Posted Apr 28, '13 at 11:04pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Name: Lucien Nikola Tesla
Alter-Ego: Mercury Volta
Side: Neutral
Race: Mutant
Bio: Born in France, Lucien moved to America. There, he was sentenced to death, for a crime he did not commit. He assumed the man who framed him was Victor James Janus. Being enemies for years and years, Tesla and Janus loathed each other. While in the electric chair, he had thought about how he was innocent. Suddenly, while being electrocuted, there was a city wide blackout. The electricity infused itself inside him, causing him to be able to control any, and all electricity, including magnetism, lightning, or just urban electricity. With his new-found power, he set out to repay Janus for what he did.
Powers: Electrokinesis
Personality: Cunning, Deceptive, Brave, Charismatic, Intelligent.
Enemies: Victor Janus
Allies: N/A
=========================
HP: 89/100
SP: 76/100
PP: 100/100
Level: 1
EXP: 50/100
Upgrades: None
Inventory: Burned Coin, ID, M4A1
Money: 0
Weapon: Electrified Rapier
Story Event: D

As you electrocute it to shut it down, It stands still.
Then, It keeps moving.
What the hell? How is it still going?
It however, appears very damaged.
It begins targeting you with a rocket mounted to the shoulder.

WATCH Mech: 80/165

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 11:09pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

Bio: Born in France, Lucien moved to America. There, he was sentenced to death, for a crime he did not commit. He assumed the man who framed him was Victor James Janus. Being enemies for years and years, Tesla and Janus loathed each other. While in the electric chair, he had thought about how he was innocent. Suddenly, while being electrocuted, there was a city wide blackout. The electricity infused itself inside him, causing him to be able to control any, and all electricity, including magnetism, lightning, or just urban electricity. With his new-found power, he set out to repay Janus for what he did.

I jump to avoid the rocket, and slice the rocket off. I then attempt to split it open with my Rapier.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 11:17pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

A successful strike! The rocket splits in half and then proceeds to move forward and explode. As the mech was charging toward you, its legs are blown clean off! You now can finish the job!

WATCH Mech: 40/165

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 11:20pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

I stand on top of the Mech, and lift the sword. I then plunge it down into the Mech. I take it's Hard Drive, and put it in my pocket, so no one knows it was I who did it. I then pick up the sword, and put it back on my back.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 11:33pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Enemies: Victor Janus, W.A.T.C.H., John Titus
HP: 110/110
SP: 110/110
PP: 110/110
Level: 2
EXP: 20/150
Inventory: Burned Coin, Hard Drive

You have gained a hard drive.
LEVEL UP: You have 1 upgrade point-
Upgrades:
High Voltage - Increased power of your main ability.
Thunder Ball - New ability: You can compress energy into a small ball that you can throw at an enemy for high damage.
Circuitboard Control - You can use your electric powers to hack software.

GAME:
After you pick up your sword again, You head off and leave the city. As your walking, you come across your car from earlier. Odd? You could have sworn it was blown up back there. The door is unlocked, and it is the exact same on the inside. It even still has your key inside of it. What will you do?

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 11:36pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

Upgrades: Circuitboard Control
Inventory: Burned Coin, Hard Drive

I chose Circuitboard Control

I get in the car. Sweet. I pat the dashboard, and begin driving again, heading to Chicago.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 12:25am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Character Sheet
Name: Shadow White
Alter-Ego: Element Blade
Side: Good
Race:  Test subject
Bio: Shadow was one of the complete test subject, and was put into the reserves for a later time. He was given enough money to buy a sword. The day of the attack he was in New York's time square. He hear the explosion and ran to the scene where he saw John Titus fighting one of other government test subjects.
Powers: Elemental transference: (Is able to give his sword an elemental power, like Earth, Wind, Fire, or Water) starting element: Wind
Personality: Smart, kind, but quick tempered
Enemies: (None at the start, unless you put one in the bio.)
Allies:
HP: 100/100 (Health points.)
SP: 100/100 (Stamina points. If you lose these all, your character must rest.)
PP: 100/100 (Power points. These are used for your power. Don't worry, they won't drain fast. However, if they do you must rest to regain them.)
EXP: 0/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Weapon: Sword, (tied with his powers)

I hope there is still room.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 11:09am

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Character Sheet
Name: Shadow White
Alter-Ego: Element Blade
Side: Good
Race:  Test subject
Bio: Shadow was one of the complete test subject, and was put into the reserves for a later time. He was given enough money to buy a sword. The day of the attack he was in New York's time square. He hear the explosion and ran to the scene where he saw John Titus fighting one of other government test subjects.
Powers: Elemental transference: (Is able to give his sword an elemental power, like Earth, Wind, Fire, or Water) starting element: Wind
Personality: Smart, kind, but quick tempered
Enemies:
Allies:
HP: 100/100
SP: 100/100
EXP: 0/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Weapon: Sword, (tied with his powers)

You are in the middle of New York after the incident. A skyscraper falling blocked your path from John Titus. A WATCH agent walks over.
"You okay?"

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 4:44pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

You skipped me.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 6:08pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

(Sorry, it was early in the morning, and I had to go.)

Upgrades: Circuitboard Control
Inventory: Burned Coin, Hard Drive, Water,  Cheez-its
Money: 280

You see barely any WATCH on the way there. As your car runs low on fuel on the way there, you stop at a gas station and fuel up. You also buy (I will now give you money that you evidently had before) some snacks for the trip.
As you put the snacks in, you hear a voice behind you. "I'd say you hold it for a moment."  Behind you, stands a plain man. "You did do alot of murder back there, huh?" You slam the door and walk over to him. "Names Alen."
"You, have rampaged through an entire WATCH mech. Impressive."
You stare him down for a moment. Looks like he wants trouble. You notice he changes from an actual physical human to an humanoid shape of dark energy. You prepare to take him down. He won't be going anywhere.

(BOSS) Alen: 370/370

Reply to EAO: Uprising

You must be logged in to post a reply!