Forums

ForumsForum Games

[Request] Create Reality (A Fun Sandbox-like RPG)

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 8:39pm

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

I color the surrounding void black, and then create a star

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:05pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,523 posts

Name: Aureus Petra
World: A Grey Void, with a large core of a planet in the middle.
Laws of Physics:
Level: 1
XP: 0/5

Now what?

Name: Unival
World: Sphere of murky and muddy water 2x size of earth
Laws of Physics: None

A lot of the sand and dirt mixes in with the water, creating a murky, muddy liquid. Now what?

Name: Med
World: Black Void, with a Cold Star in the middle.
Laws of Physics: None
XP: 3/5

You create a cold star, a star that burns cold. +3 XP.

Name: Titus
World:
Laws of Physics:

It implodes, creating a Blood

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:14pm

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

I create a rocky,molten, lifeless rock rotating very near the star

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:15pm

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

which means I have technically created the gravitational laws of physics

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 10:18pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,523 posts

(OMFG. THIS COMPUTER IS SO F-ING RETARDED! Sorry.)

Name: Titus
World: A Blood Red Void, with large chunks of Serpentinium scattered around.
Laws of Physics:

It implodes, creating a blood red void with black chunks of rock, called Serpentinium.

Name: Michael Lee
World: A White void, with three small globes of water. The first has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, and is very large. The second has one of Ozone and Carbon Dioxide, and is nearly as large. The third has an odd.. green mixture of all four chemicals, and is medium sized. They all have a small layer of Somewhat precious and slightly corroded metal inside the water. The metal is surrounded by Earth, on each planet. There are multiple different sized islands on each planet, except the second. On Planet One, the ground is a bloody crimson, the trees are made out of stone and have large spikes sticking out of them, and the fruits, and miscellaneous are poison, as well as all plant life being blood shaded. On Planet Three, the Plants and ground are regular green. On Planet one, there are large lakes of lava, and medium sized islands. Instead of water, it's all obsidian, and the core there is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. On Planet Two, there's a small Undersea Civilization, inhabited by Mermetals.
Laws of Physics:
---------------------------
Creature Encyclopedia:
Klifs: Bipedal, Peaceful, feline race, living on Planet 3.
Wulfs: Bipedal, Large, Barbaric, Wolflike race, living on Planet 3.
Klulves: A Medium, Neutral, Feline/Wolf race, residing on Planet 3.
Steelfish: Medium, Steel Fish, living on Planet 2 and 3.
Gorms: Large Boar-like, Obsidian Shelled, Lava creatures, living on Planet 1.
Hellhounds: Demonic Wulfs living on Planet One.
Hellcats: Demonic Klifs living on Planet one.
Hellklulves: Demonic Klulves living on Planet One.
Titanglers: Mutated Angler-like Steelfish, from Planet two.
Mermetals: Telepathic Metal men, with the lower body of a giant Steelfish, from Planet 2. They are quite intelligent.
Sea Serpents: Large, Sea monsters, from Planet two.
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures.
XP: 4/5

(Vesuvius is better.)
The Klifs and Wulfs build civilizations, with Klulves living in both of them. In most Klif civilizations, there are Churches of Michael Lee. Though most Wulfs worship Arcanine. The Hellhounds and Hellcats build subterranean Sanctuaries and cities, with many of them being Egyptian like, forcing slaves to erect statues of you. The inhabitants of Planet three begin tossing their rubble in the oceans, poisoning the Mermetals.

Name: Evilsweetblock
World: White emptiness with a small island made of bluish dirt in the middle. It has a pond of purple magic essence, or Magica. Magicite, large bluish stones, dot the landscape. A Large Magicoid, or Magicka Sea Monster eats all of the tiny Auranhas, or Magic Piranhas.
Laws of Physics:
1.  Magic does indeed exist.
2. The power of most magicks is in the form of a bluish stone called "Magicite"
Creature Encyclopedia:
Auranha: Magic Piranha [EXTINCT]
Magicoid: Magic Sea Monster
Magicarn: Magic Land Monster
Auraptor: A Magical Raptor

The Aurhanas become extinct. The Auraptors go into hiding in Subterranean cities.

Name: Space Lord Ultimus
World: A white, blank world without any things.
Laws of Physics: Currently none

What do you do first?

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 11:07pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

880 posts

World: White emptiness with a small island made of bluish dirt in the middle. It has a pond of purple magic essence, or Magica. Magicite, large bluish stones, dot the landscape. A Large Magicoid, or Magicka Sea Monster eats all of the tiny Auranhas, or Magic Piranhas.
Laws of Physics:
Creature Encyclopedia:

AH WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!

