Forums

ForumsForum Games

[Request] Create Reality (A Fun Sandbox-like RPG)

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:16am

danwar123

danwar123

1,071 posts

When you aren't specific, I get to fill in the details. A small pond of gasoline appears on the middle-left of the island.

i then remove that pond of gas and replace it with water.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:17am

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

Name: Michael Lee
World: A White void, with three small globes of water.  The first has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen. The second has one of Ozone and Carbon Dioxide. The third has an odd.. green mixture of the three.
Laws of Physics:
Level: 1
XP: 0/5

Some of the water floats up, and separate into three groups. The atmosphere splits apart with them. Now you have three small worlds. The First takes the Hydrogen and Nitrogen, leaving a bit for the third. The second take the Ozone and Carbon Dioxide. The third takes a bit of all four, giving it an odd greenish color.

Name: Evilsweetblock
World: White emptiness with a small island made of bluish dirt in the middle.
Laws of Physics:
1.  Magic does indeed exist.

It appears, and is made out of bluish dirt.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:18am

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

Name: Marcus Holy
World: A White void, with a medium sized island keeping from falling, by a special artifact in the center of the island. It's covered in large metal lumps, made of Eretonium. There's a small pond of water in the middle.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
Level:1
XP:0/5

A bit of the water starts leaking out the bottom of the island.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:22am

danwar123

danwar123

1,071 posts

i put a bit of Eretonium where it is leaking.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:23am

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

World: A White void, with a medium sized island keeping from falling, by a special artifact in the center of the island. It's covered in large metal lumps, made of Eretonium, as well as a small patch on the bottom. There's a small pond of water in the middle.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity

It stops leaking. Now what?

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:23am

draick

draick

798 posts

World: A White void, with three small globes of water.  The first has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen. The second has one of Ozone and Carbon Dioxide. The third has an odd.. green mixture of the three.
Laws of Physics:

I make all three worlds larger with the first one being the size of Jupiter, the second one being between the size of Saturn and Uranus, and the third planet will be around the size of earth.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:24am

danwar123

danwar123

1,071 posts

before i do anything else,i move some of that Eretonium underground.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:27am

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

World: A White void, with three small globes of water.  The first has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, and is very large. The second has one of Ozone and Carbon Dioxide, and is nearly as large. The third has an odd.. green mixture of all four chemicals, and is medium sized.
Laws of Physics:

Now what?

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:28am

blk2860

blk2860

4,314 posts

World: A White void, with a medium sized island keeping from falling, by a special artifact in the center of the island. It's covered in large metal lumps, made of Eretonium, as well as a small patch on the bottom. There's a small pond of water in the middle. Some Eretonium is underground as well.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity

Now what?

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:29am

draick

draick

798 posts

World: A White void, with three small globes of water.  The first has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, and is very large. The second has one of Ozone and Carbon Dioxide, and is nearly as large. The third has an odd.. green mixture of all four chemicals, and is medium sized.
Laws of Physics:

I now send a bunch of meteors that vary in size at all three of them.