Forums

ForumsForum Games

[Request] Create Reality (A Fun Sandbox-like RPG)

Thread Locked

Posted May 8, '13 at 8:29pm

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

Hey blk, I'm Garriss. I just wanted to change accounts but accidentally logged on to my old one. ;-; Sorry for the confusion... Here's my sheet, if you need approval that I'm actually him. I can post in that account.b

Name: Aureus Petra
World: A Gray Void, with a large core of a planet in the middle. The core is covered with Sar, a hard rock. The Sar is covered with Soil, infused with minerals. It has a large purple sun nearby, and the Atmosphere has Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Ammonium Sulfate, and Helium. It is covered in Deserts, Oceans, Mountains, Waterfalls, etc. etc.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
Level: 1
XP: 4/5

(Can we take out the XP and level system?)
I create a race of humanoid creatures, named Fesok, that live high in the mountains. They are a little more technologically advanced than humans in the medieval age. They are tall people, with pale skin and an athletic build. I also create a shrine for me on the tallest mountain, it is a forge that makes anything made there perfectly like the smith wants it. My avatar can be the only one who can use the Rock Forge, and he will be the greatest and the strongest of the Fesok. The other Fesok will be the guardians of my shrine, and will have annual pilgrimage there.

Then, in the grasslands I add little bacteria and organisms in a lake. I then add Sar and a special liquid named Luh which always has unknown effects to everyone who drinks/touches it.b

Posted May 9, '13 at 8:24am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Name: Lazing D. Zebal
World:
Laws of Physics:

First I put into effect the physics of our world.

Posted May 9, '13 at 9:30am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Name: Khorne
World: Empty void
Laws of Physics: None

What do you do first?

Name: Marcus Holy
World: A White void, with a medium sized island keeping from falling, by a special artifact in the center of the island. It's covered in large metal lumps, made of Eretonium, as well as a small patch on the bottom. There's a small pond of water in the middle. Some Eretonium is underground as well. Large water monsters fly through the air, while other roam the earth. There's a sun as well. There's a firey island near the Ice Planet. The Firey one is covered in Volcanoes
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
------------------------
Animal Encyclopedia:
Aquanoids: [EXTINCT] Large, Water monsters that walk on land.
Hydrontors: [EXTINCT] Medium Flying Water Monsters.
Glacianoids: Evolved Aquanoids, made of Ice.
Cyrontors: Evolved Hydrontors, made of Ice.
Murdoon: Horrible Lava Creatures
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures

Now what?

Name: Michael Lee
World: A void of Black, dotted with stars, containing three planets. The First, Vesuvius, has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen. It is very large, and it require 4382 hours per rotation. The ground there is a bloody crimson, while the trees are stone, having large spikes. The Fruits and Vegetables growing on the blood shaded plants are all poisonous. There are large lakes of lava, and the ocean is almost completely obsidian and lava. The core is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. The Second planet, dubbed Nairi, has an atmosphere of Ozone, and Carbon Dioxide, being nearly as large as Vesuvius. It has many undersea catacombs and ruins, once inhabited by Metmetals. Nairi takes 72 hours per rotation. The Third, and last, planet, has an atmosphere of a green mixture of all of the previous gasses mentioned. It is called Terra, and has the most population. The plants flourish there, and the ground is a deep shade of green. It has many small villages of Klifs, and Klulves. These are the only creatures with religion, worshipping Michael Lee. It requires 24 hours each rotation. Terra has three continents. All three planets have cores of slightly corroded precious metals, surrounded by Earth, Rocks, and Dirt. There is a Fourth unnamed planet, inhabited by Wulfs and Klulves. It has an abundance of rocky mountains, ravines and plateaus. It and Terra orbit a blue moon. On the blue moon, there are 10 humans. Half male, Half Female. Death, Order, Peace, Harmony, War, Chaos, Fury, Strife, and Vengeance being their names. Also there is a large ocean, where Poseidon and Mermaniac are battling.
Laws of Physics:
---------------------------
Creature Encyclopedia:
Klifs: Bipedal, Peaceful, feline race, living on Terra.
Wulfs: Bipedal, Large, Barbaric, Wolflike race, living on Abyss.
Klulves: A Medium, Neutral, Feline/Wolf race, residing on Terra.
Steelfish: Medium, Steel Fish, living on Nairi and Terra.
Gorms: Large Boar-like, Obsidian Shelled, Lava creatures, living on Vesuvius.
Hellhounds: Demonic Wulfs living on Vesuvius.
Hellcats: Demonic Klifs living on Vesuvius.
Hellklulves: Demonic Klulves living on Vesuvius.
Titanglers: Mutated Angler-like Steelfish, from Nairi.
Mermetals: [EXTINCT] Telepathic Metal men, with the lower body of a giant Steelfish, from Nairi. They were quite intelligent.
Sea Serpents: Large, Sea monsters, from Nairi.
Hydrontors: [EXTINCT] Medium Flying Water Monsters, originating from far away.
Hyrdrontors 2.0: Large Mammoth-like Water Monsters, with Exoskeletons of Quartz, and the ability to survive Lava.
Ereachnoids: Large metal monsters, made of Eretonium, coming from far away.
Magicarn: Magic Land Monster, from galaxies far away.
Craugs: Large, Quadpedal, Sentient creatures, covered in scales, with a tail tipped with a poisonous stinger, fins covered in barbs, and a mouth filled with five sets of serrated teeth.
Basilisks: Evil, Deranged, Unpure half-Klulves. They are sick and twisted forms, living on Abyss.
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures.

