ForumsForum GamesUndead collisuem

37 6542
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

In this game, unlike other ones, you dotn play as the man doing everything, you play as the man CONTROLLING everything. In this game, you will be an owner of a collisuem, much like gladiators, exept its human vs. undead. you will be able to upgrade your colliseum as well as level up the creatures/ humans that you make fight. The goal of the game is to be the most sucsessful colluseum owner in the world. here is a tutorial of how to do things.

To start: to start, you have 10,000 gold peices, 15 upgrade stones, and 15 raw meats. You will use the money to buy a colliseum and soldiers.

Upgrade items: There are 4 types of upgrade items,
Upgrade stones: increases level of a human fighter
Upgrade diamond: Increases human level from 9 to 10.
Raw Meat: same as Upgrade stones, exept zombie version.
Raw flesh: Same as upgrade diamond, execpt zombie version.

Recruiting/capturing: To get humans or zombies to join your arena, you have to capture them. The way to do this is by hiring guards, which are used both to capture and enforce order.

Enforcing order To have a sucsessful arena, you must have sucsessful order. If you have to low guards, you will run out of order, and the humans may try to escape.

Death Once a person/undead falls, they are gone forever. if that thing had been upgraded it will get half of its levels worth. (ex: lvl 3 human will give 1 Upgrade stone) A level 10 human/undead will not die.

Classes As your humans and undead prgress, they will be able to choose a "class" to help in the fights. these classes range from beserkers to medics to organ throwers to crawlers.

Colliseum Your colliseum must be upgraded to have more seats to hold more people to watch the fight, inevitably getting you more Gold.

Ticket pricing To keep up expences, you must be smart about you ticket pricings. such as making people pay 2 gold a ticket to watch level 7 guys fight or making them pay 50 to watch level 1s fight. you will need to learn how to price correctly to the time of the year and the keep the upkeep hire than the expences.

Needs There are also certain needs the humans/undead need. such as living conditions and food. no one wants to watch a starved man fight a rotting corpse!

Auctions there will be auctions on undead/ humans from other people or NPCs. you can set one of your fighters on auction if you dont have enough order o you just dont like that certain person's name.

PvP There will be PvP battles if you want to fight, but both players must want to have it.

Battles the battles are completly AI controlled, and they will have better chances depending on their equipment or levels.

Finally, the stats.

Colliseums name:
Size: 0
Seats: 0
Gold: 10,000
Upgrade stones: 15
Upgrade diamonds: 1
Raw meat: 15
Raw flesh: 1
Humans: 0
Undead: 0
Guards: 1
Order: 10

Auctions:
Plot of land (lvl1 colliseum) 8,000 Gold
Guard 1,000 Gold

Actions:
Send Guards out to capture Humans 100 Gold per Guard
Send Guards out to capture Undead 100 Gold per Guard

• 37 Replies
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Alright. sorry I took so long, just been so busy doing the same thing EVERY DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Well heres the battle sumerized:

~As leonidas II sees the enemy, he just laughs and begins to provoke them, causing rage and for them to charge at him. John takes one off while billy throws the other down and stomps heads ribcage in. The crowd loves it and starts throwing i extra gold! +25 Gold
~ He quickly recovers from the two charges and decides to swing down the sword of his right onto the undeads leg, Chawping it off. The crowd is just roaring in excitement! +60 Gold
~ One of the undead goes into a fit of rage and starts to bite john. John falls to the ground, being eaten alive and wouldve died if billy hadnt come along and throw the zombie against the wall. (yea billy aint to bad.)
~one zombie dead, john laying in pain, leonidas II making a laughing stock out of the dead undead and everyone else boos at billy. END OF ROUND !!!! (theres 3 rounds preset but you can change it to 1 round -5 Round preset matchs)
~ ROUND 2! John is stmbling about, billy is helping him get to a safe side on the oppisite of the undead, and leonidas II charges up and just BAM! cuts its head off. HUMANS WIN!

Tips earned: 100
Tips + seats + concussion stand earnings = 1000 Gold!
Humans win!
Damage assessment:
16 to john
4 to leonidas II

Coliseum's name: Gladiadome
Size: 1
Seats: 200
Gold: 1300
Raw meat: 13
Humans: 3
John lvl 2 Dagger, 24 HP ATk 14
Billy Lvl 1, 30 HP, 8 ATk (thug)
Sammy lvl 2 no equipment 50 HP 12 ATk (Soldier)
Guards: 2
Order: 5

Nice fight! also, you can upgrade your living quarters (level 3 colliseum) for humans to make them want to show off more. at level 2, you can make a concussion stand to sell snacks.

Kanine
Kanine
74 posts
Nomad

sorry I took so long, just been so busy doing the same thing EVERY DAY!
Are you referring to this particular game? If so, I have a few tips that might help if you are.

Gold: 1300
Guards: 2

Will John heal on his own while he's damaged?

Actions:
-I spend a thousand gold for a new guard.
-I spend the last 300 to catch two zombies, and another human.
evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

No, no. I mean my life is the same thing. wake up, harvest my stuff on FOE and go to shcool harvest my stuff again, play AG, play ROBLOX, do chores.... its all the same thing.

Gold:
Pat lvl 1, 20 HP, 8 ATk
Undead: 2
Zombeh lvl 1, hp 50, 3 ATk
Gargor (Special!) lvl 3, 100 HP, 14 ATk
Guards: 3

They'll heal automatically when you get a midical camp for your colliseum (lvl4)

Kanine
Kanine
74 posts
Nomad

I'm not that different. I wake up, shower, go to school (which I'm about to be done with)and fail my teachers test because she doesn't know how to teach and is wondering why every single one of her students are failing, come home stressed, ease my mind by playing urban dead, then come on here and play these forum games, then try to pass the time by playing any other game I feel like, which would be either Combat Arms or L4d2. I get so pissed at playing Combat Arms though, I don't even know why I keep trying.

Oh, and I had to pay money to people to order my cap and gown in order to walk and graduate high school, and the people I paid it to are acting like they didn't even receive the money. So now I have to try to get the counselor to dig up the receipt. -.-

But anyways...

Gold: 0
Pat lvl 1, 20 HP, 8 ATk
Undead: 2
Zombeh lvl 1, hp 50, 3 ATk
Gargor (Special!) lvl 3, 100 HP, 14 ATk
Guards: 3

I set up a battle between Gargor, John, and Billy. The humans will be fighting against Gargor. I give Billy his dagger back in order to defend himself a little better. Since Leonidas II fought only once, I assume I got the equipment I paid for back. So I give John the Short sword. As for the leather armor, I decide that I want to make the humans work for it. So, I stash the leather armor items right behind where Gargor will be standing.

I sell the tickets for 8 gold pieces each. It will commence in 7 days. If all of the seats are maxed out, then the battle begins the very next day.

evilsweetblock
evilsweetblock
2,613 posts
Jester

Hey kanine, I just cant lead forums anymore. dont got that spark of imagination, you know?

Kanine
Kanine
74 posts
Nomad

I had the same problem a million times.

There is a way I counteract that though.

To keep that inspiration, I just think of new ways to make the game more interesting. You did a good job with the whole Leonidas thing and his illness and all that, but you could always take it a step further and add a bit of drama in the game that is unexpected, or make some crazy events happen. You could also make another coliseum that could be trying to compete with mine and try to earn the enjoyment of the citizens and things like that

What I usually do to fix my inspiration problem for forum games is to ponder what event could take place that would lead to either destruction, or rewards. Like in my zombie games. I wonder what some person might do if a plane crashed, and there were survivors. Some hostile, some friendly. Would the person be a controlling one, and take them into his/her arms and create a small society of survivors, or decide to do something evil and set up a devious plan to do something. But, unfortunately, people don't think like that when they play my games.

The thing is, you can literally do anything you want to in an RPG type forum game, especially if your the one that is the leader of it. You can make anything happen. I mean, I try to be fair as much as possible, but I also like to create some crazy events that will let me see how the player likes to do things in the world I created for them.

But... that's just me.

Kanine
Kanine
74 posts
Nomad

I actually bought the dagger to keep on me at all times and asked if Leonidas would sit next to me while his son battled with the others, because I was planning on murdering him and I was going to try to get the son killed as well. But there were flaws to it. I wouldn't have gotten away with it most likely, and there was really no reason why I would do that anyways, because I didn't know whether or not Leonidas was a good or bad king.

Things like that make the game more interesting. You can twist them in your own way most of the time to keep them entertaining and all that.

Showing 31-37 of 37