Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Renegade (Superhero RPG with a twist)

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 8:36pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Name: "Afterburner" Alex Rossman
Bio: Originally a guard for a lab incident in Ohio, he was there to experience a massive incident in which the lab itself was destabilized. While most died, Alex managed to survive and was changed by the cosmic waves within it.
As he was found alive, he was brought into a hospital to recover. Shortly after he went back to his apartment, he accidentally lit his carpet on fire learning of these powers and after hearing the recent news, he heads out to discover what happened with the media shutting up these odd situations.
Phys.desc: Roughly looks like a slightly older teenager. Brown hair put up in spikes, And mostly wears a jacket with jeans.
------------
Powers: Fire and Heat Manipulation
Allies:
Enemies: None
Inventory: None
-----------
EP: 100/100
HP: 100/100
DP: 0
XP: 0/5
Level: 1

Since they obviously know who I am, I light my hands on fire to give them a warning.
"What do you want?"

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 8:47pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: It been almost 4 year since I hidden my self form the world, Jack and I saved the world from the Gremlin beast, but at a price, Jack sacrificed him self by taking Gremlin beast to when Earth was made. Since then my original power have returned do to the fact that time was changed, but I still keep the chips that allow me the shape shift and control metal. I haven't seen my sister since the attack, but when I head about the Millennium Vault I knew that I should come out of hiding.
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Shapeshifting (Chip), Metal Control (Chip), dormant powers, animal morphing (wolf and raven), telepathic
Allies:
Enemies:
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge, Crowbar
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------

I land 100ft away, change to my normal self and start walking to the vault.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 9:46pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,399 posts

Name: "Afterburner" Alex Rossman
Bio: Originally a guard for a lab incident in Ohio, he was there to experience a massive incident in which the lab itself was destabilized. While most died, Alex managed to survive and was changed by the cosmic waves within it.
As he was found alive, he was brought into a hospital to recover. Shortly after he went back to his apartment, he accidentally lit his carpet on fire learning of these powers and after hearing the recent news, he heads out to discover what happened with the media shutting up these odd situations.
Phys.desc: Roughly looks like a slightly older teenager. Brown hair put up in spikes, And mostly wears a jacket with jeans.
------------
Powers: Fire and Heat Manipulation
Allies:
-----------

"We would like to..." The one on your right says. "...Examine you." He finishes, coldly.

Bio: It been almost 4 year since I hidden my self form the world, Jack and I saved the world from the Gremlin beast, but at a price, Jack sacrificed him self by taking Gremlin beast to when Earth was made. Since then my original power have returned do to the fact that time was changed, but I still keep the chips that allow me the shape shift and control metal. I haven't seen my sister since the attack, but when I head about the Millennium Vault I knew that I should come out of hiding.
------------
Powers: Shapeshifting (Chip), Metal Control (Chip), dormant powers, animal morphing (wolf and raven), telepathic
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

You walk, and come to a police barricade. "Hey hold it-" A Guard says. "No James, it's that Chris Mantis. Let him through." The other interrupts. "Alright, Tom." James says. He turns to you. "Any funny business, and I'll..." He shakes his fist, as he lets you through grudgingly. As you approach, you see Jack. He appears much paler, with shaggier hair, and Torn up clothing, as well as a medium beard. Something else though, looks, different about him. Something in his eyes, You ignore it. (You don't get to control him this time.) "Chris!" He shouts. "It's been thousands, and thousands of years, since we fought!" He says. "Err... Together." He adds hastily, appearing slightly shaken. "Of course, it's been mere months since you've seen me." He explains.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 9:50pm

scholar23

scholar23

19 posts

Name: John Nedow "Nerro"
Bio: Once a scientist he has since changed his profession to that of a philosopher ever since his change. He had been studying the vault as it was opened but a waze of force erupted as he began to look into what ever lay beyond. He woke up a month later blind....yet he could see.
Phys. desc: A tal and gangley gentleman, often wears black suits and a silver tipped cane. He has a slight lip and his hair is beginning to grey. Causing many to wonder his true age. Yet his most defineing feture is the white wrappings around his eyes.
------------
Powers: Thrid Sight (Basically sees all s it truely is;define how far you what this to go), and telekinetic
Allies: None
-----------
DP: (Defense Points) 0

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 9:59pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,399 posts

Bio: Once a scientist he has since changed his profession to that of a philosopher ever since his change. He had been studying the vault as it was opened but a waze of force erupted as he began to look into what ever lay beyond. He woke up a month later blind....yet he could see.
Phys. desc: A tal and gangley gentleman, often wears black suits and a silver tipped cane. He has a slight lip and his hair is beginning to grey. Causing many to wonder his true age. Yet his most defineing feture is the white wrappings around his eyes.
------------
Powers: Thrid Sight (Basically sees all s it truely is;define how far you what this to go), and telekinetic
-----------

Sitting by your fireplace, you finish writing an entry in the Journal you've been keeping notes of the Vault in. As you're ambitious to one day get it published, the fire goes out, as a cold, icy wind blows in through the chimney. It's not normal cold though, it feels like... like... like it sends shivers through your soul. Outside, you notice it to be a bright Summer day. Curious, most Curious.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 10:21pm

scholar23

scholar23

19 posts

------------
-----------

Stand up he waves his hand and his cane floats over. Resting upon it he looked through his house.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 10:47pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,399 posts

------------
-----------

You see out a window, a man clambering up your roof. He freezes your roof, and then blows into your chimney, creating another shivering mist.

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 10:55pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"Yes, it has, but how did you survive the birth of Earth and stay alive in that thing." I point at the vault. "And what happened to The Beast?"

Posted Apr 26, '13 at 11:31pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,399 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

Even though he's incredibly pale, it appears he grows paler as you say that. He opens his mouth, and hesitates. "I... have no Idea... where the beast is." He says. "I found this floating with the asteroids forming Earth, odd thing, and I went inside it. It put me into cryogenic sleep. Unfortunately, I woke 40 years early, and I've been counting the days. I didn't turn into a werewolf, what, with having no access to the moon. I became weak, and was worried there was no hope at all. Then it was dug up." He tells you.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 1:51am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"Hmm, your lucky you found this vault when you did, and I thought your powers were similar to an animal-morpher's, other than the healing factor, super strength and speed."

Reply to Nova: Renegade (Superhero RPG with a twist)

You must be logged in to post a reply!