Posted Apr 30, '13 at 6:19pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Name: Shadow White
Alter-Ego: Element Blade
Side: Good
Race:  Test subject
Bio: Shadow was one of the complete test subject, and was put into the reserves for a later time. He was given enough money to buy a sword. The day of the attack he was in New York's time square. He hear the explosion and ran to the scene where he saw John Titus fighting one of other government test subjects.
Powers: Elemental transference: (Is able to give his sword an elemental power, like Earth, Wind, Fire, or Water) starting element: Wind
Personality: Smart, kind, but quick tempered
Enemies:
Allies:
=========================
HP: 95/100
SP: 100/100
PP: 100/100
Level: 1
EXP: 0/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money: 0
Weapon: Sword, (tied with his powers)
Story Event: D

Just as you go to check, he suddenly electrocutes a damaged part of the car, shocking you.

Your sword, however, absorbs most of the electricity. As he gets out, you realize he was faking. The watch agent with you, Thomas, is now dead.

... Well. Staredown.

========================================

Name: Lucien Nikola Tesla
Alter-Ego: Mercury Volta
Side: Neutral
Race: Mutant
Bio: Born in France, Lucien moved to America. There, he was sentenced to death, for a crime he did not commit. He assumed the man who framed him was Victor James Janus. Being enemies for years and years, Tesla and Janus loathed each other. While in the electric chair, he had thought about how he was innocent. Suddenly, while being electrocuted, there was a city wide blackout. The electricity infused itself inside him, causing him to be able to control any, and all electricity, including magnetism, lightning, or just urban electricity. With his new-found power, he set out to repay Janus for what he did.
Powers: Electrokinesis
Personality: Cunning, Deceptive, Brave, Charismatic, Intelligent.
Enemies: Victor Janus, W.A.T.C.H., John Titus
Allies: N/A
HP: 95/110
SP: 90/110
PP: 110/110
Level: 2
EXP: 70/150
Upgrades: Circuitboard Control
Inventory: Burned Coin, Hard Drive, Water,  Cheez-its
Money: 280
Weapon: Electrified Rapier

Your heart starts racing after you shock them and exit the car. As your heart rate has gone up, You have regained some health.  However, one of them survives. He looks at his fallen comrade, then stares you down. You notice his sword bursts wind. Another super?

Bio: Born in France, Lucien moved to America. There, he was sentenced to death, for a crime he did not commit. He assumed the man who framed him was Victor James Janus. Being enemies for years and years, Tesla and Janus loathed each other. While in the electric chair, he had thought about how he was innocent. Suddenly, while being electrocuted, there was a city wide blackout. The electricity infused itself inside him, causing him to be able to control any, and all electricity, including magnetism, lightning, or just urban electricity. With his new-found power, he set out to repay Janus for what he did.
HP: 35/110
SP: 50/110

========================VS========================

Bio: Shadow was one of the complete test subject, and was put into the reserves for a later time. He was given enough money to buy a sword. The day of the attack he was in New York's time square. He hear the explosion and ran to the scene where he saw John Titus fighting one of other government test subjects.
Powers: Elemental transference: (Is able to give his sword an elemental power, like Earth, Wind, Fire, or Water) starting element: Wind
Enemies:
Allies:
HP: 100/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:

(You can both make your moves.)

Name: Cole Phelps
Alter-Ego: Going W.A.T.C.H so I don't know if it's appropriate for individual field soldiers to have nicknames
Race: W.A.T.C.H
Bio: Cole is a 21 year old male who is former military. His childhood was your usual American military kid childhood. Endless admiration of armed forces, knowledge of firearms used by the US military, etc. After a few tours in the Middle-east, W.A.T.C.H was attracted to him as a result. Not very impressive compared to other stories.
Powers: 0
Personality: Easily-angered, humorous, good-natured
Enemies: John Titus
Allies: Landon Moore and Charlie Davis
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money:
Weapon: M4A1, Colt 1911
Story Event: A

Suddenly you get more feedback.
He drove a car off a cliff, played dead, and has now killed a WATCH agent.
Landon just stares at the radio.
"Hey, I'm getting something else.. Mutant Jack Thompson is moving in on chicago. Seems like he wanted some of the action."
Suddenly, you hear a hissing noise.
"Great, the Klaaz have ruined our day.."
You hold your weapon up.

