Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Renegade (Superhero RPG with a twist)

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 6:06pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,440 posts

Several. (3 and a half, to be precise.)

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 6:25pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Name: "Afterburner" Alex Rossman
Bio: Originally a guard for a lab incident in Ohio, he was there to experience a massive incident in which the lab itself was destabilized. While most died, Alex managed to survive and was changed by the cosmic waves within it.
As he was found alive, he was brought into a hospital to recover. Shortly after he went back to his apartment, he accidentally lit his carpet on fire learning of these powers and after hearing the recent news, he heads out to discover what happened with the media shutting up these odd situations.
Phys.desc: Roughly looks like a slightly older teenager. Brown hair put up in spikes, And mostly wears a jacket with jeans.
------------
Powers: Fire and Heat Manipulation
Allies:
Enemies: None
Inventory: None
-----------
EP: 100/100
HP: 100/100
DP: 0
XP: 0/5
Level: 1

I feel a burning sensation in my hand for a moment. Since I don't want to freak out everyone in the cafe, I decide to calm down and head out to a mall or someplace where they have TVs showcased.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 6:36pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,440 posts

Bio: Originally a guard for a lab incident in Ohio, he was there to experience a massive incident in which the lab itself was destabilized. While most died, Alex managed to survive and was changed by the cosmic waves within it.
As he was found alive, he was brought into a hospital to recover. Shortly after he went back to his apartment, he accidentally lit his carpet on fire learning of these powers and after hearing the recent news, he heads out to discover what happened with the media shutting up these odd situations.
Phys.desc: Roughly looks like a slightly older teenager. Brown hair put up in spikes, And mostly wears a jacket with jeans.
------------
Allies:
-----------

You see the news report. "BREAKING NEWS! Pounding can be heard from inside of the vault, something is emerging..." There's a loud explosion, and smoke comes out of the vault. "Hello. I'm looking for Chris Mantis." A voice says. The smoke clears, and it's revealed to be none other than Jack Manning.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 6:39pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

...?
I have to figure out whats going on there..
But I can't just fly around in public...
I look for a cab that I could use to get around.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 6:46pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,440 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

You get in the cab, "Where you wanna go, eh? 3 bucks a mile." He says, in a New York accent.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 8:02pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: It been almost 4 year since I hidden my self form the world, Jack and I saved the world from the Gremlin beast, but at a price, Jack sacrificed him self by taking Gremlin beast to when Earth was made. Since then my original power have returned do to the fact that time was changed, but I still keep the chips that allow me the shape shift and control metal. I haven't seen my sister since the attack, but when I head about the Millennium Vault I knew that I should come out of hiding.
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Shapeshifting (Chip), Metal Control (Chip), dormant powers, animal morphing (wolf and raven), telepathic
Allies:
Enemies:
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge, Crowbar
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------

I'd like to be in the cafe where sonic20 is. (In disguise)

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 8:05pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,440 posts

Bio: It been almost 4 year since I hidden my self form the world, Jack and I saved the world from the Gremlin beast, but at a price, Jack sacrificed him self by taking Gremlin beast to when Earth was made. Since then my original power have returned do to the fact that time was changed, but I still keep the chips that allow me the shape shift and control metal. I haven't seen my sister since the attack, but when I head about the Millennium Vault I knew that I should come out of hiding.
------------
Powers: Shapeshifting (Chip), Metal Control (Chip), dormant powers, animal morphing (wolf and raven), telepathic
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

He just left btw. You see on the news, ""BREAKING NEWS! Pounding can be heard from inside of the vault, something is emerging, Oh my Go-" The Reporter informs, as he's interrupted by a loud explosion. Smoke floods out of the vault. "Hello. I'm looking for Chris Mantis." A voice says. The smoke clears, and it's revealed to be none other than Jack Manning. How exactly he got in the vault, is to be revealed...

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 8:22pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

Just north of here. Out of the city. Past there, I can get to where I'm going on my own.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 8:22pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

Keeping my thought to my self Jack, I knew his werewolf powers would save him, his healing factor that is, but what about The Beast? I head out of where ever I am and use my shape shifting to change into a American-bald-eagle, (if I'm in a public place I wait till I'm in an ally.)

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 8:34pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,440 posts

------------
Allies:
-----------

He starts driving, when he rolls up the partition. Suddenly, two men dressed in black suits and sunglasses appear by both of your sides. "We know who you are 'Afterburner'. Or should I say, Alex Rossman." The one to your left says.

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

You fly there. The smoke has cleared. You can clearly see inside the vault, that he was laying in wait. There're tally marks etched on the walls, with claws, as well as a large blood splatter. The beast's body is nowhere to be seen. Curious, very curious indeed...

Reply to Nova: Renegade (Superhero RPG with a twist)

You must be logged in to post a reply!