Forums

ForumsForum Games

EAO: Uprising

Posted May 1, '13 at 6:22pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

148 posts

Name: Cole Phelps
Alter-Ego: Going W.A.T.C.H so I don't know if it's appropriate for individual field soldiers to have nicknames
Side: Good
Race: W.A.T.C.H
Bio: Cole is a 21 year old male who is former military. His childhood was your usual American military kid childhood. Endless admiration of armed forces, knowledge of firearms used by the US military, etc. After a few tours in the Middle-east, W.A.T.C.H was attracted to him as a result. Not very impressive compared to other stories.
Powers: 0
Personality: Easily-angered, humorous, good-natured
Enemies: John Titus
Allies: Landon Moore and Charlie Davis
=========================
HP: 100/100
SP: 98/100
PP: 100/100
Level: 1
EXP: 0/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money:
Weapon: M4A1, Colt 1911
Story Event: A

Charlie and I focus fire on the charging Klaaz while Landon opens up on the guy jumping around above us. I don't like him hanging around doing I don't know what. And question, are Klaaz like Xenomorphs or do they actually use weapons and such?

Posted May 1, '13 at 7:28pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Name: Shadow White
Alter-Ego: Element Blade
Race:  Test subject
Bio: Shadow was one of the complete test subject, and was put into the reserves for a later time. He was given enough money to buy a sword. The day of the attack he was in New York's time square. He hear the explosion and ran to the scene where he saw John Titus fighting one of other government test subjects.
Powers: Elemental transference: (Is able to give his sword an elemental power, like Earth, Wind, Fire, or Water) starting element: Wind
Personality: Smart, kind, but quick tempered
Enemies:
Allies:
SP: 100/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money: 0
Weapon: Sword, (tied with his powers)
Story Event: D

"Yes, I don't know which side is good anymore, but I think I'll travel with you, at least until I learn more about the test subjects end result."

Posted May 1, '13 at 8:02pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Name: Lucien Nikola Tesla
Alter-Ego: Mercury Volta
Side: Neutral
Race: Mutant
Bio: Born in France, Lucien moved to America. There, he was sentenced to death, for a crime he did not commit. He assumed the man who framed him was Victor James Janus. Being enemies for years and years, Tesla and Janus loathed each other. While in the electric chair, he had thought about how he was innocent. Suddenly, while being electrocuted, there was a city wide blackout. The electricity infused itself inside him, causing him to be able to control any, and all electricity, including magnetism, lightning, or just urban electricity. With his new-found power, he set out to repay Janus for what he did.
Powers: Electrokinesis
Personality: Cunning, Deceptive, Brave, Charismatic, Intelligent.
Enemies: Victor Janus, W.A.T.C.H., John Titus
Allies: N/A
HP: 35/110
SP: 50/110
PP: 110/110
Level: 2
EXP: 70/150
Upgrades: Circuitboard Control
Inventory: Burned Coin, Hard Drive, Water,  Cheez-its
Money: 280
Weapon: Electrified Rapier

"Alright. You take Shotgun." I say, unlocking the passenger seat. "Not a literal shotgun, though, don't own one. You wanna know my favorite part about my powers?" I ask. I start the car using the circuitboard control. "The car basically drives herself." I tell. I see him looking disapprovingly at the dents and stuff. "Don't worry, she fixes herself. Dunno how she does it though. Anyway, my full name is Lucien Nikola Tesla. Now let's go." I say, as he gets in. I begin driving towards Chicago, not using the wheel, just my power. I pat the Dashboard.

Posted May 2, '13 at 6:31pm

danwar123

danwar123

983 posts

Name: alex cearar
Alter-Ego:
Side: good
Bio: (If you are intrested)
Powers: (Start with 1 if you are mutant or robot. 0 for Klaaz or human.)
Personality: (insert personality here)
Enemies: john titus
Allies: jack balzine,olivia hope
Upgrades:
Inventory: standard issue W.A.T.C.H. pistol,medikit,ammunitiuon
Money:0
Weapon: standard issue W.A.T.C.H. assult rife

Posted May 2, '13 at 6:35pm

danwar123

danwar123

983 posts

oop,forgot to fill in 3 things:
Bio: a quite rough soldier,he was just what watch was looking for.he has unusual endurance,allowing him to live longer.(my HP is a bit higher than usual)and he takes everything seriously.he may not be your best buddy,but he probably is your best soldier.
Powers:
Personality: calm,sereous,aggresive

Posted May 3, '13 at 6:44pm

sonic20

sonic20

236 posts

Name: Alex Cearar
Alter-Ego:
Bio: a quite rough soldier,he was just what watch was looking for.he has unusual endurance,allowing him to live longer.(my HP is a bit higher than usual)and he takes everything seriously.he may not be your best
Powers:
Personality: calm, serious, aggressive
Allies: Jack Balzine, Olivia Hope
Upgrades:
Inventory: standard issue W.A.T.C.H. pistol, medical kit, ammunition
Money:0
Weapon: standard issue W.A.T.C.H. assault rife

My grammer nazi side got the better of me.
Anyways, you still start with 100 HP, i'll just give you a higher DEF.

