Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:37pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Name: Lucien Nikola Tesla
Alter-Ego: Mercury Volta
Side: Neutral
Race: Mutant
Bio: Born in France, Lucien moved to America. There, he was sentenced to death, for a crime he did not commit. He assumed the man who framed him was Victor James Janus. Being enemies for years and years, Tesla and Janus loathed each other. While in the electric chair, he had thought about how he was innocent. Suddenly, while being electrocuted, there was a city wide blackout. The electricity infused itself inside him, causing him to be able to control any, and all electricity, including magnetism, lightning, or just urban electricity. With his new-found power, he set out to repay Janus for what he did.
Powers: Electrokinesis
Personality: Cunning, Deceptive, Brave, Charismatic, Intelligent.
Enemies: Victor Janus
Allies: N/A
=========================
HP: 15/100
SP: 14/100
PP: 42/100
Level: 1
EXP: 0/100
Upgrades: None
Inventory: Burned Coin
Money: 0
Weapon: Electrified Rapier
Story Event: D

You look around. Nothing of interest. Suddenly, you hear a voice from behind.
"HOLD IT!"
A watch agent. A single one. No backup. This should be easy.

WATCH Agent: 45/45

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 9:28pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

141 posts

Name: Cole Phelps
Alter-Ego: Going W.A.T.C.H so I don't know if it's appropriate for individual field soldiers to have nicknames
Side: Good
Race: W.A.T.C.H
Bio: Cole is a 21 year old male who is former military. His childhood was your usual American military kid childhood. Endless admiration of armed forces, knowledge of firearms used by the US military, etc. After a few tours in the Middle-east, W.A.T.C.H was attracted to him as a result. Not very impressive compared to other stories.
Powers: 0
Personality: Easily-angered, humorous, good-natured
Enemies: John Titus
Allies: Landon Moore and Charlie Davis
HP: 100/100
SP: 100/100
PP: 100/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money:
Weapon: M4A1, Colt 1911
Story Event: A

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 9:46pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

@trooper Hey, dude. I know you got that from L.A Noire. The story is literally exactly the same in your bio.

Bio: Born in France, Lucien moved to America. There, he was sentenced to death, for a crime he did not commit. He assumed the man who framed him was Victor James Janus. Being enemies for years and years, Tesla and Janus loathed each other. While in the electric chair, he had thought about how he was innocent. Suddenly, while being electrocuted, there was a city wide blackout. The electricity infused itself inside him, causing him to be able to control any, and all electricity, including magnetism, lightning, or just urban electricity. With his new-found power, he set out to repay Janus for what he did.
Inventory: Burned Coin

I kick him into the water/sewage, and then electrocute it. Never swim during a thunderstorm... After he's dead, I grab his body. I take his ID, and whatever else is in his pockets, then I take his clothes, putting mine in a backpack, and putting them on. I make my hairstyle like his, and climb out of the sewer. I quickly hide. I then look for a WATCH agent. "So, any sign of that Lucien?" I ask, acting normally.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:08pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

EXP: 50/100
Inventory: Burned Coin, ID, M4A1

The agent looks at you.
"Not yet. Our commander says we have to return to base as a special unit will track him down."
Excellent, he doesn't notice.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:12pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Name: Cole Phelps
Alter-Ego: Going W.A.T.C.H so I don't know if it's appropriate for individual field soldiers to have nicknames
Side: Good
Race: W.A.T.C.H
Bio: Cole is a 21 year old male who is former military. His childhood was your usual American military kid childhood. Endless admiration of armed forces, knowledge of firearms used by the US military, etc. After a few tours in the Middle-east, W.A.T.C.H was attracted to him as a result. Not very impressive compared to other stories.
Powers: 0
Personality: Easily-angered, humorous, good-natured
Enemies: John Titus
Allies: Landon Moore and Charlie Davis
HP: 100/100
SP: 100/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money:
Weapon: M4A1, Colt 1911
Story Event: A

Your helicopter sets down in new york after the incident.
Landon begins to speak-
"Man, this place is DEVASTATED."
You walk over to where 2 WATCH agents are discussing near the sewer.
One of them looks at you.
"Ah, you must be the special team."
"I suppose were done here."

=======================================================

I forgot to include this part-
Three more WATCH agents walk over. The person your discussing with looks at them.
"Ah, you must be the special team."
"I suppose were done here."
He guides you over to the helicopter. What now?

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:22pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

"I doubt he's still here anyway. He's probably as far as possible away, at least that's what I'd do in his shoes. We'd better search the forest with the helicopter, just in case. Use the spotlight." I suggest. I get in the helicopter, getting right into my act. I have a plan.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:30pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

The agent tells the pilot to start it up.
"You really do know what your doing, huh?"
The helicopter starts going over the forest, and spotlights on the top start working. Seems like they really are determined.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:45pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Secretly, while in the air, I make the engine fail, although nothing visible makes it seem like it's me. "The engine's failed! Quick, Jump out! Aim for something soft!" I yell. I grab a parachute, and jump out. When I land, I run off into the forest, before they see me. I go back into the sewers, grab the body, dry it as well as I can, put it in the forest, put it's clothes back on, strap the parachute to the back, rip it, so it looks like an accident, and make some wounds on it, so it bleeds a bit more. I put the ID in it's pocket, put my clothes on, leave the M4A1, so it isn't suspicious, and quickly and quietly flee the scene. Perfect plan.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:56pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

HP: 89/100
SP: 76/100

(GARGLEMASTERPLAN)
While you head out from the forest, you reenter the sewers and take a quick rest. (Stats Recovered)
Then you head to the end of it to get out of the city complex.
As you are running out, a land mech that was heading to the scene notices you. As you have regained your health, You can now stand a chance against this.

WATCH Mech: 165/165

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 11:00pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

HP: 89/100
SP: 76/100

I shut it down. You're going to have to do better than something mechanical, even if it;s the size of a gigantic tree. I bash it open. If there's a human in it, I kill him. Regardless, I wipe the Mech's hard drive/memory/recordings, and rip the guns off of it, to use later.

Reply to EAO: Uprising

You must be logged in to post a reply!