ForumsQuestsFastest Way to finish Dawn of Dragons?

7 13793
Squigglyo
Squigglyo
15 posts
Herald

Im looking for some info on how to finish Dawn of Dragons as soon as possible.

Im level 19 at the moment and have been putting all stats into Stamina and Energy.

#1 - I seem to be leveling very slowly, is there something im not doing? Ive been doing quests and raids every hour or so.

#2 - How should I be doing stats if i want the 10 BSI at level 100. Ive read that putting everything into Atk/Def is the way to go, but wouldnt that make leveling very slow then?

#3 - Is there an easy to get Legendary for the Quest?

• 7 Replies
Squigglyo
Squigglyo
15 posts
Herald

Looks like the only things different i should do is just put stats into def and atk then.

I have one question, how do you find out the Optimal Share for damage in raids. Ive done a few, I wouldnt call it a lot of damage, but still got loot.

llama132
llama132
78 posts
King

How do you guys split your points between attack and defence? Is it better to focus more on attack, so you get your damage higher so you can hit the OS for those quests more easily?

Relms_Walker_568
Relms_Walker_568
1 posts
Nomad

I am level 568 and my LSI is at 7 and my LSI is 7.69. My BSI is pretty low for my level but that only because I focused on my LSI for awhile to get it up to 7. I have just started bringing my BSI up but putting tons of sats on it from crafting (mostly questing items). I would say bring your LSI up first then worry about your BSI later. It will allow you to level up quicker and then you can get more stat points and get through your quests allot faster. Also try getting some leveling armor it helps allot for leveling. You don't have to get all of a suit to use leveling armor just get some armor that adds Stamina and energy like the Callssa from the craft button. I used some pieces from that set and some other random items that boost stam and energy and i leveled up a good 15 to 20 times a day.

ivan
ivan
1,417 posts
King

You can find useful information in official thread

kegaumongo
kegaumongo
2,155 posts
Grand Duchess

I'm going to lock this. If you have any other questions, please use the main thread provided by ivanxxxxxxx

Showing 1-5 of 7