You are currently headed to chicago, to investigate a nearby reported mutant attack.
You set down with Jack and Olivia.
The ground is destroyed mostly and you see a dead body.
"I can't imagine what happened here."
"You got any ideas?"

Bio: Born in France, Lucien moved to America. There, he was sentenced to death, for a crime he did not commit. He assumed the man who framed him was Victor James Janus. Being enemies for years and years, Tesla and Janus loathed each other. While in the electric chair, he had thought about how he was innocent. Suddenly, while being electrocuted, there was a city wide blackout. The electricity infused itself inside him, causing him to be able to control any, and all electricity, including magnetism, lightning, or just urban electricity. With his new-found power, he set out to repay Janus for what he did.
HP: 45/110

You begin driving up a nearby ramp, and turn back into chicago. Suddenly, you see a nearby WATCH Research Tower. At the top? Victor. He looks out the window. So, he's working with WATCH huh?
You exit, and stare at the door. Inside is three ways. Forward, Left, and Right.

Bio: Shadow was one of the complete test subject, and was put into the reserves for a later time. He was given enough money to buy a sword. The day of the attack he was in New York's time square. He hear the explosion and ran to the scene where he saw John Titus fighting one of other government test subjects.
Powers: Elemental transference: (Is able to give his sword an elemental power, like Earth, Wind, Fire, or Water) starting element: Wind
Enemies:
Allies:
Upgrades:
Inventory:

You notice that Lucien begins driving back into chicago. He gets out, looks at a WATCH research tower, and begins to walk inside. Will you follow him?

Name: Cole Phelps
Alter-Ego: Going W.A.T.C.H so I don't know if it's appropriate for individual field soldiers to have nicknames
Bio: Cole is a 21 year old male who is former military. His childhood was your usual American military kid childhood. Endless admiration of armed forces, knowledge of firearms used by the US military, etc. After a few tours in the Middle-east, W.A.T.C.H was attracted to him as a result. Not very impressive compared to other stories.
Powers: 0
Personality: Easily-angered, humorous, good-natured
Allies: Landon Moore and Charlie Davis
SP: 98/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money:
Weapon: M4A1, Colt 1911

Zenos, yeah.
You toss a grenade out for good measure. This almost fries the first two.
The jumping one however, you can't seem to hit. Its moving too fast.

Name: Klaaz Drone 1
Species: Klaaz
Appearance:
Power:
HP: 20/85
SP: 95/100
PP:
Inventory: Empty
Threat Level: 4

Name: Klaaz Drone 2
Appearance:
Power:
HP: 20/85
SP: 95/100
PP:

Name: Klaaz Drone 3
Appearance:
Power:
HP: 70/85
SP: 89/100
PP:

Posted May 3, '13 at 7:02pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Enemies:
Allies:
Upgrades:
Inventory:

"Wait, you can't just waltz on in there, you need a plan."

Posted May 3, '13 at 11:16pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

HP: 45/110

(By the way, I really haven't gotten out yet. That's just not... me. So, I do this instead):
"Shhh. Get down, and duck." I whisper. "I have one." I say. While still ducking. I park the car by the side of the road. Then, I override all the cars in the area, with circuitboard control, and send them crashing into the tower. Then, I make our car follow the others, so as not to look suspicious. In all of the confusion, I duck into the side entrance, and override all of the computers in the room, to make them spark, and shock their users. I make all of the machines inside go haywire, and rush up the stairs in the confusion.

Posted May 4, '13 at 12:39am

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

1,682 posts

Enemies:
Allies:
Upgrades:
Inventory:

I follow right behind him, thinking about why he would risk attack a place to avoid.

Posted May 4, '13 at 1:02am

danwar123

danwar123

983 posts

Name: Alex Cearar
Alter-Ego:"i don't know..."i say with a serious voice.i then look around,point my rifle at suspicous pepole allied with john titus.
Bio: a quite rough soldier,he was just what watch was looking for.he has unusual endurance,allowing him to live longer.(my HP is a bit higher than usual)and he takes everything seriously.he may not be your best
Powers:
Personality: calm, serious, aggressive
Allies: Jack Balzine, Olivia Hope
Upgrades: