2,770 posts
Nomad

What's June 24th?..... :/

• 11 Replies
GregWeeler
GregWeeler
259 posts
Nomad

All it is is a user that wants to see how many people he can get to log in on June 24th(tomorrow.) The whole point is to see how much the box at the bottom will be filled. In submitting this idea it sparked a heck of a lot of spam.

That is all it is.

parkermb68
parkermb68
323 posts
Nomad

Yeah, thats pretty good StarScreamer, but... Not totally true, it's where they are gonna check in to see how many people and/or pages they can get in one day. And how many AG players are active. And this is a spam topic, someone could have viewed it and put it on your profile.

Klaushouse
Klaushouse
2,770 posts
Nomad

Actually for the record, tomorrow is St. Jean Baptiste day, a holiday/festival for Quebec. Which is what I wanted to know. I live in quebec. :/ Don't care about some spam thing.

DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness
1,226 posts
Nomad

While the spammers are busy spamming up the forums, theres going to be game spammers secrectly spamming while the mods are busy with the forums.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Ok, i don't think a lot of people live in quebec here.

JustLacrosse21
JustLacrosse21
248 posts
Nomad

JUST STOP THIS!!!! THE WHOLE THING IS GONNA FREEZE AND BYE BYE AG!!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Actually for the record, tomorrow is St. Jean Baptiste day, a holiday/festival for Quebec. Which is what I wanted to know. I live in quebec. :/ Don't care about some spam thing.

please understand what he is saying.
foxlink
foxlink
270 posts
Nomad

so....there no party....that guy lied to me!

IRuleya
IRuleya
210 posts
Nomad

no foxlink there is a party but the guy was asking something else...but the party is probably gonna jack up the forums for AG

soccer_mylife
soccer_mylife
388 posts
Nomad

everybody is going to go on from 12-2 and the bottom is going to be filled with names

RaptorExx
RaptorExx
2,204 posts
Farmer

you guys are sonfusing yourselves

LOL, so I guess everyone's talking about something completely off topic, the 'arty', or whatever.

1. I don't know what that holiday is, and ceretainly don't celebrate it, due to that fact. Yet I guess it's nice to know that today's a holiday?
2. As for the 'arty', you guys all realize that perhaps you're all the, 'spammers', unintentionally or perhaps intentionally? I mean there may be a bunch of people spamming later but seriously, everyone's all talking about the 'arty' and so absorbed in it, Klaushouse, assuming he really was asking about the holiday in the first place, you all suddenly jumped to conclusion that that was his topic. It's just another 'User Event', and that's it, geez. You all need to take your hands off the keyboard, and mouse, turn around, walk over to the fridge, and eat a banana....that's for some reason, in the fridge...
wow, now due to the mention of a banana, I'm going to go eat, a banana =P

but this is kinda a spam topic now =o almost pointless question really, there's no debate or discussion, except the stupid party, which is nearly impossible because, unless it was like some chatroom thing, there's really no way you can have a 'arty', on AG, unless you have a forum, but that's just $pamalot country there >.o

am I making any sense lol?
either way, my take on this topic =D
Showing 1-11 of 11