Forums

ForumsForum Games

[Request] Create Reality (A Fun Sandbox-like RPG)

Thread Locked

Posted May 9, '13 at 7:25pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

2,072 posts

Name: Evilsweetblock
World: White emptiness with a small island made of bluish dirt in the middle. It has a crater, which was once a pond. Large cracked stones dot the landscape. A Large Magicoid, or Sea Monster eats all of the tiny Auranhas, or Piranhas. There's a large Firey planet nearby, inhabited with Pyrotheans. The Pyrotheans' God, Ifrit, destroyed all magic.
Laws of Physics:
1. Magic does indeed exist.
2. The power of most magicks is in the form of a bluish stone called "Magicite"
Creature Encyclopedia:
Auranha: Magic Piranha [EXTINCT]
Magicoid: Sea Monster
Magicarn: Land Monster
Auraptor: A Raptor
Pyrotheans: Angry, horrible, Fire monsters.
Archbacteria: Oxygen producing bacteria
Phytobacteria: Tiny sun absorbers.

What? Nah, he aint that powerful. Hes just like a god, he jus' rules over the pyrotheans. On the other island thing, I destroy magicarns. and create a sphere of water under the island. which I will add plants to which create oxygen that gives birth to mushrums. A mushrum, like its name, are toxic little mushroom shaped creatures with a bad attitude. they are herbivores and fight with eachother ALOT.

Posted May 9, '13 at 8:22pm

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

Apparently I don't exist...

Posted May 10, '13 at 9:20pm

danwar123

danwar123

1,888 posts

bump

Posted May 11, '13 at 10:50am

blk2860

blk2860

10,546 posts

@SectoinMedic Nope. You didn't take any of the seven spots for the player limit.

Name: Michael Lee
World: A void of Black, dotted with stars, containing three planets. The First, Vesuvius, has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen. It is very large, and it require 4382 hours per rotation. The ground there is a bloody crimson, while the trees are stone, having large spikes. The Fruits and Vegetables growing on the blood shaded plants are all poisonous. There are large lakes of lava, and the ocean is almost completely obsidian and lava. The core is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. The Second planet, dubbed Nairi, has an atmosphere of Ozone, and Carbon Dioxide, being nearly as large as Vesuvius. It has many undersea catacombs and ruins, once inhabited by Metmetals. Nairi takes 72 hours per rotation. The Third, and last, planet, has an atmosphere of a green mixture of all of the previous gasses mentioned. It is called Terra, and has the most population. The plants flourish there, and the ground is a deep shade of green. It has many small villages of Klifs, and Klulves. These are the only creatures with religion, worshipping Michael Lee. It requires 24 hours each rotation. Terra has three continents. All three planets have cores of slightly corroded precious metals, surrounded by Earth, Rocks, and Dirt. There is a Fourth unnamed planet, inhabited by Wulfs and Klulves. It has an abundance of rocky mountains, ravines and plateaus. It and Terra orbit a blue moon. On the blue moon, there are 10 humans. Half male, Half Female. Death, Order, Peace, Harmony, War, Chaos, Fury, Strife, and Vengeance being their names. Also there is a large ocean, where Poseidon and Mermaniac are battling.
Laws of Physics:
---------------------------
Creature Encyclopedia:
Klifs: Bipedal, Peaceful, feline race, living on Terra.
Wulfs: Bipedal, Large, Barbaric, Wolflike race, living on Abyss.
Klulves: A Medium, Neutral, Feline/Wolf race, residing on Terra.
Steelfish: Medium, Steel Fish, living on Nairi and Terra.
Gorms: Large Boar-like, Obsidian Shelled, Lava creatures, living on Vesuvius.
Hellhounds: Demonic Wulfs living on Vesuvius.
Hellcats: Demonic Klifs living on Vesuvius.
Hellklulves: Demonic Klulves living on Vesuvius.
Titanglers: Mutated Angler-like Steelfish, from Nairi.
Mermetals: [EXTINCT] Telepathic Metal men, with the lower body of a giant Steelfish, from Nairi. They were quite intelligent.
Sea Serpents: Large, Sea monsters, from Nairi.
Hydrontors: [EXTINCT] Medium Flying Water Monsters, originating from far away.
Hyrdrontors 2.0: Large Mammoth-like Water Monsters, with Exoskeletons of Quartz, and the ability to survive Lava.
Ereachnoids: Large metal monsters, made of Eretonium, coming from far away.
Magicarn: Magic Land Monster, from galaxies far away.
Craugs: [EXTINCT] Large, Quadpedal, Sentient creatures, covered in scales, with a tail tipped with a poisonous stinger, fins covered in barbs, and a mouth filled with five sets of serrated teeth.
Basilisks: Evil, Deranged, Unpure half-Klulves. They are sick and twisted forms, living on Abyss.
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures.

