energy/stamina.

Bsi is Battle Strength index ( Base Attack + Base Defence / Your current level ), so the more point you add into Energy/stamina it will be harder to finish that quest.

You can't have BSI over 10 at level 100, quest says "Get a BSI over 10 AFTER level 100"
At this moment I am level 117 with a BSI of 7.24 and I have probably the lowest LSI 0.89 :D  but I don't really care about level or leveling speed, mine only goal is to finish those quests asap.
PLUS I have participated in World raid ( which appears once a month ) and there I got many Stat points :)
MIne BSI before that Raid was 6.5 and after it 7.2 :)

3- As for legendary items, thats not a big deal :)
Click on Craft/Legends and check that first item "Sword of Conquered Kingdoms"  on DotD wiki u will find recipe for that item, here you go

Obtained By: Craft together:
Blade of Eldarun - from Erebus the Black (Raid), can also drop from Tainted Erebus (Raid)
Blade of Anothia - from Gravlok the Night-Hunter (Raid)
Carnus' Crest - from Lurking Horror (Raid)
Carnus' Hilt - from General Grune (Raid)

So your goal is to join those raids and do the OS damage ( optimal share ).
You can find all info on  DotD wiki :)

If you have any more questions feel free to ask

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 3:13am

Squigglyo

Squigglyo

15 posts

Looks like the only things different i should do is just put stats into def and atk then.

I have one question, how do you find out the Optimal Share for damage in raids. Ive done a few, I wouldnt call it a lot of damage, but still got loot.

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 3:42am

Yahel007

Yahel007

395 posts

Like I said, thats not the best way to play this game, but it is for the quest.

Here you go
http://dotd.wikia.com/wiki/Raids

Use this site to search for raids :) I have found it yesterday...
http://www.dotdraids.com/?

Posted Apr 24, '13 at 9:05am

llama132

llama132

43 posts

How do you guys split your points between attack and defence? Is it better to focus more on attack, so you get your damage higher so you can hit the OS for those quests more easily?

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 7:16am

Relms_Walker_568

Relms_Walker_568

1 post

I am level 568 and my LSI is at 7 and my LSI is 7.69. My BSI is pretty low for my level but that only because I focused on my LSI for awhile to get it up to 7. I have just started bringing my BSI up but putting tons of sats on it from crafting (mostly questing items). I would say bring your LSI up first then worry about your BSI later. It will allow you to level up quicker and then you can get more stat points and get through your quests allot faster. Also try getting some leveling armor it helps allot for leveling. You don't have to get all of a suit to use leveling armor just get some armor that adds Stamina and energy like the Callssa from the craft button. I used some pieces from that set and some other random items that boost stam and energy and i leveled up a good 15 to 20 times a day.

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 7:20am

ivanxxxxxxx

ivanxxxxxxx

1,056 posts

Knight

You can find useful information in official thread

http://armorgames.com/community/thread/ … ons-quests

Posted Aug 21, '13 at 3:11pm

kegaumongo

kegaumongo

1,844 posts

I'm going to lock this. If you have any other questions, please use the main thread provided by ivanxxxxxxx :)