Forums

ForumsForum Games

[Request] Create Reality (A Fun Sandbox-like RPG)

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 7:12pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

Name: Titus
World: A Blood Red Void, with large chunks of Serpentinium scattered around.
Laws of Physics:
Level: 1
XP: 0/5

I create a point of heavy gravity at the center of the void, so all the rocks will fly together. I name the resulting planet Wraith.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 7:30pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

World: A Blood Red Void, with a planet forged our of Serpentinium, called Wraith. It's filled with multiple cracks, the size of large canyons. A Medium sized moon made of Limestone orbits the Planet.
Level: 2
XP: 0/10

It smashes together, with multiple cracks resulting, the size of large canyons. +5 XP. (Level-up Reward): A Large rock, made of Limestone, crashes right into the planets gravity, orbiting as a moon.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 8:42pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

World: A Blood Red Void, with a planet forged out of Serpentinium, called Wraith. It's filled with multiple cracks, the size of large canyons. A Medium sized moon made of Limestone orbits the Planet.
XP: 0/10

I rename the planet Hive, and the moon Lime. I then double the size of the current void, then I make the new part of the void light blue. The space in between the two voids is an inky black.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 8:45pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

World: A Blood Red Void, with a planet forged out of Serpentinium, called Hive. It's filled with multiple cracks, the size of large canyons. A Medium sized moon made of Limestone orbits the Planet, named Lime. There's a zone of Violet at the edge of this void and the next, which is Light Blue.
XP: 3/10

+3 XP. In the inky black, the other two colors seep together, creating a large Violet area between the Voids.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 8:54pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

4,945 posts

Name: The Author
World:
Laws of Physics:

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 9:02pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

Name: The Author
World: An Empty WhiteVoid
Laws of Physics:

What do you do first?

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 9:09pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

World: A Blood Red Void, with a planet forged out of Serpentinium, called Hive. It's filled with multiple cracks, the size of large canyons. A Medium sized moon made of Limestone orbits the Planet, named Lime. There's a zone of Violet at the edge of this void and the next, which is Light Blue.
XP: 3/10

I create a new mineral and name it Alantium. I make a planet out of this new mineral in the blue void. It is equal in size to hive. I name the planet Atlantis.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 9:12pm

blk2860

blk2860

10,660 posts

World: A Blood Red Void, with a planet forged out of Serpentinium, called Hive. It's filled with multiple cracks, the size of large canyons. A Medium sized moon made of Limestone orbits the Planet, named Lime. There's a zone of Violet at the edge of this void and the next, which is Light Blue. In the blue Void, there's a planet created out of Atlantium, dubbed Atlantis.
Planets: 2, Atlantis and Hive.
XP: 8/10

You do so. A bit of purple gas seeps into it's atmosphere as well as the blue... +5 XP.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 9:40pm

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

darnit BLK! acknowledge that I created a molten and rocky planet, close orating to the star Lumen.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 9:43pm

SubZero007

SubZero007

973 posts

World: A Blood Red Void, with a planet forged out of Serpentinium, called Hive. It's filled with multiple cracks, the size of large canyons. A Medium sized moon made of Limestone orbits the Planet, named Lime. There's a zone of Violet at the edge of this void and the next, which is Light Blue. In the blue Void, there's a planet created out of Atlantium, dubbed Atlantis.
Planets: 2, Atlantis and Hive.
XP: 8/10

I create a Sun-like star near Atlantis, and a small, blue star near Hive.