Forums

ForumsWorld Events, Politics, Religion, Etc.

Why do so many hate Muslims

Posted May 7, '13 at 10:42pm

wontgetmycatnip

wontgetmycatnip

95 posts

And I'm just saying that I don't see why that is a reason to solely hate them.

Well, again, if you've been a victim of Islamic terrorism, war, or crime, you're not going to see Islam in a positive light. For example:

Most of those attacks are against Israel, India or USA.
They can be justified as as a reaction to the atrocities of these countries.

A Muslim attempting to blame the atrocities of his countrymen on their victims is not going to garner much sympathy for Islam.

Posted May 8, '13 at 12:49am

pangtongshu

pangtongshu

8,551 posts

Well, again, if you've been a victim of Islamic terrorism, war, or crime, you're not going to see Islam in a positive light

But for toemas, he provided a list of radical terrorist attacks, and then stated how even though he knows not all are like that "there is something much darker beneath the surface". He wasn't stating his reasons as him being a victim of these acts, but because of the history Islam has with them.

Posted May 8, '13 at 4:27am

wontgetmycatnip

wontgetmycatnip

95 posts

But for toemas, he provided a list of radical terrorist attacks, and then stated how even though he knows not all are like that "there is something much darker beneath the surface". He wasn't stating his reasons as him being a victim of these acts, but because of the history Islam has with them.

Right. Well, in this case, those actions might have led him to judge Islam, or it might have been something else.

Toemas, if you're reading this, please explain your position.

Posted May 8, '13 at 7:48am

nichodemus

nichodemus

12,012 posts

Knight

A Muslim attempting to blame the atrocities of his countrymen on their victims is not going to garner much sympathy for Islam.

Victims? Sorry, you've been fed half-lies. In many cases they are perpetrators, but to call them simply as the sole cause, or source of tension and violence is to stamp on truth. The war on Iraq was caused by? Saddam was the perpetrator? No go.

As for Toemas, I'm not going to mince my words. Your assertions are as clueless as the person that typed them.

Posted May 8, '13 at 1:13pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

You aren't helping your case by saying that there's justification in acts of terror, murder and destruction.

You aren't helping your case by saying that there's justification in acts of terror, murder and destruction.

When another country occupies your's or when your own country men constantly ravage you on base of religion I'll ask what way you choose son?
Ever heard of gujrat riots?
You know what's going on in burma?
or What happened in timur?
or What happened in kashmir?
Of course this does not mean im with TTP or al qaida

Posted May 8, '13 at 1:28pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

When another country occupies your's or when your own country men constantly ravage you on base of religion I'll ask what way you choose son?

That doesn't justify killing people in acts of mass terror.

You're a hypocrite punisher. You're condemning others for hating Muslims for the crimes of a few, and then justifying indiscriminate murder and acts of terror because of the crimes of a few.

Posted May 8, '13 at 2:40pm

wontgetmycatnip

wontgetmycatnip

95 posts

Victims? Sorry, you've been fed half-lies. In many cases they are perpetrators, but to call them simply as the sole cause, or source of tension and violence is to stamp on truth. The war on Iraq was caused by? Saddam was the perpetrator? No go.

And if an Iraqi were to blow up one of the many members of the oil cartels that were responsible for the war, that would be understandable. But if he decided to simply attack American civilians with the excuse of "Bush kills us", that would make him no better than the gangsters killing his people.

Posted May 8, '13 at 4:46pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

That doesn't justify killing people in acts of mass terror.

You're a hypocrite punisher. You're condemning others for hating Muslims for the crimes of a few, and then justifying indiscriminate murder and acts of terror because of the crimes of a few.

Yes I Justify the struggle for freedom of palestinians, Kashmiris and chechens.
this does not make me a hypocrite
As you may have noticed Those who I support, were not victim of oppression of few, rather they were victim of govrnments working on behalf of their people.

Posted May 8, '13 at 4:52pm

Kasic

Kasic

5,572 posts

rather they were victim of govrnments working on behalf of their people.

Like how suicide bombers were working on behalf of their religion?

Punisher, your views are nothing but hypocrisy. Acts of terror are never justified and they are not even carried out against those directly responsible. They target people uninvolved in the issue except by proxy of nationality, race, or religion. The EXACT things which you are saying justifies hatred.

Posted May 8, '13 at 5:19pm

thepunisher93

thepunisher93

1,859 posts

Like how suicide bombers were working on behalf of their religion?

Punisher, your views are nothing but hypocrisy. Acts of terror are never justified and they are not even carried out against those directly responsible. They target people uninvolved in the issue except by proxy of nationality, race, or religion. The EXACT things which you are saying justifies hatred.

Tell me if korea occupies USA ,would you not fight them?
I'll tell youwhat I am for and what I am against.
A man goes in market in Pakistan/ China/ Germany/ UK and blows himself up for "killing the infidels"
That is wrong and has no place in Islam.
I am against it.
A man who'shome town is being bombed, who has lost s many to bombings and assasinations, by the hands of (insert country's name here)
which is a democracy or does have public support of the atrocities.
He goes there and kills some, message delivered, we can hit back too, mission accomplished.
Now that's what I am for.
If you infringe upon one's freedom, expect him to retaliate.

Reply to Why do so many hate Muslims

You must be logged in to post a reply!