Posted May 4, '13 at 1:22pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Name: Lucien Nikola Tesla
Alter-Ego: Mercury Volta
Side: Neutral
Race: Mutant
Bio: Born in France, Lucien moved to America. There, he was sentenced to death, for a crime he did not commit. He assumed the man who framed him was Victor James Janus. Being enemies for years and years, Tesla and Janus loathed each other. While in the electric chair, he had thought about how he was innocent. Suddenly, while being electrocuted, there was a city wide blackout. The electricity infused itself inside him, causing him to be able to control any, and all electricity, including magnetism, lightning, or just urban electricity. With his new-found power, he set out to repay Janus for what he did.
Powers: Electrokinesis
Personality: Cunning, Deceptive, Brave, Charismatic, Intelligent.
Enemies: Victor Janus, W.A.T.C.H., John Titus
Allies: N/A
=========================
HP: 45/110
SP: 50/110
PP: 110/110
Level: 2
EXP: 70/150
Upgrades: Circuitboard Control
Inventory: Burned Coin, Hard Drive, Water, Cheez-its
Money: 280
Weapon: Electrified Rapier
Story Event: D

Ah, sorry.

As you rush upstairs, you suddenly hear a voice on the intercom.
"Lockdown on Floor 2."
It repeats, then before you can get out titanium doors block all exits. Suddenly, two rooms open. 2 Twisted, harsh, disgusting things come towards you.

ENEMIES:

Name: ??? 1
Species: Whisperer
Appearance:
Power: Ability to turn self into any kind of material they touch.
HP: 100/100
SP: 100/100
PP: 100/100
Inventory: Key card, Test subject clothing
Threat Level: 6

Name: ??? 2
Appearance:
Power: Ability to turn self into a dark gas, and reform. Also, small energy manipulation.

Name: Shadow White
Alter-Ego: Element Blade
Side: Good
Race: Test subject
Bio: Shadow was one of the complete test subject, and was put into the reserves for a later time. He was given enough money to buy a sword. The day of the attack he was in New York's time square. He hear the explosion and ran to the scene where he saw John Titus fighting one of other government test subjects.
Powers: Elemental transference: (Is able to give his sword an elemental power, like Earth, Wind, Fire, or Water) starting element: Wind
Personality: Smart, kind, but quick tempered
Enemies:
Allies:
Level: 1
EXP: 0/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money: 0
Weapon: Sword, (tied with his powers)

As you to head up, you suddenly hear a voice saying lockdown, and then 2 grotesquely mutated things walk out towards you.
(Enemies above)

Name: Alex Cearar
Alter-Ego:
Side: good
Race: W.A.T.C.H
Bio: a quite rough soldier,he was just what watch was looking for.he has unusual endurance,allowing him to live longer.(my HP is a bit higher than usual)and he takes everything seriously.he may not be your best
Powers:
Personality: calm, serious, aggressive
Enemies: John Titus
Allies: Jack Balzine, Olivia Hope
Upgrades:
Inventory: standard issue W.A.T.C.H. pistol, medical kit, ammunition
Money:0
Weapon: standard issue W.A.T.C.H. assault rife
Story Event: A

Please put what you did under your character sheet.

Posted May 4, '13 at 2:07pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Name: Cole Phelps
Alter-Ego: Going W.A.T.C.H so I don't know if it's appropriate for individual field soldiers to have nicknames
Bio: Cole is a 21 year old male who is former military. His childhood was your usual American military kid childhood. Endless admiration of armed forces, knowledge of firearms used by the US military, etc. After a few tours in the Middle-east, W.A.T.C.H was attracted to him as a result. Not very impressive compared to other stories.
Powers: 0
Personality: Easily-angered, humorous, good-natured
Allies: Landon Moore and Charlie Davis
SP: 98/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money:
Weapon: M4A1, Colt 1911

Well, in that case, cover is irrelevant until a acid-spitting form of Klaaz shows up. Anyways, I'll simply keep an eye on that jumping Klaaz. I won't fire unless it presents itself as a threat. The other guys just finish off the first two Klaaz.

