ForumsQuestsI lost my finished quests

5 2087
PYROZEN101
PYROZEN101
1 posts

Hey umm.... I checked Cursed treasure 2 and kingdom rush... i can see that the quests aren't finished when i checked it. I also checked my profile and it doesn't show anything.... no comments, no message, and no "Quests" It got me angry. What the hell happened?

• 5 Replies
Lovely7890
Lovely7890
120 posts

This also has happened to me as well all my quests on a game I have been working on all disappeared every quest did in fact. Why implement an idea like this then just have them all disappear like this?

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,282 posts

Seems to be a problem for on many user-pages, an admin is afffected too, its more a loading problem... i think your quests etc are still intact, but the page stops loading, so the rest of your peofile isnt shown.

So this problem is not quest-related, maybe put the things together in this thread, located in the support-forum

Yahel007
Yahel007
531 posts

Quests are actually lost atm because i'v just opened Dawn of the dragons and the first thing that happened was a quest pop-up "Own 1 Legendary Item"
I guess they will fix it asap

brunodemoch
brunodemoch
46 posts

I'm having the same problem!! I lost all my quests.. I can't win any quest in any game!! The quests I made don't load at the game page.
Hope they fix it fast! =P

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
11,282 posts

I would bet it was an admin^^ But yeah, good job.

Showing 1-5 of 5