Forums

ForumsForum Games

[Request] Create Reality (A Fun Sandbox-like RPG)

Thread Locked

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 10:01pm

draick

draick

798 posts

Name: Michael Lee
World: A White void, with three small globes of water. The first has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen, and is very large, it is named Vesuvius. It requires 4382 hours per rotation. The second has one of Ozone and Carbon Dioxide, and is nearly as large. It requires 72 hours per rotation. The third has an odd.. green mixture of all four chemicals, and is medium sized. It requires 24 hours per rotation. They all have a small layer of Somewhat precious and slightly corroded metal inside the water. The metal is surrounded by Earth, on each planet. There are multiple different sized islands on each planet, except the second. On Vesuvius, the ground is a bloody crimson, the trees are made out of stone and have large spikes sticking out of them, and the fruits, and miscellaneous are poison, as well as all plant life being blood shaded. On Planet Three, the Plants and ground are regular green. On Vesuvius, there are large lakes of lava, and medium sized islands. Instead of water, it's all obsidian, and the core there is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. On Planet Two, there's a small Undersea Civilization, inhabited by Mermetals.
Laws of Physics:
---------------------------
Creature Encyclopedia:
Klifs: Bipedal, Peaceful, feline race, living on Planet 3.
Wulfs: Bipedal, Large, Barbaric, Wolflike race, living on Planet 3.
Klulves: A Medium, Neutral, Feline/Wolf race, residing on Planet 3.
Steelfish: Medium, Steel Fish, living on Planet 2 and 3.
Gorms: Large Boar-like, Obsidian Shelled, Lava creatures, living on Planet 1.
Hellhounds: Demonic Wulfs living on Planet One.
Hellcats: Demonic Klifs living on Planet one.
Hellklulves: Demonic Klulves living on Planet One.
Titanglers: Mutated Angler-like Steelfish, from Planet two.
Mermetals: Telepathic Metal men, with the lower body of a giant Steelfish, from Planet 2. They are quite intelligent.
Sea Serpents: Large, Sea monsters, from Planet two.
Hydrontors: Medium Flying Water Monsters, originating from far away.
Ereachnoids: Large metal monsters, made of Eretonium, coming from far away.
Magicarn: Magic Land Monster, from galaxies far away.
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures.
Level: 2
XP: 1/10

I name planet two Nairi and planet three Terra. Afterwards, I changed the Void from white to black and dot it with stars. Next, I send two more avatars of me to Vesuvius and Nairi so that all three avatars can tell me what the current state of the planets are. Finally, I go to where Arcanine is and observe it. If I can't go there then I just start smashing meteors together in a part of the void where the three planets won't be disturbed.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 11:33pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Name: The Author
World: An Empty WhiteVoid
Laws of Physics:
Level: 1
XP: 0/5

Let's see...I create an expansive, flat land with several natural features such as mountains and canyons.

Posted Apr 29, '13 at 11:41pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

623 posts

Name: Evilsweetblock
World: White emptiness with a small island made of bluish dirt in the middle. It has a pond of purple magic essence, or Magica. Magicite, large bluish stones, dot the landscape. A Large Magicoid, or Magicka Sea Monster eats all of the tiny Auranhas, or Magic Piranhas.
Laws of Physics:
1.  Magic does indeed exist.
2. The power of most magicks is in the form of a bluish stone called "Magicite"
Creature Encyclopedia:
Auranha: Magic Piranha [EXTINCT]
Magicoid: Magic Sea Monster
Magicarn: Magic Land Monster
Auraptor: A Magical Raptor
Archbacteria: Oxygen producing bacteria
Phytobacteria: Tiny sun absorbers.

Ok then... Do everything else exept the plant thing. also I want to sun to actually be a molten planet thats inhabited by magic stone golems called "Pyrotheans" (Pi-Ro-Thee-inz) Which is a result of stone completely covered a magicite rock, specialized in a certain  element (in this case, Fire) and coems to life. these pyrotheans are very aggressive and occasionaly fight eachother.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 1:51am

LupusAureus

LupusAureus

124 posts

Name: Aureus Petra
World: A Gray Void, with a large core of a planet in the middle. The core is covered with Sar, a hard rock.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
XP: 4/5

I start to to add large amounts of soil and infuse it with minerals commonly found in Earth. Then, I dig make a large hole, then fill it with water. I also make smaller size holes elsewhere and fill it up with water too. I then start to create an atmosphere made of oxygen, nitrogen, carbon dioxide, ammonium sulfate and helium. I make a sun colored Purple and make the planet in a livable position from the sun (I'm posting much because I can't go on all the time.

Posted Apr 30, '13 at 9:00pm

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

This topic desperately needs a bump up.

Posted May 1, '13 at 10:05am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

can I join?

Name: Lazing D. Zebal
World:
Laws of Physics:

Posted May 1, '13 at 10:08am

BlazingZelda

BlazingZelda

884 posts

Wait a sec.. I'm not human. so I don't need a gender. and if I am human then I'm dead...

Posted May 1, '13 at 4:20pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

623 posts

Allow me,

BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Posted May 1, '13 at 5:08pm

blk2860

blk2860

3,686 posts

Sorry guys, a lot of stuffs been coming up. Also, God, this game is popular.

