Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Renegade (Superhero RPG with a twist)

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 1:38pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: It been almost 4 year since I hidden my self form the world, Jack and I saved the world from the Gremlin beast, but at a price, Jack sacrificed him self by taking Gremlin beast to when Earth was made. Since then my original power have returned do to the fact that time was changed, but I still keep the chips that allow me the shape shift and control metal. I haven't seen my sister since the attack, but when I head about the Millennium Vault I knew that I should come out of hiding.
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Shapeshifting (Chip), Metal Control (Chip), dormant powers, animal morphing (wolf and raven), telepathic
Allies:
Enemies:
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge, Crowbar
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
EP: 100/100
HP: 100/100
DP: 0
XP: 0/5
Level: 1

"Sort of, sort of. Well. How've things been getting on?" He asks you.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 3:37pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Bio: It been almost 4 year since I hidden my self form the world, Jack and I saved the world from the Gremlin beast, but at a price, Jack sacrificed him self by taking Gremlin beast to when Earth was made. Since then my original power have returned do to the fact that time was changed, but I still keep the chips that allow me the shape shift and control metal. I haven't seen my sister since the attack, but when I head about the Millennium Vault I knew that I should come out of hiding.
------------
Powers: Shapeshifting (Chip), Metal Control (Chip), dormant powers, animal morphing (wolf and raven), telepathic
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"I went into hiding after the battle, and been hiding till this vault was discovered."

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 3:42pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"I've heard stories, you know. This vault had a mechanism that let me listen to what's been happening in the outside world. People disappearing, nobody reporting it. I imagine they're scared. Scared that if they report it, they'll be next. I've also heard of the BHS, Brain Hack Software. Now I wonder why the government would recall them? Probably afraid. Or maybe they're being controlled. Whatever the case, it's time for a revolution." Jack says.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 4:11pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"Even though I was in hiding, I've heard the rumors too when i went out for thing, always in a different form."

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 4:16pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

You begin to wonder, why was there a blood smear on the wall, if the monster was never in the vault?

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 6:42pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

Jack seems off, I thought to my self before I ask, "What is with the blood stains in there?"

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 7:43pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"Blood stains... er... what blood stains?" He asks, nervously. He's looking at his feet and twiddling his thumbs.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 8:04pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Name: "Afterburner" Alex Rossman
Bio: Originally a guard for a lab incident in Ohio, he was there to experience a massive incident in which the lab itself was destabilized. While most died, Alex managed to survive and was changed by the cosmic waves within it.
As he was found alive, he was brought into a hospital to recover. Shortly after he went back to his apartment, he accidentally lit his carpet on fire learning of these powers and after hearing the recent news, he heads out to discover what happened with the media shutting up these odd situations.
Phys.desc: Roughly looks like a slightly older teenager. Brown hair put up in spikes, And mostly wears a jacket with jeans.
------------
Powers: Fire and Heat Manipulation
Allies:
Enemies: None
Inventory: None
-----------

"Oh, to hell with that."
I slam the door open, and walk out.
"What do you really want to "examine"?"

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 8:09pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"The ones in the vault behind you." and then I think to my self This is getting weird.

Posted Apr 27, '13 at 9:54pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,529 posts

Name: "Afterburner" Alex Rossman
Bio: Originally a guard for a lab incident in Ohio, he was there to experience a massive incident in which the lab itself was destabilized. While most died, Alex managed to survive and was changed by the cosmic waves within it.
As he was found alive, he was brought into a hospital to recover. Shortly after he went back to his apartment, he accidentally lit his carpet on fire learning of these powers and after hearing the recent news, he heads out to discover what happened with the media shutting up these odd situations.
Phys.desc: Roughly looks like a slightly older teenager. Brown hair put up in spikes, And mostly wears a jacket with jeans.
------------
Powers: Fire and Heat Manipulation
Allies:
Enemies: None
Inventory: None
-----------

Really, you're going to open the door of a moving car? You open it, and it flies shut, you must be driving really fast. "Now, now, let's not do anything we might... regret." The one to your right informs you. "We just want to... run a few tests, is all." The one on the left explains.

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"I... tripped, and then... got a... err... uhhh... papercut." He says, as if formulating a story.

Reply to Nova: Renegade (Superhero RPG with a twist)

You must be logged in to post a reply!