Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Jun 7, '13 at 8:59pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

526 posts

Name: Mountain Dew
Description: Finally free from his slavery of carrying rocks, this young man plans to finally mine rocks himself and be the one to profit from them.
Currency: $0
Arms: Gorgon 9/9
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Healthy
Items: Pickaxe, Knife, Medical Kit

(Sorry didn't see your post there.)

The wall is completely covered in graffiti and tags, the parts visible through *****s in the paint look rough and grey.
Inspecting the elevator you find a trap-door on the floor inside said elevator.

Name:5
Description:The number that comes after 4
Currency:$5.
Arms: IM A NUMBER
Armour:IM A NUMBER
State:Numerical
Items:THE NUMBER 5

I really hope your joking/trolling. Also do you have Atlantic complex?

Name: Ilden Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Currency: $10

Arms:Barb Spitter 3/4

Armour:  Gas Mask

Items: , knife, Barb Spitter x1, Medical Kit, white rock, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal, Folding-shoulder-stock,
Machine-pistol 25/25, Pick Axe

You really more have to crawl into the tunnel, inside the tunnel you can hear weird music reverberating from the rocks. After crawling for about an hour you come to a exit leading into a brightly lit area.
You enter a lab room, the floor is shiny chrome and a series of desk host beakers and other scientific equipment. The lab is empty of people, there is a single door leading out. On the far wall is a giant orange splat-stain on the wall. Ominously , the floor is in many places, littered with spent cartridges.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 12:11am

Zyba

Zyba

91 posts

Description: Finally free from his slavery of carrying rocks, this young man plans to finally mine rocks himself and be the one to profit from them.

I open the trapdoor and observe what is beneath it.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 6:08am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

526 posts

There is a circular tunnel leading down, with a metal ladder painted red.
After climbing down you find yourself in a small room with walls of welded brass. There are two heavy-duty doors leading out of the room.

Posted Jun 8, '13 at 9:39am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Items: , knife, Barb Spitter x1, Medical Kit, white rock, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal, Folding-shoulder-stock,

"Hello?!" my character calls, Ilden far less careful than I. But still, the gun it as the ready.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 1:35am

Zyba

Zyba

91 posts

I go through the door closer to my right.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 2:06am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

526 posts

There's no response but the door across from you opens with a sighing sound. There is a icy breeze coming from the door.

You enter a armory, a small almost pantry sized room with two shelves covered in weapons. Mostly the room is full of cheap carbines and shotguns but several high quality items stand out. Namely, a commando knife, some carbon-fiber gloves and a weapon-suppressor.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 3:37am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Shoot the door! XD

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 7:52pm

Zyba

Zyba

91 posts

I take quick glance for other people before taking the commando knife, carbon-fiber gloves and the weapon-suppressor.

Posted Jun 9, '13 at 9:57pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

526 posts

Arms:Barb Spitter 2/4

The darts are only wood and so cant actually cause much direct damage to the metal door, but they stick into it and the spare energy half smashes the door of its hinges.
There's a girlish giggling sound from behind the door...

Items: Pickaxe, Knife, Medical Kit, Commando knife, carbon-fiber gloves, silencer.

As you stuff the stuff into your pack a inebriated man stumbles into the armory and collapses overturning a crate and spilling rifle-ammunition everywhere.

Posted Jun 10, '13 at 7:31am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Arms:Barb Spitter 2/4

"Who is in there?" Ilden calls. "I- ...We have you surrounded!" He says, considering backing out. I came here for ore, nothing else. Can I use the machine-pistol? would I know how?

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!