ForumsNews and FeedbackI am confused?!?!

3 3909
explainplz
explainplz
5 posts
Blacksmith

why doe's armor games say new games on the front page when most of the games are just rubbish (in my opinion ) MMO's? it just dont make sense like when every comment in a game says 1/10 and its got 8. I just dont understand!

• 3 Replies
TheMostManlyMan
TheMostManlyMan
5,779 posts
Chamberlain

Those games are on the front page because they are the newest/most recently updated games. Armor Games has only made one of those MMOs and it was a successful one, the others, however, were not developed by AG so there is no real reason for them not to put them on the site.

nichodemus
nichodemus
14,987 posts
Grand Duke

why doe's armor games say new games on the front page when most of the games are just rubbish (in my opinion ) MMO's? it just dont make sense like when every comment in a game says 1/10 and its got 8. I just dont understand!

MMOs can't be rated btw.
Reton8
Reton8
3,173 posts
King

it just dont make sense like when every comment in a game says 1/10 and its got 8. I just dont understand!

The number of people commenting is not reflective of the whole number of people rating a game. So, just because 20 people comment that a game is a 1/10, does not bring down the ratings of a game to 1/10 when possible 1000 people have given the game a rating of 8/10 or higher.
Showing 1-3 of 3