I slaughter Arcanus, while Poseidon kills Mermaniac. Pretty weak. Suddenly, Vesuvius collides with Terra, creating a super planet. The Vesuvius avatar dies from it, though the Terra one survived. The Earthquakes (Terraquakes?) finally stop.

World: A Gray Void, with a large core of a planet in the middle. The core is covered with Sar, a hard rock. The Sar is covered with Soil, infused with minerals. It has a large purple sun nearby, and the Atmosphere has Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Ammonium Sulfate, and Helium. It is covered in Deserts, Oceans, Mountains, Waterfalls, etc. etc. On the tallest mountain, there is a shrine for Aureus Petra, as well as a rock forge, that makes anything perfectly, though the only one who can use it is Aureus's avatar.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
-----------------------------
Animal Encyclopedia:
Fesok: Tall, Pale, Humanoid creatures, with medium intelligence, as well as an athletic build, living high in the mountains.
Bacteria: Small Water Based creatures.
Giants: Huge, Dimwitted, Murderous Creatures also living high in the mountains.
Sirens: Beautiful creatures with a voice able to lure anything to their death.
Dragons: Huge, Fie-breathing, Flying, Beasts
Menreks: Medium, Spiked, Flaming creatures, that are natural predators.
Murock: Horrible, murderous boulders, camouflaged as Sar, with their faces down.

The Bacteria become Menreks and Dragons, while some just stay bacteria. Some Fesok drink it, and a small amount explode into blood confetti, while the rest become Sirens and Giants, though some stay Fesok. Two Boulders of Sar roll into the lake, becoming Murocks, and the population of the race explodes. (Not literally.)

World:
Laws of Physics:

You have to be specific. It doesn't have to be realistic, at all. That's the fun part.

Posted May 9, '13 at 9:57am

draick

draick

798 posts

Name: Michael Lee
World: A void of Black, dotted with stars, containing three planets. The First, Vesuvius, has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen. It is very large, and it require 4382 hours per rotation. The ground there is a bloody crimson, while the trees are stone, having large spikes. The Fruits and Vegetables growing on the blood shaded plants are all poisonous. There are large lakes of lava, and the ocean is almost completely obsidian and lava. The core is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. The Second planet, dubbed Nairi, has an atmosphere of Ozone, and Carbon Dioxide, being nearly as large as Vesuvius. It has many undersea catacombs and ruins, once inhabited by Metmetals. Nairi takes 72 hours per rotation. The Third, and last, planet, has an atmosphere of a green mixture of all of the previous gasses mentioned. It is called Terra, and has the most population. The plants flourish there, and the ground is a deep shade of green. It has many small villages of Klifs, and Klulves. These are the only creatures with religion, worshipping Michael Lee. It requires 24 hours each rotation. Terra has three continents. All three planets have cores of slightly corroded precious metals, surrounded by Earth, Rocks, and Dirt. There is a Fourth unnamed planet, inhabited by Wulfs and Klulves. It has an abundance of rocky mountains, ravines and plateaus. It and Terra orbit a blue moon. On the blue moon, there are 10 humans. Half male, Half Female. Death, Order, Peace, Harmony, War, Chaos, Fury, Strife, and Vengeance being their names. Also there is a large ocean, where Poseidon and Mermaniac are battling.
Laws of Physics:
---------------------------
Creature Encyclopedia:
Klifs: Bipedal, Peaceful, feline race, living on Terra.
Wulfs: Bipedal, Large, Barbaric, Wolflike race, living on Abyss.
Klulves: A Medium, Neutral, Feline/Wolf race, residing on Terra.
Steelfish: Medium, Steel Fish, living on Nairi and Terra.
Gorms: Large Boar-like, Obsidian Shelled, Lava creatures, living on Vesuvius.
Hellhounds: Demonic Wulfs living on Vesuvius.
Hellcats: Demonic Klifs living on Vesuvius.
Hellklulves: Demonic Klulves living on Vesuvius.
Titanglers: Mutated Angler-like Steelfish, from Nairi.
Mermetals: [EXTINCT] Telepathic Metal men, with the lower body of a giant Steelfish, from Nairi. They were quite intelligent.
Sea Serpents: Large, Sea monsters, from Nairi.
Hydrontors: [EXTINCT] Medium Flying Water Monsters, originating from far away.
Hyrdrontors 2.0: Large Mammoth-like Water Monsters, with Exoskeletons of Quartz, and the ability to survive Lava.
Ereachnoids: Large metal monsters, made of Eretonium, coming from far away.
Magicarn: Magic Land Monster, from galaxies far away.
Craugs: Large, Quadpedal, Sentient creatures, covered in scales, with a tail tipped with a poisonous stinger, fins covered in barbs, and a mouth filled with five sets of serrated teeth.
Basilisks: Evil, Deranged, Unpure half-Klulves. They are sick and twisted forms, living on Abyss.
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures.

