Forums

ForumsForum Games

[Request] Create Reality (A Fun Sandbox-like RPG)

Thread Locked

Posted May 7, '13 at 9:15pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

I'm his third favorite.

Danke, Herr blk2860!

Posted May 8, '13 at 3:30am

Garriss

Garriss

988 posts

Please keep me in. This games reminds me so much of CaP 3 by Spore.

Posted May 8, '13 at 8:16am

danwar123

danwar123

1,915 posts

Name: Marcus Holy
World: A White void, with a medium sized island keeping from falling, by a special artifact in the center of the island. It's covered in large metal lumps, made of Eretonium, as well as a small patch on the bottom. There's a small pond of water in the middle. Some Eretonium is underground as well. Large water monsters fly through the air, while other roam the earth. There's a sun as well.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
------------------------
Animal Encyclopedia:
Aquanoids: [EXTINCT] Large, Water monsters that walk on land.
Hydrontors: [EXTINCT] Medium Flying Water Monsters.
Glacianoids: Evolved Aquanoids, made of Ice.
Cyrontors: Evolved Hydrontors, made of Ice.
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures
----------------------
Level:1
XP:3/5
as i said,i make a hot island a quarter of a mile from the ice p;anet.

Posted May 8, '13 at 10:03am

blk2860

blk2860

10,695 posts

Player Limit
1. draick
2. evilsweetblock
3. Kylelolcat
4. ubica88
5. danwar123
6. Garriss

Alright. I will continue your stories the MOMENT that someone takes slot 7.

Posted May 8, '13 at 12:19pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name: Lazing D. Zebal
World:
Laws of Physics:
Level: 1
XP: 0/5

can I take the last spot?

Posted May 8, '13 at 1:07pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,695 posts

@ubica88 Have you made a sheet yet?
@Gariss Do you have a sheet? Can you post it, by any chance?

Player Limit
1. draick
2. evilsweetblock
3. Kylelolcat
4. ubica88
5. danwar123
6. Garriss
7. BlazingZelda

Alright. Also, I just noticed Lazing D. Zebal is an anagram of BlazingZelda.

Name: Michael Lee
World: A void of Black, dotted with stars, containing three planets. The First, Vesuvius, has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen. It is very large, and it require 4382 hours per rotation. The ground there is a bloody crimson, while the trees are stone, having large spikes. The Fruits and Vegetables growing on the blood shaded plants are all poisonous. There are large lakes of lava, and the ocean is almost completely obsidian and lava. The core is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. The Second planet, dubbed Nairi, has an atmosphere of Ozone, and Carbon Dioxide, being nearly as large as Vesuvius. It has many undersea catacombs and ruins, once inhabited by Metmetals. Nairi takes 72 hours per rotation. The Third, and last, planet, has an atmosphere of a green mixture of all of the previous gasses mentioned. It is called Terra, and has the most population. The plants flourish there, and the ground is a deep shade of green. It has many small villages of Klifs, and Klulves. These are the only creatures with religion, worshipping Michael Lee. It requires 24 hours each rotation. Terra has three continents. All three planets have cores of slightly corroded precious metals, surrounded by Earth, Rocks, and Dirt. There is a Fourth unnamed planet, inhabited by Wulfs and Klulves. It has an abundance of rocky mountains, ravines and plateaus. It and Terra orbit a blue moon. On the blue moon, there are 10 humans. Half male, Half Female. Death, Order, Peace, Harmony, War, Chaos, Fury, Strife, and Vengeance being their names.
Laws of Physics:
---------------------------
Creature Encyclopedia:
Klifs: Bipedal, Peaceful, feline race, living on Terra.
Wulfs: Bipedal, Large, Barbaric, Wolflike race, living on Abyss.
Klulves: A Medium, Neutral, Feline/Wolf race, residing on Terra.
Steelfish: Medium, Steel Fish, living on Nairi and Terra.
Gorms: Large Boar-like, Obsidian Shelled, Lava creatures, living on Vesuvius.
Hellhounds: Demonic Wulfs living on Vesuvius.
Hellcats: Demonic Klifs living on Vesuvius.
Hellklulves: Demonic Klulves living on Vesuvius.
Titanglers: Mutated Angler-like Steelfish, from Nairi.
Mermetals: [EXTINCT] Telepathic Metal men, with the lower body of a giant Steelfish, from Nairi. They were quite intelligent.
Sea Serpents: Large, Sea monsters, from Nairi.
Hydrontors: [EXTINCT] Medium Flying Water Monsters, originating from far away.
Hyrdrontors 2.0: Large Mammoth-like Water Monsters, with Exoskeletons of Quartz, and the ability to survive Lava.
Ereachnoids: Large metal monsters, made of Eretonium, coming from far away.
Magicarn: Magic Land Monster, from galaxies far away.
Craugs: Large, Quadpedal, Sentient creatures, covered in scales, with a tail tipped with a poisonous stinger, fins covered in barbs, and a mouth filled with five sets of serrated teeth.
Basilisks: Evil, Deranged, Unpure half-Klulves. They are sick and twisted forms, living on Abyss.
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures.