Thats not suppose to happen! I start producing archbacteria to produce oxygen. these bacteria will be herbivores and eat a tinier version of them called phytobacteria. These phytobackteria get their energy through photosysethes from harvesting the suns energy. And I ust created the sun also giving the auraraptors a better chance at surviving by giving them claws. while doing all of this, I give the world smallbushes in which the auraraptors (herbivores) can sustain themselves.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 1:51am

draick

draick

798 posts

World: A White void, with three small globes of water. The first has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, and is very large. The second has one of Ozone and Carbon Dioxide, and is nearly as large. The third has an odd.. green mixture of all four chemicals, and is medium sized. They all have a small layer of Somewhat precious and slightly corroded metal inside the water. The metal is surrounded by Earth, on each planet. There are multiple different sized islands on each planet, except the second. On Planet One, the ground is a bloody crimson, the trees are made out of stone and have large spikes sticking out of them, and the fruits, and miscellaneous are poison, as well as all plant life being blood shaded. On Planet Three, the Plants and ground are regular green. On Planet one, there are large lakes of lava, and medium sized islands. Instead of water, it's all obsidian, and the core there is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. On Planet Two, there's a small Undersea Civilization, inhabited by Mermetals.
Laws of Physics:
Creature Encyclopedia:
Mermetals: Telepathic Metal men, with the lower body of a giant Steelfish, from Planet 2. They are quite intelligent.

How about Meri, Moana, or Nairi for planet two? Also, how about Gaia, Gaea, Terra, Nairi or Orna for planet three?

First order of business, I name planet one Vesuvius. Next, I send an avatar of me to the Klifs to teach them how to recycle their wastes and rubble, and to teach them how to dispose of thrash properly. Afterwards I spy on the Wulfs and research about their God Arcanine. Then I create Gravity, turn the void into darkness, create two suns that revolve around a set point between them, the elder sun being blue and younger red. Also, I make all three planets revolve around the  twin suns, Vesuvius being the closest to the sun, then planet three, and the farthest planet being planet two, all of them being near enough that the planets can sustain life yet far enough that they don't get burnt up. Finally, I make planet three need 24 hours to complete  one rotation, planet two needing 72 hours per rotation, and Vesuvius needing 4382 hours per rotation.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 2:40am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

World: A Gray Void, with a large core of a planet in the middle.
Laws of Physics:

I make the core have it's own gravity then start to cover it with a hard rock called Sar.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 5:04pm

blk2860

blk2860

4,523 posts

World: A White void, with three small globes of water. The first has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, and is very large, it is named Vesuvius. It requires 4382 hours per rotation. The second has one of Ozone and Carbon Dioxide, and is nearly as large. It requires 72 hours per rotation. The third has an odd.. green mixture of all four chemicals, and is medium sized. It requires 24 hours per rotation. They all have a small layer of Somewhat precious and slightly corroded metal inside the water. The metal is surrounded by Earth, on each planet. There are multiple different sized islands on each planet, except the second. On Vesuvius, the ground is a bloody crimson, the trees are made out of stone and have large spikes sticking out of them, and the fruits, and miscellaneous are poison, as well as all plant life being blood shaded. On Planet Three, the Plants and ground are regular green. On Vesuvius, there are large lakes of lava, and medium sized islands. Instead of water, it's all obsidian, and the core there is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. On Planet Two, there's a small Undersea Civilization, inhabited by Mermetals.
Laws of Physics:
Creature Encyclopedia:
Hydrontors: Medium Flying Water Monsters, originating from far away.
Ereachnoids: Large metal monsters, made of Eretonium, coming from far away.
Magicarn: Magic Land Monster, from galaxies far away.
Level: 2
XP: 1/10

(Nairi and Terra.)
They begin burying their trash and crushing it down. (Hey that's what humans do!) +2 XP. The Arcanine is from another system, billions of lightyears away. Suddenly, (This is your reward for leveling up, creatures and stuff from other planets.) a meteor shower lands foreign bacteria and metal on Vesuvius. The Metals being Magicite, Sar, Eretonium, and Serpentinium. The Creatures being Magicarns, Ereachnoids, and Hydrontors.

World: A Gray Void, with a large core of a planet in the middle. The core is covered with Sar, a hard rock.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity

Now what? +4 XP.

Laws of Physics:
Creature Encyclopedia:
Archbacteria: Oxygen producing bacteria
Phytobacteria: Tiny sun absorbers.

The Auraptors are Carnivores though, like regular raptors.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 6:45pm

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

ok, BLK didn't notice my last update... I'll just say it again, I make a hot, molten, and rocky planet close to the new star, and I name the star Lumen.