Forums

ForumsForum Games

Nova: Renegade (Superhero RPG with a twist)

Posted May 4, '13 at 12:35am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Name: Chris Mantis
Bio: It been almost 4 year since I hidden my self form the world, Jack and I saved the world from the Gremlin beast, but at a price, Jack sacrificed him self by taking Gremlin beast to when Earth was made. Since then my original power have returned do to the fact that time was changed, but I still keep the chips that allow me the shape shift and control metal. I haven't seen my sister since the attack, but when I head about the Millennium Vault I knew that I should come out of hiding.
Personality: Kind, Smart, but quick tempered.
Looks: White skin, brown eyes, brown hair, (wolfs hair is black)
------------
Powers: Shapeshifting (Chip), Metal Control (Chip), dormant powers, animal morphing (wolf and raven), telepathic
Allies:
Enemies:
Inventory: Handcuffs, Radio, Police Badge, Crowbar
Family: Jane Mantis
Cash: $200
-----------
EP: 100/100
HP: 100/100
DP: 0
XP: 0/5
Level: 1

I grab her hand and shake it, "Your welcome, so where you guys off to next?"

Posted May 4, '13 at 12:56am

blk2860

blk2860

10,692 posts

Bio: It been almost 4 year since I hidden my self form the world, Jack and I saved the world from the Gremlin beast, but at a price, Jack sacrificed him self by taking Gremlin beast to when Earth was made. Since then my original power have returned do to the fact that time was changed, but I still keep the chips that allow me the shape shift and control metal. I haven't seen my sister since the attack, but when I head about the Millennium Vault I knew that I should come out of hiding.
------------
Powers: Shapeshifting (Chip), Metal Control (Chip), dormant powers, animal morphing (wolf and raven), telepathic
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"Well, we're heading off to do a special mission off in Denver. Apparently, there's been an order formed their. The Order, of Gremlin." Drake says, worriedly.

Posted May 4, '13 at 1:09am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"Did you say Gremlin?" I say stunned.

Posted May 4, '13 at 1:21pm

Chess341

Chess341

1,000 posts

Name: Justin Erwin
Bio: File not found
Phys. desc: 6ft. 3in. 200 lbs. Short Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, White Skin.
Personality: Intelligent, Nice, Level Headed.
------------
Powers: Space-Time Manipulation + Time Travel (since the two don't fall under the same category apparently)
Allies: None
Enemies: None
Inventory: None
-----------
DP: (Defense Points) 0

2 questions: 1: Explain the story a bit. 2: Is my power okay?

Posted May 4, '13 at 1:29pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Name: "Afterburner" Alex Rossman
Bio: Originally a guard for a lab incident in Ohio, he was there to experience a massive incident in which the lab itself was destabilized. While most died, Alex managed to survive and was changed by the cosmic waves within it.
As he was found alive, he was brought into a hospital to recover. Shortly after he went back to his apartment, he accidentally lit his carpet on fire learning of these powers and after hearing the recent news, he heads out to discover what happened with the media shutting up these odd situations.
Phys.desc: Roughly looks like a slightly older teenager. Brown hair put up in spikes, And mostly wears a jacket with jeans.
------------
Powers: Fire and Heat Manipulation
Allies:
-----------

I'll wait until they draw near.
Until then, I'll focus my energy and get ready for a massive blast if I'll need one.

Posted May 5, '13 at 4:38pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,692 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"Yes. As in, Project, Gremlin. Since it's you, it's obvious you know about it. They formed after the artifact of the Millenium Vault was found, saying that 'Our Lord has returned'. We believe, that an evolved Project Gremlin survived in the vault, and apparently, so do they." He says. "Hopefully it will start off better than this mission." She says jokingly but also a little serious "Hey Chris, if you want, you can come with us. We could use the extra help seeing that two of men are down." Christine says.

------------
Powers: Space-Time Manipulation + Time Travel (since the two don't fall under the same category apparently)
-----------

1. Which part of the story confuses you? Explain a bit.
2. Yes.
(Hmm... where to have you start your story... Ah, yes, here we go.)
You wake up, in a concrete room, unaware of where you are. There's a corpse by you, and you have no memory of your past. All you remember is a name. Justin Erwin.

Name: "Afterburner" Alex Rossman
Bio: Originally a guard for a lab incident in Ohio, he was there to experience a massive incident in which the lab itself was destabilized. While most died, Alex managed to survive and was changed by the cosmic waves within it.
As he was found alive, he was brought into a hospital to recover. Shortly after he went back to his apartment, he accidentally lit his carpet on fire learning of these powers and after hearing the recent news, he heads out to discover what happened with the media shutting up these odd situations.
Phys.desc: Roughly looks like a slightly older teenager. Brown hair put up in spikes, And mostly wears a jacket with jeans.
------------
Powers: Fire and Heat Manipulation
Allies:
-----------

Dude. They're performing the surgery on you right now. You woke up in a hospital, with them dissecting your brain. Did you not read the post?

Posted May 5, '13 at 5:17pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"It's more or less my mess to clean up, so I'm coming with you guys."

Posted May 5, '13 at 5:58pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,692 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"Great. Let's go." Drake says. You drive off to an abandoned airfield, in which you see a Large, rusted, destroyed Plane, with the faded letters "Air Force One". "After Washington D.C was destroyed by Gremlin, or at least, it's spikes and flame, the Country fell into Anarchy. They attempted to make a capital in Chicago, but it's been under heavy siege. This is what became of Air Force One. SHADE now uses it." Drake explains. You enter the cockpit. Drake is Pilot. "So, which one of you knows anything about flying? I need a Co-pilot." Drake asks.

Posted May 5, '13 at 6:59pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

------------
Allies:
Enemies:
-----------

"Don't look at me, I'm a scientist."

Posted May 5, '13 at 7:11pm

Chess341

Chess341

1,000 posts

------------
-----------

Basicly the whole story Apparently you had games before this, you explained a bit in SHADE (but that's an alternate history of this right?) Another question, do I know about my powers?

Reply to Nova: Renegade (Superhero RPG with a twist)

You must be logged in to post a reply!