Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Sep 24, '13 at 10:46pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $195
Arms: Gorgon 9/9, Hagwraith micro 20/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Healthy,
Items: Pick-axe, knife, med-kit, smashed bottle

I reach up and pick one of the low-hanging fruits, relishing a breath of fresh air after being underground for some time. "I could seriously get used to this," I mumble through a full mouth.

Posted Sep 25, '13 at 2:41am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

463 posts

Name: Quiller Hersh
Description: Quiller Grew up in a harsh family 3 older brothers and 1 older sister, his mom died giving birth to him his dad hated him for it. his father made him help pay the bills unlike his brothers and sister. his father constently abused him until one day he hit his dad with a bat across the face. his dad died and his brothers and sister left to live life in the city, Quiller soon discovered a job to pay so he could start over mining.
Currency: $50
Arms: Colt Predator 6/6
Armour: Rebreather mask
State: Healthy
Items: Pick-axe, knife. Speed-loader (6)

You scour the floor around the nest,
there is a few bones lying around and- actually there are quite a lot of bones strewn upon the ground. Among the ivory piles you find a charged speed-loader.
(A circular ring of metal with spaces for ammunition cartridges that matches the size of a revolvers cylinder, used for faster reloads.)

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!

Whatever fruit you picked seems to have a defense mechanism for being eaten by the wrong species as the originally sweet flesh turns rapidly sour.
Alazzander keeps trying to find a item of fruit to eat but Penny keeps stopping him, because she fears they may be poison.

Alazzander: That one looks tasty.
Penny: That's a Harrow Fruit they're deadly poisonous.
Alazzander: What about that one?
Penny: They taught me that that one would have you vomiting your guts out for hours.
Alazzander: Did they tell how it tasted?
Penny: Keep moving.

Eventually Alazzander finds a single tiny little withered berry that Penny tells him is fine to eat.

Posted Sep 25, '13 at 7:43am

sasukemystery

sasukemystery

508 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Description: Exiled from the Brotherhoods of Assassin clan, he is now looking to find gold and continue his dream of being the best Assassin there is.
Currency: $10
Arms: Uzi 25/25
Armour: Gas mask
Items: Pick-axe, knife, Medical kit.

Country Side

Posted Sep 25, '13 at 8:31am

Talonwood

Talonwood

374 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Arms: None
Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Bruised.

Items: ,Medical Kit, white rock, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal
, Pick Axe. Barb-spitter 0/4,
k17 micro assault-rifle 10/20,

I sell the white rock for its price. Decide to keep the yellow one. I try to argue for more, regarding the price of the barb-spitter.

Posted Sep 25, '13 at 10:07am

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

I hate the future..

Posted Sep 25, '13 at 6:24pm

sinboss

sinboss

81 posts

Description: Quiller Grew up in a harsh family 3 older brothers and 1 older sister, his mom died giving birth to him his dad hated him for it. his father made him help pay the bills unlike his brothers and sister. his father constently abused him until one day he hit his dad with a bat across the face. his dad died and his brothers and sister left to live life in the city, Quiller soon discovered a job to pay so he could start over mining.

I then pick it up and continue to look for minerals.

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 10:19am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

463 posts

Name: Viet Anh
Description: Exiled from the Brotherhoods of Assassin clan, he is now looking to find gold and continue his dream of being the best Assassin there is.
Arms: Uzi 25/25
Armour: Gas mask
Items: Pick-axe, knife, Medical kit.

Would you rather go to a mine where they scour mud for bits of gold, a mine where they mine coal.

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Currency: $70
Arms: None
Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Bruised.

Items: ,Medical Kit, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal
, Pick Axe. Barb-spitter 0/4,
k17 micro assault-rifle 10/20,

Godmund tells you that the barb-spitter is half clogged with mud, empty of ammo and has the words Al-ice waz here scratched into the barrel.

The three of you continue down the path onto some lightly forested hills, eventually the land slopes down and the trees degrade to leafless skeletons. There is a hint of cream colored fur on the edge of your vision and Penny growls "Fen-wolves..."
Prompting Alazzander to take out his pistol, she starts walking a little faster.

There are no minerals on the floor, but you spy a fist sized lump of coal jutting out of the wall across from you. As you move to inspect it you feel damp breath on the back of your neck and hear a low growl.

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 6:45pm

sinboss

sinboss

81 posts

I quickly unholster my weapon and aim it at it.

Posted Sep 26, '13 at 11:25pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

I pull out the gorgon and put my shiv in my jacket pocket. Then I start singing  punk lyrics at the top of my lungs.

Posted Sep 27, '13 at 2:30am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

463 posts

You spin around to find a large reptilian beast with brightly colored scales and frills. It's leaning close to you and practically salivating.
As you draw your gun it bristles and gives you a unerring stare.

Penny hisses for you to shut up and Alazzander looks at you like you've gone insane. There is a loud sound of splintering wood and a tree near you is uprooted as a giant wolf with curly white hair charges at you.
Apparently fen-wolves don't like punk.

The wolf is at least a metre and a half wide at the shoulders and a good six foot tall, as it growls at you you see that it's teeth are small and plentiful.

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!