ForumsProgramming ForumMy Video need some help.

9 2931
Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

Ok I am making a video about the Kansas Humane Society. They are building a new building so there will be no euthanization of animals when brought in. This video will be to help them promote the building and for them to adopt some animals. I am making this vid because i know a dog who was abused that only has one eye, and my own dog who was abused.

Now for the helping part. I need some good Background music taht would suit this video.

• 9 Replies
Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

If you go to www.newgrounds.com and click on Audio you will find a euphoria of audio files that are all under Creative Commons which means as long as you don't make a profit for yourself and you give credit to the artist you can use their music. If I use something I tend to send the artist a message informing them that I will be using it in case they have a problem but none ever have.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

ok ill look at some. i was thinking more of a certain song.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Bitter sweet symphony? Tends to be a good song for these things.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

thnx for offering help. but i need a song, ugh can't explain it. if u have ever seen a commercial of the abused animals you would know what kind of song i would like.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Link me to some animal abuse!

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

^ that sounds cruel...just look it up on youtube

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Sarah McLachlan - I Will Remember You
Tears in Heaven - Eric Clapton

those are two good ones.

Jikek
Jikek
1,187 posts
Nomad

very good they both are perfect! i think i might use I Will Remember You as the song. Thanks man!

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Awesome! Good to hear! Hope it works out!

Showing 1-9 of 9