ForumsNews and Feedbackrank of player according to quests completed

3 3160
newuser1234
newuser1234
23 posts
Constable

i think there should be an option to earn ranks/levels based on the no. of quests one has earned, type of quests (hard, medium, easy) no of games played/favorited and a list displaying it. (like on another sites..)

• 3 Replies
GhostOfMatrix
GhostOfMatrix
15,620 posts
Herald

The games played / favourites to earn ranks is a bad idea, simply because it can be easily abused.

UnleashedUponMankind
UnleashedUponMankind
7,043 posts
Grand Duke

Hmm... If AG set a system with ranks they have to adjust it with each set of new quests, eighter set new borders for the ranks or make new ranks.
If they have to adjust the borders it can be annoying for the users, cuz its easy to loose a rank then, and if you dont have the passion for a game your rank is lost, only because is nothing you prefered, not the best way i would say... not to mention the flood of threads like "i loose my rank,whats wrong?"^^
On the other hand they may must set new ranks which can be a lil annoynig for the stuff, ranks over ranks over ranks... also not a good system in the end, at the start it could be ok, but if the count of quests is raising higher and higher it could be a problem.

newuser1234
newuser1234
23 posts
Constable

it can be a user's level (like completing each easy quest -5 points each etc.,) and ur overall points based on which ur level will be decided (like for reaching level 2 on armorgames u need 50 points more) will be shown on armorgames.
this should allow more n more games to have quests, another reason for playing the games again. n have more competition among players.

Showing 1-3 of 3