Posted May 4, '13 at 3:01pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Bio: Shadow was one of the complete test subject, and was put into the reserves for a later time. He was given enough money to buy a sword. The day of the attack he was in New York's time square. He hear the explosion and ran to the scene where he saw John Titus fighting one of other government test subjects.
Powers: Elemental transference: (Is able to give his sword an elemental power, like Earth, Wind, Fire, or Water) starting element: Wind
Enemies:
Allies:
Upgrades:
Inventory:

"Oh great, I heard of these things, their know as Whispers, there failed test subjects, they hate humans and want revenge for what has happened to them." I say to Tesla, "and they think were human."

Posted May 4, '13 at 11:09pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

Bio: Born in France, Lucien moved to America. There, he was sentenced to death, for a crime he did not commit. He assumed the man who framed him was Victor James Janus. Being enemies for years and years, Tesla and Janus loathed each other. While in the electric chair, he had thought about how he was innocent. Suddenly, while being electrocuted, there was a city wide blackout. The electricity infused itself inside him, causing him to be able to control any, and all electricity, including magnetism, lightning, or just urban electricity. With his new-found power, he set out to repay Janus for what he did.

"Quick, take the second one. I got this first one!" I yell. I channel electricity from inside me, sending them through the sword, like the opposite of a lightning rod. Sort of Amplifying my power, and it fires it out, stonger than when it came in, at the Whisperer.

Posted May 4, '13 at 11:48pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Enemies:
Allies:
Upgrades:
Inventory:

"Okay." I draw my sword and let wind aura flow into my sword, and attack with an air slash.

Posted May 5, '13 at 7:07pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Alter-Ego: Going W.A.T.C.H so I don't know if it's appropriate for individual field soldiers to have nicknames
Bio: Cole is a 21 year old male who is former military. His childhood was your usual American military kid childhood. Endless admiration of armed forces, knowledge of firearms used by the US military, etc. After a few tours in the Middle-east, W.A.T.C.H was attracted to him as a result. Not very impressive compared to other stories.
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money:

You proceed to spray down the 2 on the ground.

2 DOWN

The jumper is hanging on the buildings, and looks ready to jump down.

Name: Klaaz Drone 3
Species: Klaaz
Appearance:
Power:
HP: 70/85
SP: 85/100
PP:
Inventory: Empty
Threat Level: 4

Enemies:
Allies:
Upgrades:
Inventory:

You make a cut that goes RIGHT through. The whisperer appears to be suppressing pain as there is a massive wound in it. It suddenly vanishes and you can't see it. What will you do?

Appearance:
Power: Ability to turn self into a dark gas, and reform. Also, small energy manipulation.
HP: 67/100
SP: 94/100
PP: 95/100

After you hit it, It bends over and touches the ground. It turns into concrete.
Then, it charges at you. You barely have enough time to react-
What will you do?

Appearance: Stone (increased def and dmg)
HP: 68/100
SP: 87/100
PP: 93/100

Posted May 5, '13 at 7:15pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

I run away from it, right towards the window. I then jump up, leaving it no time to react, forcing it to touch the window. I smash it, with my Rapier. "Who knew it's greatest power would be it's greatest curse?" I ask. Either that, or it turns to glass, smashes through the window, and shatters on the pavement.

Posted May 5, '13 at 7:29pm

shadowgun453

shadowgun453

2,827 posts

Enemies:
Allies:
Upgrades:
Inventory:

Time to put my ability though it's paces. I put my sword out, then I try a whirlwind spin.

Posted May 6, '13 at 3:42pm

trooper555able

trooper555able

2,329 posts

Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money:

We stay away from where it could possibly jump down and proceed to fire carefully aimed shots at it. Single shots for me, you know, M4 and all.

Posted May 9, '13 at 7:34pm

sonic20

sonic20

300 posts

Enemies:
Allies:
HP: 85/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:

It reforms, and directly hits the wall.
It breaks free and quickly smashes you back. You take some damage.

Appearance:
HP: 43/100
SP: 89/100
PP: 90/100

You flip, and make your move! It turns to glass, but then removes the hands, and turns back to concrete.
What?

As the floor is concrete, the moment it removes its hands it is concrete again. You do manage to get a decent blow however. It stares you down.

Appearance: Stone (increased def and dmg)
HP: 50/100
SP: 83/100
PP: 88/100

SP: 95/100
EXP: 80/100
Upgrades:
Inventory:
Money:

One of the shots causes it to lose its grip, and it crashes into the ground.
Unless it had a miracle, Its a kill.

Charlies walks over.
"Man, these things are irritating."
"So, should we track that mutant problem?"

Reply to EAO: Uprising

You must be logged in to post a reply!