They tear up the information, and mysteriously all end up dead later...

ame: Evilsweetblock
World: White emptiness with a small island made of bluish dirt in the middle. It has a crater, which was once a pond. Large cracked stones dot the landscape. A Large Magicoid, or Sea Monster eats all of the tiny Auranhas, or Piranhas. There's a large Firey planet nearby, inhabited with Pyrotheans. The Pyrotheans' God, Ifrit, destroyed all magic.
Laws of Physics:
1. Magic does indeed exist.
2. The power of most magicks is in the form of a bluish stone called "Magicite"
Creature Encyclopedia:
Auranha: Magic Piranha [EXTINCT]
Magicoid: Sea Monster
Magicarn: Land Monster
Auraptor: A Raptor
Pyrotheans: Angry, horrible, Fire monsters.
Archbacteria: Oxygen producing bacteria
Phytobacteria: Tiny sun absorbers.

How? Magic was completely destroyed by Ifrit.

Name: Aureus Petra
World: A Gray Void, with a planet called Tarim in the middle. The core is covered with Sar, a hard rock. The Sar is covered with Soil, infused with minerals. It has a large purple sun nearby, and the Atmosphere has Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Ammonium Sulfate, and Helium. It is covered in Deserts, Oceans, Mountains, Waterfalls, etc. etc. On the tallest mountain, there is a shrine for Aureus Petra, as well as a rock forge, that makes anything perfectly, though the only one who can use it is Aureus's avatar. On the mountains, there are fortified and walled cities.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
-----------------------------
Animal Encyclopedia:
Fesok: Tall, Pale, Humanoid creatures, with medium intelligence, as well as an athletic build, living high in the mountains.
Bacteria: Small Water Based creatures.
Giants: Huge, Dimwitted, Murderous Creatures also living high in the mountains.
Sirens: Beautiful creatures with a voice able to lure anything to their death.
Dragons: Huge, Fire-breathing, Flying, Beasts
Menreks: Medium, Spiked, Flaming creatures, that are natural predators.
Murock: Horrible, murderous boulders, camouflaged as Sar, with their faces down.

The Giants and the Dragons begin an ages long war. The noblest, and eldest dragon, Seperar, sets a forest of Giants in flames, creating an eerie landscape there, covered in dead, charred, trees. Meanwhile, the Nobles, and Eldest Giant, who is their leader, Fengar, smashes a mountain, carving it into his own image with his warhammer. A Large Fesok city, that was a trade and commerce empire, is destroyed by Fengar, leading the Fesok to side with the Dragons, on terms that neither will destroy the others cities or colonies.

Name: Khorne
World: There's a sun and one planet.
Laws of Physics: None

What next?

Name: Lazing D. Zebal
World:
Laws of Physics:

No, I mean you have to be SPECIFIC. Just... make some up, if you don't know all of them.

Name: Marcus Holy
World: A White void, with a medium sized island keeping from falling, by a special artifact in the center of the island. It's covered in large metal lumps, made of Eretonium, as well as a small patch on the bottom. There's a small pond of water in the middle. Some Eretonium is underground as well. Large water monsters fly through the air, while other roam the earth. There's a sun as well. There's a firey island near the Ice Planet. The Firey one is covered in Volcanoes
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
------------------------
Animal Encyclopedia:
Aquanoids: [EXTINCT] Large, Water monsters that walk on land.
Hydrontors: [EXTINCT] Medium Flying Water Monsters.
Glacianoids: Evolved Aquanoids, made of Ice.
Cyrontors: Evolved Hydrontors, made of Ice.
Murdoon: Horrible Lava Creatures
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures

The wooden bridge burns.

