Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Renegade (Superhero RPG with a twist)

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 10:49pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Name: "Afterburner" Alex Rossman
Bio: Originally a guard for a lab incident in Ohio, he was there to experience a massive incident in which the lab itself was destabilized. While most died, Alex managed to survive and was changed by the cosmic waves within it.
As he was found alive, he was brought into a hospital to recover. Shortly after he went back to his apartment, he accidentally lit his carpet on fire learning of these powers and after hearing the recent news, he heads out to discover what happened with the media shutting up these odd situations.
Phys.desc: Roughly looks like a slightly older teenager. Brown hair put up in spikes, And mostly wears a jacket with jeans.
------------
Powers: Fire and Heat Manipulation
Allies:
Enemies: None
Inventory: None
-----------
EP: 100/100
HP: 100/100
DP: 0
XP: 0/5
Level: 1

Alright, but pull a fast one.. And consider yourselves DEAD.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 11:23pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Bump.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 11:32pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,149 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: It been almost 4 year since I hidden my self form the world, Jack and I saved the world from the Gremlin beast, but at a price, Jack sacrificed him self by taking Gremlin beast to when Earth was made. Since then my original power have returned do to the fact that time was changed, but I still keep the chips that allow me the shape shift and control metal. I haven't seen my sister since the attack, but when I head about the Millennium Vault I knew that I should come out of hiding.
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Shapeshifting (Chip), Metal Control (Chip), dormant powers, animal morphing (wolf and raven), telepathic
Allies:
Enemies:
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge, Crowbar
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------

A woman fires her rifle, driving off the Fiends, forcing them to hide in the sewers. A man walks up to you. "Well, you're certainly not on our team. So tell me. Who are you?" He inquires.

Name: "Afterburner" Alex Rossman
Bio: Originally a guard for a lab incident in Ohio, he was there to experience a massive incident in which the lab itself was destabilized. While most died, Alex managed to survive and was changed by the cosmic waves within it.
As he was found alive, he was brought into a hospital to recover. Shortly after he went back to his apartment, he accidentally lit his carpet on fire learning of these powers and after hearing the recent news, he heads out to discover what happened with the media shutting up these odd situations.
Phys.desc: Roughly looks like a slightly older teenager. Brown hair put up in spikes, And mostly wears a jacket with jeans.
------------
Powers: Fire and Heat Manipulation
Allies:
Enemies: None
Inventory: None
-----------

They take you to a Lab, and begin dissecting your brain. "Wait! Shouldn't we use anesthesia?" A Doctor asks. "No, he's fine." The agent assures.

Posted May 1, '13 at 1:09am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Bio: It been almost 4 year since I hidden my self form the world, Jack and I saved the world from the Gremlin beast, but at a price, Jack sacrificed him self by taking Gremlin beast to when Earth was made. Since then my original power have returned do to the fact that time was changed, but I still keep the chips that allow me the shape shift and control metal. I haven't seen my sister since the attack, but when I head about the Millennium Vault I knew that I should come out of hiding.
------------
Powers: Shapeshifting (Chip), Metal Control (Chip), dormant powers, animal morphing (wolf and raven), telepathic
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"My name is Chris Mantis."

Posted May 1, '13 at 7:35pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Bump.

Posted May 1, '13 at 7:57pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,149 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

(By the way, you shot and drove off the Fiends. Just go with it.)
"Well, this is James Winters, and this is Christine Makel. The other two on my team are Zach Lowery, and Chris Trenton, though they're off to the hospital. Nasty crash, we had." The man states, pointing at the wreckage. "And I'm Drake Volta." He adds. "You just did what I have been training my life for. Are you some kind of ghost operative?" The woman, Christine Makel, asks.

Posted May 1, '13 at 11:28pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"No, I've been in a fight or two but I was near here when I head the crash. You've heard of the Millennium Vault right? Well I was there talking to someone from my past."

Posted May 1, '13 at 11:30pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

I missed the r in this sentence

No, I've been in a fight or two but I was near here when I head the crash.

it's not head but heard.

Posted May 2, '13 at 10:04pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,149 posts

Waiting on their response...

Posted May 3, '13 at 11:22pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,149 posts

ame: Chris Mantis
------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

She smiles and tries not to laugh as you say a fight or two, and nods as you says Millennium Vault. "Whoever it was must of been important to you. Anyways, thanks for the help back there." She says, with a bright smile, sticking her open hand out to you. She is a few inches shorter as she stands in front of you. What now?

Reply to Nova: Renegade (Superhero RPG with a twist)

You must be logged in to post a reply!