(I love how Peace has a Warhammer.)
It does take the offer, though since the Mermetals were a Selfish, greedy race, it chooses to be immortal, and become God of the Seas, Poseidon, fighting the infinite battle against Mermaniac. Suddenly, your avatars are killed. Arcanus and Mermaniac have come to destroy you. On your side is Neptune, and I am Neutral. Your 10 Humans side with some of you. You are Lawful Good, Neptune is Chaotic Good, I am Lawful Neutral, Mermaniac is Chaotic Evil, and Arcanus is Lawful Evil. Suddenly, another form appears beside me, large and Snake-Like "I am Ssssserpent." It says. Serpent is Chaotic Neutral.

Name: Evilsweetblock
World: White emptiness with a small island made of bluish dirt in the middle. It has a crater, which was once a pond. Large cracked stones dot the landscape. A Large Magicoid, or Sea Monster eats all of the tiny Auranhas, or Piranhas. There's a large Firey planet nearby, inhabited with Pyrotheans. The Pyrotheans' God, Ifrit, destroyed all magic.
Laws of Physics:
1. Magic does indeed exist.
2. The power of most magicks is in the form of a bluish stone called "Magicite"
Creature Encyclopedia:
Auranha: Magic Piranha [EXTINCT]
Magicoid: Sea Monster
Magicarn: Land Monster
Auraptor: A Raptor
Pyrotheans: Angry, horrible, Fire monsters.
Archbacteria: Oxygen producing bacteria
Phytobacteria: Tiny sun absorbers.

Ifrit destroys all magic.

Name: Lazing D. Zebal
World:
Laws of Physics:

What do you do first?

Name: The Author
World: A huge, flat world, expanding as far as the eye can see, with few landforms, such as Mountains and Canyons. There is blue mist, or Mana, Magic Essence, Everywhere. In the center, there is a large hill with a mansion atop it.
Laws of Physics:
1. Magic, in the elements Fire, Water, Ice, Radiation, Plot, Chaos, Arcana, Electricity, Wind, and Earth.

What now?

World: A White void, with a medium sized island keeping from falling, by a special artifact in the center of the island. It's covered in large metal lumps, made of Eretonium, as well as a small patch on the bottom. There's a small pond of water in the middle. Some Eretonium is underground as well. Large water monsters fly through the air, while other roam the earth. There's a sun as well. There's a firey island near the Ice Planet.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
------------------------
Animal Encyclopedia:

Now what?

Posted May 8, '13 at 4:10pm

ubica88

ubica88

2,210 posts

Name:Khorne
World:Empty void
Laws of Physics:None
Level: 1
XP: 0/5

Posted May 8, '13 at 4:32pm

danwar123

danwar123

1,915 posts

World: A White void, with a medium sized island keeping from falling, by a special artifact in the center of the island. It's covered in large metal lumps, made of Eretonium, as well as a small patch on the bottom. There's a small pond of water in the middle. Some Eretonium is underground as well. Large water monsters fly through the air, while other roam the earth. There's a sun as well. There's a firey island near the Ice Planet.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
------------------------
Animal Encyclopedia:

i put a volcano on the island and put fire-based creatures on the planet.they are basicly are bacteria but they can survive lava.in fact,they are desighned for lava!

Posted May 8, '13 at 5:43pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

Name: The Author
World: A huge, flat world, expanding as far as the eye can see, with few landforms, such as Mountains and Canyons. There is blue mist, or Mana, Magic Essence, Everywhere. In the center, there is a large hill with a mansion atop it.
Laws of Physics:
1. Magic, in the elements Fire, Water, Ice, Radiation, Plot, Chaos, Arcana, Electricity, Wind, and Earth.

