Posted Apr 29, '13 at 11:26pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

Name: Lucien Nikola Tesla
Alter-Ego: Mercury Volta
Side: Neutral
Race: Mutant
Bio: Born in France, Lucien moved to America. There, he was sentenced to death, for a crime he did not commit. He assumed the man who framed him was Victor James Janus. Being enemies for years and years, Tesla and Janus loathed each other. While in the electric chair, he had thought about how he was innocent. Suddenly, while being electrocuted, there was a city wide blackout. The electricity infused itself inside him, causing him to be able to control any, and all electricity, including magnetism, lightning, or just urban electricity. With his new-found power, he set out to repay Janus for what he did.
Powers: Electrokinesis
Personality: Cunning, Deceptive, Brave, Charismatic, Intelligent.
Enemies: Victor Janus, W.A.T.C.H., John Titus
Allies: N/A
=========================
HP: 110/110
SP: 110/110
PP: 110/110
Level: 2
EXP: 70/150
Upgrades: Circuitboard Control
Inventory: Burned Coin, Hard Drive, Water,  Cheez-its
Money: 280
Weapon: Electrified Rapier
Story Event: D

"Sorry girl." I pat the dashboard. "I'll get you out of this, just be strong." I say. I start swerving the car, eventually crashing off of a cliff, into a lake. I have the car land on the shore, and then I turn on the airbags, punch myself in the face enough to start bleeding, and break a few teeth in the process, and then I shove my face into the airbag, with a very tiny gap for oxygen. I then slow my heartbeat, enough to make it seem like I'm dead. I remember fondly of when I learned to do this, my brother and I running through an alley, being chased by a gang of thugs. I has smashed my face into the ground, and he told me to barely breath at all, and that it'd slow my heatbeat enough, so even a highly trained medical officer would think me dead. I get out of my memory, and stay completely still, as any movement whatsoever would give me away.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 11:27pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Name: Shadow White
Alter-Ego: Element Blade
Side: Good
Race:  Test subject
Bio: Shadow was one of the complete test subject, and was put into the reserves for a later time. He was given enough money to buy a sword. The day of the attack he was in New York's time square. He hear the explosion and ran to the scene where he saw John Titus fighting one of other government test subjects.
Powers: Elemental transference: (Is able to give his sword an elemental power, like Earth, Wind, Fire, or Water) starting element: Wind
Personality: Smart, kind, but quick tempered
Enemies:
Allies:
HP: 100/100
SP: 100/100
PP: 100/100
Level: 1
EXP: 0/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money: 0
Weapon: Sword, (tied with his powers)

"He was involved in the active incident in New York, as well as he is hunting down Victor Janus, who currently has a contract with us. He was also reported destroying a mech." The agent drops the ladder.
"You first."

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 11:28pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

Skipped me.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 11:35pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Me and my slow computer.

Bio: Born in France, Lucien moved to America. There, he was sentenced to death, for a crime he did not commit. He assumed the man who framed him was Victor James Janus. Being enemies for years and years, Tesla and Janus loathed each other. While in the electric chair, he had thought about how he was innocent. Suddenly, while being electrocuted, there was a city wide blackout. The electricity infused itself inside him, causing him to be able to control any, and all electricity, including magnetism, lightning, or just urban electricity. With his new-found power, he set out to repay Janus for what he did.
HP: 35/110
SP: 50/110

You notice the people in the watch helicopter give you a crazy look. Shortly afterward you can barely feel yourself from the crash. You do manage to make yourself look dead, however. Just waiting..

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 11:38pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

I secretly use circuitboard control to make the car drive forward, though I ragdoll at the bumps, turns, and movements, so they won't think it's me. I drive it far far away, until I crash it into a ditch, and then make my body fly out, face up, still acting dead, with my eyes open (Many dead people have there eyes open.), examining the surroundings.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 11:54pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Bio: Shadow was one of the complete test subject, and was put into the reserves for a later time. He was given enough money to buy a sword. The day of the attack he was in New York's time square. He hear the explosion and ran to the scene where he saw John Titus fighting one of other government test subjects.
Powers: Elemental transference: (Is able to give his sword an elemental power, like Earth, Wind, Fire, or Water) starting element: Wind
Enemies:
Allies:
Upgrades:
Inventory:

I step out of the helicopter. "Okay, where is he."

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 12:02am

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Enemies:
Allies:
Upgrades:
Inventory:

Just as you say that, a car flys by and drives off a cliff.
" I think that was him. "
When you go over to investigate, he appears to be dead in a ditch in the car.
"What do you think?"

========================================

A WATCH agent and a man walk over.

The WATCH agent stares, then turns to the man.
"What do you think?"
Any ideas on what to do?

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 12:18am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Enemies:
Allies:
Upgrades:
Inventory:

I walk over and look at Lucien, "Hmm, he could be playing opossum, check him for a pulse."

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 3:36pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

148 posts

Name: Cole Phelps
Alter-Ego: Going W.A.T.C.H so I don't know if it's appropriate for individual field soldiers to have nicknames
Race: W.A.T.C.H
Bio: Cole is a 21 year old male who is former military. His childhood was your usual American military kid childhood. Endless admiration of armed forces, knowledge of firearms used by the US military, etc. After a few tours in the Middle-east, W.A.T.C.H was attracted to him as a result. Not very impressive compared to other stories.
Powers: 0
Personality: Easily-angered, humorous, good-natured
Enemies: John Titus
Allies: Landon Moore and Charlie Davis
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money:
Weapon: M4A1, Colt 1911
Story Event: A

"Yeah, let's get over there before this Lucien gets away. He may have some information HQ could use."

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 4:47pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,385 posts

I make one of the damaged bits of the car spark, and electrocute both agents. Not necessarily me doing it, at least nothing they could prove. I make sure they're paralyzed or dead, or just unconscious. If they are, I chuck them into a river, taking care to electrocute it, while they're in it.

Reply to EAO: Uprising

You must be logged in to post a reply!