Klaaz Drone: 85/85

NOTES:

I am going to change the health on some enemys to make them as strong or slightly stronger than/as you. I want this so that the enemy health can be fair to yours.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 6:33pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Enemies:
Allies:
Upgrades:
Inventory:

"You made a grave mistake, bub, now you have me to deal with." I rush Lucien and attack with an air slash, (even if my blade doesn't touch him, the wind will still cut him.)

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 8:08pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

UPDATE

From now on, also a better idea for enemies, I'll give them their own kind of character sheet.

As followed-

Name:
Species:
Appearance: (If unique, it will be put here.)
Power:
HP:
SP:
PP:
Inventory:
Threat Level: (1-10. If it is anywhere near 8, 9, or 10, You cannot touch this thing.)

It will only appear while you fight them.

@shadowgun453
I can't do anything with the fight until blk posts. Sorry!

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 8:13pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

148 posts

Alter-Ego: Going W.A.T.C.H so I don't know if it's appropriate for individual field soldiers to have nicknames
Bio: Cole is a 21 year old male who is former military. His childhood was your usual American military kid childhood. Endless admiration of armed forces, knowledge of firearms used by the US military, etc. After a few tours in the Middle-east, W.A.T.C.H was attracted to him as a result. Not very impressive compared to other stories.
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money:

"Spread out! Get to cover!" Cole yells as he crouches and shoots at the nearest Drone. Landon will go to the left and find cover and Charlie will go right and do the same. When they get to cover, they'll provide suppressing fire while I run to Charlie. Also, what's the terrain of the street.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 8:22pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

SP: 98/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money:

Terrain is mostly destroyed debris. Lots of cover.

You damage the aliens somewhat on your first move.

As you head into cover, Two begin to charge and make an attempt to dodge bullet fire while one (Klaaz Drone 3) Makes a jump up onto a nearby apartment building and keeps leaping across buildings.

Name: Klaaz Drone 1
Species: Klaaz
Appearance:
Power:
HP: 70/85
SP: 95/100
PP:
Inventory: Empty
Threat Level: 4

Name: Klaaz Drone 2
Appearance:
Power:
SP: 95/100
PP:

Name: Klaaz Drone 3
Appearance:
Power:
SP: 92/100
PP:

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 10:33pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

"Well well well. You're in the pocket of WATCH, working for them, doing there dirt work. How pitiful. I highly suggest you work with some other people, maybe people who aren't backstabbing traitors. They're using you, you know. Well, let's get this over with, I suppose." I say. I duel him with my Rapier, and then cut off his hand, making him drop the sword. I then kick it away, putting the sword by his neck. "I'll let you live, because I see potential. I highly suggest getting your morals in line, or at least stop working with WATCH. Run along then. If you decide to stay with WATCH, you can tell them all that happened here today. And deliver a message for me, I want you, to tell them to Stay away from Lucien Tesla." I say. "I sincerely hope you consider stopping working for watch. I fight battles with words, not in such a brutish matter." I say.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 11:10pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Enemies:
Allies:
Upgrades:
Inventory:

Seeing his move I change mine to block the attack on my hand, "I work for the government, so I have on choice in the matter. if the government wants me to work with WATCH I go with it, but if they don't I don't, I just do as I'm told. Do you know what happens to Test Subjects who do follow orders, there labeled rouge and put no a hit list, like the one  you're most likely on now."

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 11:24pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

"Do you honestly think I care, about being on this list? Do you? The government is afraid, and personally I don't blame them. But honestly, I don't see any reason to be hunting down potential allies. The real battle here, is against Victor Janus, and John Titus. I won't leave any loved ones crying. My Mother and Father have been dead 7 years, and my own brother was the prosecutor at my trial. For a crime I did not even commit. Don't you realize? The government doesn't care about you. For all they care, you could be dead in a puddle of your own blood, they wouldn't care. I'm trying to do you a favor here. The government will kill you after the Hit List. They want to kill all of the test subjects. Including the ones that are 'helping' them." I explain, starting the car, with the circuit board control, jumping onto the roof of the car, my trenchcoat blowing around in the wind. It was Grey, I had gotten it from my father, a former detective for the LAPD. "You can choose to help me, or not. It's your decision." I say, locking the car doors, even though no one is inside. I lock it with the circuit board control, if you're wondering.

Posted May 1, '13 at 1:19am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Enemies:
Allies:
Upgrades:
Inventory:

(He does have a point, even though I was put onto the reserves they kept an eye on me, more than I thought they would.) I head over to the car, an knock on the window.

Posted May 1, '13 at 4:29pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

I roll it down. "Made your decision?" I ask him.

Reply to EAO: Uprising

You must be logged in to post a reply!