I think now I shall create a large ocean that within shall start the beginning of all Water-based life. I also create the concept that animals will change over generations to adapt to their environment.

Posted May 8, '13 at 8:15pm

draick

draick

1,492 posts

Name: Michael Lee
World: A void of Black, dotted with stars, containing three planets. The First, Vesuvius, has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen. It is very large, and it require 4382 hours per rotation. The ground there is a bloody crimson, while the trees are stone, having large spikes. The Fruits and Vegetables growing on the blood shaded plants are all poisonous. There are large lakes of lava, and the ocean is almost completely obsidian and lava. The core is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. The Second planet, dubbed Nairi, has an atmosphere of Ozone, and Carbon Dioxide, being nearly as large as Vesuvius. It has many undersea catacombs and ruins, once inhabited by Metmetals. Nairi takes 72 hours per rotation. The Third, and last, planet, has an atmosphere of a green mixture of all of the previous gasses mentioned. It is called Terra, and has the most population. The plants flourish there, and the ground is a deep shade of green. It has many small villages of Klifs, and Klulves. These are the only creatures with religion, worshipping Michael Lee. It requires 24 hours each rotation. Terra has three continents. All three planets have cores of slightly corroded precious metals, surrounded by Earth, Rocks, and Dirt. There is a Fourth unnamed planet, inhabited by Wulfs and Klulves. It has an abundance of rocky mountains, ravines and plateaus. It and Terra orbit a blue moon. On the blue moon, there are 10 humans. Half male, Half Female. Death, Order, Peace, Harmony, War, Chaos, Fury, Strife, and Vengeance being their names.
Laws of Physics:
---------------------------
Creature Encyclopedia:
Klifs: Bipedal, Peaceful, feline race, living on Terra.
Wulfs: Bipedal, Large, Barbaric, Wolflike race, living on Abyss.
Klulves: A Medium, Neutral, Feline/Wolf race, residing on Terra.
Steelfish: Medium, Steel Fish, living on Nairi and Terra.
Gorms: Large Boar-like, Obsidian Shelled, Lava creatures, living on Vesuvius.
Hellhounds: Demonic Wulfs living on Vesuvius.
Hellcats: Demonic Klifs living on Vesuvius.
Hellklulves: Demonic Klulves living on Vesuvius.
Titanglers: Mutated Angler-like Steelfish, from Nairi.
Mermetals: [EXTINCT] Telepathic Metal men, with the lower body of a giant Steelfish, from Nairi. They were quite intelligent.
Sea Serpents: Large, Sea monsters, from Nairi.
Hydrontors: [EXTINCT] Medium Flying Water Monsters, originating from far away.
Hyrdrontors 2.0: Large Mammoth-like Water Monsters, with Exoskeletons of Quartz, and the ability to survive Lava.
Ereachnoids: Large metal monsters, made of Eretonium, coming from far away.
Magicarn: Magic Land Monster, from galaxies far away.
Craugs: Large, Quadpedal, Sentient creatures, covered in scales, with a tail tipped with a poisonous stinger, fins covered in barbs, and a mouth filled with five sets of serrated teeth.
Basilisks: Evil, Deranged, Unpure half-Klulves. They are sick and twisted forms, living on Abyss.
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures.

(What ever happened to the other half of me that went looking for Arcanine?)

I recreate my avatars and send them back to their planets and instruct them to deal with the problems present. Afterwards, I create an ocean on the blue moon where Neptune/Poseidon and Mermaniac can fight complete with bases they can capture that come with drones, vehicles they can use and automated defenses. Once that's done, I create two giant cities full of weapons, all types of vehicles and automated defenses that also comes with a church for each city. One church for me, one church for Arcanus. Next, I create a copy of all the races in existence that reside in my void and, depending on their allegiance, teleport them to their respective city. I now place said cities as far away from each other and send invites to Mermaniac and Arcanus to come and play war. I also send invites to Serpent and Spirit to come, and judge and/or provide silly/serious commentary. Once all of that is done I create an anti-Arcanus barrier around my city while teleporting Neptune/Poseidon into the ocean I just created.