Name: Titus
World: A Blood Red Void, with a planet forged out of Serpentinium, called Hive. It's filled with multiple cracks, the size of large canyons. A Medium sized moon made of Limestone orbits Hive, named Lime. There's a zone of Violet at the edge of this void and the next, which is Light Blue. In the blue Void, there's a planet created out of Atlantium, dubbed Atlantis. By Hive, there's a small blue star, while by Atlantis, there's a star similar to the Sun.
Planets: 2, Atlantis and Hive.
XP: 8/10

The star is placed a bit too close, though still safe for life. It becomes sort of like a Gigantic warm sauna.

Name: Michael Lee
World: A void of Black, dotted with stars, containing three planets. The First, Vesuvius, has an atmosphere of Hydrogen and Nitrogen. It is very large, and it require 4382 hours per rotation. The ground there is a bloody crimson, while the trees are stone, having large spikes. The Fruits and Vegetables growing on the blood shaded plants are all poisonous. There are large lakes of lava, and the ocean is almost completely obsidian and lava. The core is 9976 degrees Fahrenheit. The Second planet, dubbed Nairi, has an atmosphere of Ozone, and Carbon Dioxide, being nearly as large as Vesuvius. It has a humongous undersea empire, thousands of years ahead of it's time, inhabited by Mermetals. Nairi takes 72 hours per rotation. The Third, and last, planet, has an atmosphere of a green mixture of all of the previous gasses mentioned. It is called Terra, and has the most population. The plants flourish there, and the ground is a deep shade of green. It has many small villages of Klifs, Wulfs, and Klulves. These are the only creatures with religion, worshipping Michael Lee, though most Wulfs worship Arcanine. It requires 24 hours each rotation. Terra has three continents. All three planets have cores of slightly corroded precious metals, surrounded by Earth, Rocks, and Dirt.
Laws of Physics:
---------------------------
Creature Encyclopedia:
Klifs: Bipedal, Peaceful, feline race, living on Terra.
Wulfs: Bipedal, Large, Barbaric, Wolflike race, living on Terra.
Klulves: A Medium, Neutral, Feline/Wolf race, residing on Terra.
Steelfish: Medium, Steel Fish, living on Nairi and Terra.
Gorms: Large Boar-like, Obsidian Shelled, Lava creatures, living on Vesuvius.
Hellhounds: Demonic Wulfs living on Vesuvius.
Hellcats: Demonic Klifs living on Vesuvius.
Hellklulves: Demonic Klulves living on Vesuvius.
Titanglers: Mutated Angler-like Steelfish, from Nairi.
Mermetals: Telepathic Metal men, with the lower body of a giant Steelfish, from Nairi. They are quite intelligent.
Sea Serpents: Large, Sea monsters, from Nairi.
Hydrontors: [EXTINCT] Medium Flying Water Monsters, originating from far away.
Ereachnoids: Large metal monsters, made of Eretonium, coming from far away.
Magicarn: Magic Land Monster, from galaxies far away.
Bacteria: Microscopic Water Creatures.
XP: 1/10

(It took me a long time to organize your World description again. It's a lot better now.) You see that Arcanine is a giant beast wolf, and it roams the Void. Maybe you should move the Wulfs to a new planet, and divide the Klulves, so half live on each. Eventually, when space travel is discovered, they can meet up again. The one from Vesuvius reports that the Hydrontors dissolved, going extinct, and that there are many active volcanoes there. Also, the Hellhounds and Hellcats are at war, and there are many abandoned sanctuaries and villages. The last thing it reports, is that most water is completely destroyed. The one from Nairi says that the Mermetals are the most advanced creatures, and at this rate, they'll discover space travel within weeks. Maybe you should drive them to extinction, and bury most of their cities under sand... The one from Terra, reports that most of the island have formed into three continents. Also, there have been frequent Earthquakes.

Name: The Author
World: A huge, flat world, expanding as far as the eye can see, with few landforms, such as Mountains and Canyons.
Laws of Physics:

(Your world reminds me of Minecraft's flat setting.)
Now what?

World: White emptiness with a small island made of bluish dirt in the middle. It has a pond of purple magic essence, or Magica. Magicite, large bluish stones, dot the landscape. A Large Magicoid, or Magicka Sea Monster eats all of the tiny Auranhas, or Magic Piranhas. There's a large Firey planet nearby, inhabited with Pyrotheans.
Laws of Physics:
Creature Encyclopedia:
Pyrotheans: Angry, horrible, Fire monsters.

And then?

Name: Aureus Petra
World: A Gray Void, with a large core of a planet in the middle. The core is covered with Sar, a hard rock. The Sar is covered with Soil, infused with minerals. It has a large purple sun nearby, and the Atmosphere has Nitrogen, Oxygen, Carbon Dioxide, Ammonium Sulfate, and Helium.
Laws of Physics:
1. Gravity
XP: 4/5

Okay, your world is still pretty barren, and at that, a bit dull, considering it's just a huge grassland. What next?

Name: Lazing D. Zebal
World: A White Void
Laws of Physics:

What do you do first?

Posted May 1, '13 at 5:23pm

evilsweetblock

evilsweetblock

623 posts

Ok, fro the depths of the fire planet a the god of fire migicks is born. He is a beast, full of rage and hatred. His name is ifrit, the fire demon. the pyrothe
ans worship him.

World: White emptiness with a small island made of bluish dirt in the middle. It has a pond of purple magic essence, or Magica. Magicite, large bluish stones, dot the landscape. A Large Magicoid, or Magicka Sea Monster eats all of the tiny Auranhas, or Magic Piranhas. There's a large Firey planet nearby, inhabited with Pyrotheans.
Laws of Physics:
Creature Encyclopedia:
Pyrotheans: Angry, horrible, Fire monsters.