Forums

ForumsForum Games

[Request] Create Reality (A Fun Sandbox-like RPG)

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:29am

danwar123

danwar123

995 posts

i put some bacteria in the pond.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:32am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

542 posts

Name: Evilsweetblock
World: White emptiness with a small island made of bluish dirt in the middle.
Laws of Physics:
1.  Magic does indeed exist.
2. The power of most magicks is in the form of a bluish stone called "Magicite"
Level: 1
XP: 0/5

I add a small lake in the center of the island.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:41am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Name: Michael Lee
World: A White void, with three small globes of water.  The first has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, and is very large. The second has one of Ozone and Carbon Dioxide, and is nearly as large. The third has an odd.. green mixture of all four chemicals, and is medium sized. They all have a small layer of Earth inside the water.
Laws of Physics:

The meteors clash together, forming a small layer of earth inside of each water area.

Name: Marcus Holy
World: A White void, with a medium sized island keeping from falling, by a special artifact in the center of the island. It's covered in large metal lumps, made of Eretonium, as well as a small patch on the bottom. There's a small pond of water in the middle. Some Eretonium is underground as well. Large metal monsters roam the land.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
Level:1
XP:0/5

There are large traces of Eretonium in the water. The bacteria absorb it, and become huge metal monsters. They breed and breed and breed, and soon the land is overrun by them. They're called "Ereachnoids".

World: White emptiness with a small island made of bluish dirt in the middle. It has a pond of purple magic essence, or Magica. Magicite, large bluish stones, dot the landscape.
Laws of Physics:
2. The power of most magicks is in the form of a bluish stone called "Magicite"

The pond is filled with purple magical essence, or Magicka. Magicite boulders begin to dot the landscape.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:44am

danwar123

danwar123

995 posts

i make another species,icenoids.
i then watch the large conflict they do...

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:45am

draick

draick

798 posts

World: A White void, with three small globes of water.  The first has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, and is very large. The second has one of Ozone and Carbon Dioxide, and is nearly as large. The third has an odd.. green mixture of all four chemicals, and is medium sized. They all have a small layer of Earth inside the water.
Laws of Physics:

I turn the earth inside the planets into semi-precious metal.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:52am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

World: A White void, with a medium sized island keeping from falling, by a special artifact in the center of the island. It's covered in large metal lumps, made of Eretonium, as well as a small patch on the bottom. There's a small pond of water in the middle. Some Eretonium is underground as well. Large metal monsters roam the land. Large Ice monsters do as well, and there are Metal Ice monsters now as well.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
------------------------
Animal Encyclopedia:
Ereachnoids: Large metal monsters, made of Eretoniums
Icenoids: Large Ice Monsters
Ereiceals: Medium Frozen Eretonium Monsters
-----------------------

The Icenoids and Ereachnoids battle, and battle for ages and ages, smashing a bit of Eretonium, and tearing up a bit of ground. Eventually, some of them breed together, and create Ereiceals.

World: A White void, with three small globes of water.  The first has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, and is very large. The second has one of Ozone and Carbon Dioxide, and is nearly as large. The third has an odd.. green mixture of all four chemicals, and is medium sized. They all have a small layer of Somewhat precious corroded metal inside the water.
Laws of Physics:

The metal begins to Corrode, and rust from the water, though the core of the Spheres is even more valuable now.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:55am

danwar123

danwar123

995 posts

i finally exterminate all life forms and recreate everything untill the part when the bacteria turn into metal beasts.i put paches of dirt where they obsorbed the metal.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 12:57am

draick

draick

798 posts

World: A White void, with three small globes of water.  The first has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, and is very large. The second has one of Ozone and Carbon Dioxide, and is nearly as large. The third has an odd.. green mixture of all four chemicals, and is medium sized. They all have a small layer of Somewhat precious corroded metal inside the water.
Laws of Physics:

I cover the core of each planet with a large layer of earth, raising mounds of earth to create islands of different sizes. I do not create islands on the second planet.

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 1:07am

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

542 posts

.Character Sheet:
World: Empty emptiness
Laws of Physics:
2. Survival of the fittest.
4. There is no law 3 of the law of physics
5. Law 4 and this one are both pointless.

I create a race of pirhanas to swim in the lake, adapted to not be effected by the magika.
I also create a large sea monster that runs the lake basically and watch it eat the pirhanas :D

(P.S how do you get XP?)

Posted Apr 28, '13 at 1:08am

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

World: A White void, with a medium sized island keeping from falling, by a special artifact in the center of the island. It's covered in large metal lumps, made of Eretonium, as well as a small patch on the bottom. There's a small pond of water in the middle. Some Eretonium is underground as well. Large water monsters fly through the air, while other roam the earth.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
------------------------
Animal Encyclopedia:
Aquanoids: Large, Water monsters that walk on land.
Hydrontors: Medium Flying Water Monsters.
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures
----------------------

(You... murderer!)
The bacteria absorb the water, and some fly up into the air, becoming Hydrontors, while others climb out of the pond, and become Aquanoids. The rest just stay Bacteria.

World: A White void, with three small globes of water. The first has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, and is very large. The second has one of Ozone and Carbon Dioxide, and is nearly as large. The third has an odd.. green mixture of all four chemicals, and is medium sized. They all have a small layer of Somewhat precious and slightly corroded metal inside the water. The metal is surrounded by Earth, on each planet. There are multiple different sized islands on each planet, except the second. There are patches of green on the islands of Planet Three.
Laws of Physics:

You do so. A bit of green appears on the islands of the Third planet, though not the First. Now what?