Posted May 11, '13 at 11:15am

draick

draick

1,492 posts

World: A void of Black, dotted with stars, containing three planets. The First, Vesuvius, has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen. It is very large, and it require 4382 hours per rotation. The ground there is a bloody crimson, while the trees are stone, having large spikes. The Fruits and Vegetables growing on the blood shaded plants are all poisonous. There are large lakes of lava, and the ocean is almost completely obsidian and lava. The core is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. The Second planet, dubbed Nairi, has an atmosphere of Ozone, and Carbon Dioxide, being nearly as large as Vesuvius. It has many undersea catacombs and ruins, once inhabited by Metmetals. Nairi takes 72 hours per rotation. The Third, and last, planet, has an atmosphere of a green mixture of all of the previous gasses mentioned. It is called Terra, and has the most population. The plants flourish there, and the ground is a deep shade of green. It has many small villages of Klifs, and Klulves. These are the only creatures with religion, worshipping Michael Lee. It requires 24 hours each rotation. Terra has three continents. All three planets have cores of slightly corroded precious metals, surrounded by Earth, Rocks, and Dirt. There is a Fourth unnamed planet, inhabited by Wulfs and Klulves. It has an abundance of rocky mountains, ravines and plateaus. It and Terra orbit a blue moon. On the blue moon, there are 10 humans. Half male, Half Female. Death, Order, Peace, Harmony, War, Chaos, Fury, Strife, Justice, and Vengeance being their names. Also there is a large ocean, where Poseidon and Mermaniac are battling.
Laws of Physics:
Creature Encyclopedia:
Mermetals: [EXTINCT] Telepathic Metal men, with the lower body of a giant Steelfish, from Nairi. They were quite intelligent.
Hyrdrontors 2.0: Large Mammoth-like Water Monsters, with Exoskeletons of Quartz, and the ability to survive Lava.
Craugs: [EXTINCT] Large, Quadpedal, Sentient creatures, covered in scales, with a tail tipped with a poisonous stinger, fins covered in barbs, and a mouth filled with five sets of serrated teeth.
Basilisks: Evil, Deranged, Unpure half-Klulves. They are sick and twisted forms, living on Abyss.

(Note: Added Justice to my world description because you forgot to name her.)

I send Death and Justice to investigate the deaths of the Craugs while War, Peace and me investigate the state of the new super planet.

Posted May 11, '13 at 11:32am

blk2860

blk2860

10,546 posts

World: A void of Black, dotted with stars, containing three planets. The First, Vesuvius, has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen. It is very large, and it require 4382 hours per rotation. The ground there is a bloody crimson, while the trees are stone, having large spikes. The Fruits and Vegetables growing on the blood shaded plants are all poisonous. There are large lakes of lava, and the ocean is almost completely obsidian and lava. The core is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. The Second planet, dubbed Nairi, has an atmosphere of Ozone, and Carbon Dioxide, being nearly as large as Vesuvius. It has many undersea catacombs and ruins, once inhabited by Metmetals. Nairi takes 72 hours per rotation. The Third, and last, planet, has an atmosphere of a green mixture of all of the previous gasses mentioned. It is called Terra, and has the most population. The plants flourish there, and the ground is a deep shade of green. It has many small villages of Klifs, and Klulves. These are the only creatures with religion, worshipping Michael Lee. It requires 24 hours each rotation. Terra has three continents. All three planets have cores of slightly corroded precious metals, surrounded by Earth, Rocks, and Dirt. There is a Fourth unnamed planet, inhabited by Wulfs and Klulves. It has an abundance of rocky mountains, ravines and plateaus. It and Terra orbit a blue moon. On the blue moon, there are 10 humans. Half male, Half Female. Death, Order, Peace, Harmony, War, Chaos, Fury, Strife, Justice, and Vengeance being their names. Also there is a large ocean, where Poseidon and Mermaniac are battling.
Laws of Physics:
Creature Encyclopedia:
Hyrdrontors 2.0: Large Mammoth-like Water Monsters, with Exoskeletons of Quartz.

(I've decided I'd like you to edit your World description. It would be less of a hassle that way. Just as long as I approve it, for I may tweak it a bit, later on.)
Death and Justice say that it appears to have been a mass suicide. War and Peace say that the Crimson Horror (What they named the spreading red parasitic thing on Vesuvius that turned all of the ground red, poisoned all of the fruit and stuff.) and the Jade Harvest (What they call the thing that made all of your stuff on Terra bountiful) are basically warring against each other, each trying to spread to the other half of the planet. You see that the Kilfs and Hellcats are getting along well, and some have even made towns together. The Hydrontors migrated into the nicer climate, or the Terra part, of your planet, and have lost their ability to resist lava and stuff.

