Forums

ForumsForum Games

[Request] Create Reality (A Fun Sandbox-like RPG)

Thread Locked

Posted May 1, '13 at 6:47pm

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

GOD! BLK missed what I did, AGAIN AGAIN!

Posted May 1, '13 at 6:57pm

danwar123

danwar123

1,071 posts

i make the island turn into a ice island(due to it's coldness)

Posted May 1, '13 at 8:30pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name: Lazing D. Zebal
World:
Laws of Physics:
Level: 1
XP: 0/5

ok first I'll put in place our laws of physics.

Posted May 1, '13 at 8:35pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Name: The Author
World: A huge, flat world, expanding as far as the eye can see, with few landforms, such as Mountains and Canyons.
Laws of Physics:

Now I create magic and the elements that govern it: Fire, Water, Ice, Radiation, Plot, Chaos, Arcana, Electricity, Wind and Earth. Magic flows freely in the form of Mana.

Posted May 1, '13 at 11:57pm

Darkfire45

Darkfire45

2,786 posts

Name: R. Winter
World:
Laws of Physics:

Posted May 2, '13 at 2:04am

crazyape

crazyape

501 posts

Name: Cythraul
World:
Laws of Physics:

Posted May 2, '13 at 6:30am

draick

draick

798 posts

Name: Michael Lee
World: A void of Black, dotted with stars, containing three planets. The First, Vesuvius, has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen. It is very large, and it require 4382 hours per rotation. The ground there is a bloody crimson, while the trees are stone, having large spikes. The Fruits and Vegetables growing on the blood shaded plants are all poisonous. There are large lakes of lava, and the ocean is almost completely obsidian and lava. The core is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. The Second planet, dubbed Nairi, has an atmosphere of Ozone, and Carbon Dioxide, being nearly as large as Vesuvius. It has a humongous undersea empire, thousands of years ahead of it's time, inhabited by Mermetals. Nairi takes 72 hours per rotation. The Third, and last, planet, has an atmosphere of a green mixture of all of the previous gasses mentioned. It is called Terra, and has the most population. The plants flourish there, and the ground is a deep shade of green. It has many small villages of Klifs, Wulfs, and Klulves. These are the only creatures with religion, worshipping Michael Lee, though most Wulfs worship Arcanine. It requires 24 hours each rotation. Terra has three continents. All three planets have cores of slightly corroded precious metals, surrounded by Earth, Rocks, and Dirt.
Laws of Physics:
---------------------------
Creature Encyclopedia:
Klifs: Bipedal, Peaceful, feline race, living on Terra.
Wulfs: Bipedal, Large, Barbaric, Wolflike race, living on Terra.
Klulves: A Medium, Neutral, Feline/Wolf race, residing on Terra.
Steelfish: Medium, Steel Fish, living on Nairi and Terra.
Gorms: Large Boar-like, Obsidian Shelled, Lava creatures, living on Vesuvius.
Hellhounds: Demonic Wulfs living on Vesuvius.
Hellcats: Demonic Klifs living on Vesuvius.
Hellklulves: Demonic Klulves living on Vesuvius.
Titanglers: Mutated Angler-like Steelfish, from Nairi.
Mermetals: Telepathic Metal men, with the lower body of a giant Steelfish, from Nairi. They are quite intelligent.
Sea Serpents: Large, Sea monsters, from Nairi.
Hydrontors: [EXTINCT] Medium Flying Water Monsters, originating from far away.
Ereachnoids: Large metal monsters, made of Eretonium, coming from far away.
Magicarn: Magic Land Monster, from galaxies far away.
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures.
Level: 2
XP: 1/10

(Which name would be better for the new planet? Fenris, Lupus, Albion, Lycaon or Marrok? Also, thanks for all the help.)

First order of business. I recreate the Hydrontors, giving them the ability to survive in lava and giving them an exoskeleton made of Quartz. I also make them larger and give them the form of a mammoth while taking away their ability to fly. Next, I create a new world in the same shape and form of Terra except it has an abundance of rocky mountains, ravines and plateaus. I then create portals all over Terra, making them appear behind the entire race of Wulfs and half of the number of Klulves. The destination of the portals is the new planet. The new planet and Terra shall orbit a blue moon which I create by smashing together Bhelucium and hurtling meteors comprised of the same mineral at it. Bhelucium being a mineral that is twice as hard as conundrum, the color blue and only appears around areas filled with order. Also, the new moon shall orbit the twin suns. Afterwards, I drop a few monoliths containing  a few bits of info on space travel on Vesuvius, Terra and the new planet. Next, I create a new species on Naira, the new species being a quadrupedal race covered in scales, has a tail tipped with a poisonous stinger, fins covered in barbs and a mouth filled with five sets of serrated teeth. I then grant the new species sentience and name it Craug before sending them to disrupt the Mermetals progress on space travel. I also send a tsunami of sand from all directions at the city that has made the most progress in space travel while giving them enough time to evacuate themselves. Afterwards, I order my avatar on Vesuvius to investigate the cause of the war and my avatar on Terra to investigate the cause of the earthquakes. Finally, I ask my avatars about the current conditions of the planets and, if they're the ones that gave me suggestions, why they suggested the course of action for their planet.

Posted May 2, '13 at 9:34am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

Name: Aureus Petra
World: A Gray Void, with a large core of a planet in the middle. The core is covered with Sar, a hard rock. The Sar is covered with Soil, infused with minerals. It has a large purple sun nearby, and the Atmosphere has Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Ammonium Sulfate, and Helium.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
XP: 4/5

I make a huge indention in the grassland then make the ground there sand. I also fill it up with water and organisms of such. I make one part of the planet a forest with some swamps and a huge hill in the middle, another I put a mountain range and some trees as well with some waterfalls and rivers. I make one part full of hills then another is to be made desert like. The ground that is not use remain grasslands and meadows.

Posted May 3, '13 at 4:53pm

danwar123

danwar123

1,071 posts

[bump]

Posted May 3, '13 at 4:54pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

859 posts

BUMP
BUMP
BUMP