I thank you for killing Arcanus. Afterwards, I bring War and Peace with me to the new super planet while instructing the rest of the Ten to watch over Poseidon. While all that happens I send a monolith filled with a quarter of information the Mermetals had to the Craugs along with a warning related to what will happen to them if they become selfish, greedy, mean Craugs.

Posted May 9, '13 at 11:12am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

World: A Gray Void, with a large core of a planet in the middle. The core is covered with Sar, a hard rock. The Sar is covered with Soil, infused with minerals. It has a large purple sun nearby, and the Atmosphere has Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Ammonium Sulfate, and Helium. It is covered in Deserts, Oceans, Mountains, Waterfalls, etc. etc. On the tallest mountain, there is a shrine for Aureus Petra, as well as a rock forge, that makes anything perfectly, though the only one who can use it is Aureus's avatar.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
-----------------------------
Animal Encyclopedia:
Fesok: Tall, Pale, Humanoid creatures, with medium intelligence, as well as an athletic build, living high in the mountains.
Bacteria: Small Water Based creatures.
Giants: Huge, Dimwitted, Murderous Creatures also living high in the mountains.
Sirens: Beautiful creatures with a voice able to lure anything to their death.
Dragons: Huge, Fie-breathing, Flying, Beasts
Menreks: Medium, Spiked, Flaming creatures, that are natural predators.
Murock: Horrible, murderous boulders, camouflaged as Sar, with their faces down.

I advise my avatar and the Fesok to start making forts and walls around their cities and my shrine. I also send a vision to him to make of a demonic-like sword made of a material similar to Sar, but it's harder to the point that it surpasses steel. The new material is called 'Merut' it can only be found in small patches on the mountain the my shrine is on. Luh can only be found in small ponds deep in marshlands.
I make a statue of a Siren, made of Merut deep in a lake. It will be my messenger/shrine for them. I advise the Sirens to live in water and make the necessary changes to their body. I also tell them to only use their voice if in great danger.
I make the giants become as intelligent as Prehistoric man. I make them passive-aggressive too. I send a statue made of wood to the shape of a giant, it is adorned with furs, skin and bones of dead animals. It is my messenger/shrine to them.
I leave the other creatures alone, but create statues like the previous ones, made of Sar, they are my messenger/shrines. I call the planet Tarim and the days, months and years there are the same as Earth, even though they have different names. I do not care if these creatures have another name for me or picture me differently.

Posted May 9, '13 at 1:24pm

ubica88

ubica88

109 posts

Name: Khorne
World: Empty void
Laws of Physics: None

First i create Solar System that consist of 1 planet for now, i creat planet so it is not to far or to close to the sun so there can be life

Posted May 9, '13 at 5:05pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

You skipped me!

Name: The Author
World: A huge, flat world, expanding as far as the eye can see, with few landforms, such as Mountains and Canyons. There is blue mist, or Mana, Magic Essence, Everywhere. In the center, there is a large hill with a mansion atop it.
Laws of Physics:
1. Magic, in the elements Fire, Water, Ice, Radiation, Plot, Chaos, Arcana, Electricity, Wind, and Earth.

I think now I shall create a large ocean that within shall start the beginning of all Water-based life. I also create the concept that animals will change over generations to adapt to their environment.

Posted May 9, '13 at 6:12pm

danwar123

danwar123

945 posts

Name: Marcus Holy
World: A White void, with a medium sized island keeping from falling, by a special artifact in the center of the island. It's covered in large metal lumps, made of Eretonium, as well as a small patch on the bottom. There's a small pond of water in the middle. Some Eretonium is underground as well. Large water monsters fly through the air, while other roam the earth. There's a sun as well. There's a firey island near the Ice Planet. The Firey one is covered in Volcanoes
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
------------------------
Animal Encyclopedia:
Aquanoids: [EXTINCT] Large, Water monsters that walk on land.
Hydrontors: [EXTINCT] Medium Flying Water Monsters.
Glacianoids: Evolved Aquanoids, made of Ice.
Cyrontors: Evolved Hydrontors, made of Ice.
Murdoon: Horrible Lava Creatures
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures

i throw them together(make a bridge to the hot island)and watch what happens.

Posted May 9, '13 at 6:25pm

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

World:
Laws of Physics:

ok... I'll be more specific... I'll put into effect all the current laws of physics. how about that? it would be a waste of time to type them all out, besides I might miss one...

Posted May 9, '13 at 6:52pm

danwar123

danwar123

945 posts

bump