Posted May 11, '13 at 12:15pm

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

Name: Aureus Petra
World: A Gray Void, with a planet called Tarim in the middle. The core is covered with Sar, a hard rock. The Sar is covered with Soil, infused with minerals. It has a large purple sun nearby, and the Atmosphere has Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Ammonium Sulfate, and Helium. It is covered in Deserts, Oceans, Mountains, Waterfalls, etc. etc. On the tallest mountain, there is a shrine for Aureus Petra, as well as a rock forge, that makes anything perfectly, though the only one who can use it is Aureus's avatar. On the mountains, there are fortified and walled cities.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
-----------------------------
Animal Encyclopedia:
Fesok: Tall, Pale, Humanoid creatures, with medium intelligence, as well as an athletic build, living high in the mountains.
Bacteria: Small Water Based creatures.
Giants: Huge, Dimwitted, Murderous Creatures also living high in the mountains.
Sirens: Beautiful creatures with a voice able to lure anything to their death.
Dragons: Huge, Fire-breathing, Flying, Beasts
Menreks: Medium, Spiked, Flaming creatures, that are natural predators.
Murock: Horrible, murderous boulders, camouflaged as Sar, with their faces down.

I select five male Fesok, including my avatar to become my personal guard of sorts. They are called Aurus Guard, I bless them to be hidden in the shadows and have incredible combat skills. I arm my avatar the demonic-sword and the others with other less impressive swords made of the same material. They are also armored heavily by a dark shade of Merut. They have a Sanctuary deep inside my mountain. I order them to bring down the image of Fengar, also to wound Fengar and any in their way badly but not enough to kill. I possess the statue of the giant that is/was my shrine, then I walk towards him.

"I gave you life, in a world so magnificent! This is how you repay me? To destroy a mountain and kill hundreds of my guardians? You are warned, stop this, or be dead by the next moon." The statue goes back to its place and I stop possessing it.

I also warn the dragons to stop destroying my creations or they will feel my power. Then in the new eerie and charred landscape, I make a combination of Luh, Merut and the blood of Fesok, Giants and Dragons.

Posted May 11, '13 at 12:16pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

World: A void of Black, dotted with stars, containing three planets. The First, Vesuvius, has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen. It is very large, and it require 4382 hours per rotation. The ground there is a bloody crimson, while the trees are stone, having large spikes. The Fruits and Vegetables growing on the blood shaded plants are all poisonous. There are large lakes of lava, and the ocean is almost completely obsidian and lava. The core is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. The Second planet, dubbed Nairi, has an atmosphere of Ozone, and Carbon Dioxide, being nearly as large as Vesuvius. It has many undersea catacombs and ruins, once inhabited by Mermetals. Nairi takes 72 hours per rotation. The third planet has an atmosphere of a green mixture of all of the previous gasses mentioned. It is called Terra, and has the most population. The plants flourish there, and the ground is a deep shade of green. It has many small villages of Klifs, and Klulves. These are the only creatures with religion, worshipping Michael Lee. It requires 24 hours each rotation. Terra has three continents. All three planets have cores of slightly corroded precious metals, surrounded by Earth, Rocks, and Dirt. There is a Fourth planet, named Abyss, that is inhabited by Wulfs and Klulves. It has an abundance of rocky mountains, ravines and plateaus. It and Terra orbit a blue moon. On the blue moon, there are 10 humans. Half male, Half Female. Death, Order, Peace, Harmony, War, Chaos, Fury, Strife, Justice, and Vengeance being their names. Also there is a large ocean, where Poseidon and Mermaniac are battling.
Laws of Physics:
Creature Encyclopedia:
Hydrontors 2.0: Large Mammoth-like Water Monsters, with Exoskeletons of Quartz.

(Sure. By the way, should I tell you each time I update it? Also, any suggestions for the name of the new super planet?)

I order Death and Justice to investigate the cause of the mass suicide. Afterwards, I order War and Peace to study the Jade Harvest while I study the Crimson Horror. I also send monoliths containing advanced farming methods/techniques and to the new super planet and Abyss. While studying the Crimson Horror I examine what the atmosphere of the new super planet is made from, the number of hours per rotation needed and what the condition of the core is.

Posted May 11, '13 at 12:32pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

Yo! Do I exist, or did you replace me with Khorne or something?

Posted May 11, '13 at 2:46pm

ubica88

ubica88

2,210 posts

Name: Khorne
World: There's a sun and one planet.
Laws of Physics: None

I create 3 continents first one with mountains,rivers,forests etc like Europe second slightly smaller With huge mountains and forests and etharnal ice and snow and third very small island continent almost all coverd in desert only small part coverd with very fertile land and create vast amount of minerals metal gold etc and place it in earth and mountains