Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted May 3, '13 at 7:24am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

(I will hack at the $50 per kilo rock, my apologize, had to log out quickly.)

Posted May 3, '13 at 11:29pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

463 posts

Name:Med
Description: A 25 year old mercenary eager to gain some cash
Currency: $10
Arms: Colt Predator 6/6
Armour: Gas Mask,Kevlar
State: Healthy
Items: Pick-axe, knife.

The heavy duty metal door has greyish water seeping through the seems, on the ground near the door you find a battered leather briefcase.

Name: Ilden Rendegraver
Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.
Arms: Pick-axe, Barb Spitter 4/4
Armour:  Gas Mask
Items: , knife, Barb Spitter x1, Medical Kit,

You take a swing and a well-sized chunk of mineral brakes of, the mineral is porous, lighter and more brittle than it looks.

Name: Millia Farsight
Description: Millia was trained by her father to fire over incredibly long distances under harsh conditions, giving her an affinity for sniper rifles and an appreciation for guns that can kill someone in one effective shot. She took to mining because she needed the money, and the only clear ways of doing so were either mining or prostitution, and the latter is VERY unfavorable.
Currency: $40
Arms: Waster 1/1
Armour: Gas Mask

You go down into the mine via an elevator,
the mine, the chamber is quite long and not very wide, originally this was a coal mine but someone accidentally set fire the the coal so the whole far wall is ablaze with smoldering flames, there's another elevator leading out.

Posted May 3, '13 at 11:36pm

SectoidMedic

SectoidMedic

192 posts

I open the briefcase

Posted May 4, '13 at 6:26am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

463 posts

Name:Med
Description: A 25 year old mercenary eager to gain some cash
Arms: Colt Predator 6/6
Armour: Gas Mask,Kevlar

( Sectoid, please remember to post post your character sheet above what you do.)

Inside you find a sealed letter, a ominous block of metal with a small screen, and a silencer.

Posted May 4, '13 at 9:08am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

I bag the rock, then, I do abit of prospecting, Does this rock contain anything in small quantity among the ambient mineals?

Posted May 4, '13 at 3:13pm

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Description: Millia was trained by her father to fire over incredibly long distances under harsh conditions, giving her an affinity for sniper rifles and an appreciation for guns that can kill someone in one effective shot. She took to mining because she needed the money, and the only clear ways of doing so were either mining or prostitution, and the latter is VERY unfavorable.

Well, I better GTFO before my gas mask dies from coal smoke.

Posted May 5, '13 at 1:57am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

463 posts

No.
As you sit around looking at rocks you hear a strange snuffling sound coming from the tunnel leading deeper.

Don't worry, if you stay near the flaming coal/crude oil bonfire for to long the gas-mask could clog, but you'd easily be able to brush the ash off the mesh.

Posted May 5, '13 at 4:06am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

I shoot at it!!!

Posted May 6, '13 at 12:31am

Chess341

Chess341

43 posts

Name: Sarah Curtis
Description: One of few female members of society to take to the mines, Sarah mines so she can help feed her sister Tracy and her mother. In the mines she prefers to talk before shooting, but she has her Dad's old gun just in case.
Arms: None
Armor: Kevlar, Gas Mask.
Items: Pick-axe, knife, Dad's Old Double Barrel.

Her Dad's shotgun is just for story and it cost $150 for repairs, is that okay? Anyway I want to start outside of city limits.

Posted May 6, '13 at 1:01am

Kylelolcat

Kylelolcat

542 posts

Well, in that case, I'm going to see if there's a way down further in...preferably away from the fire.

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!