Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Oct 6, '13 at 11:08pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $195
Arms: Hagwraith micro 20/20 (20) Gorgon 5/9
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Healthy,
Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit,

I decide to let Alazannder hang on to the gorgon at least until we're out of the marshes. "You're definitely going to need that gun man.This is gonna suck!"

Posted Oct 7, '13 at 1:01am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

328 posts

Name: Edward Neo
Description: Edward is a mysterious and shy boy, he's 20 years old. He is very intelectual and smart. After a tragedy, he was forced to become a miner to earn his living.
Currency: 0
Arms: Gorgon (8/8)
Armour: Rebreather mask
State: Healthy
Items: Pick-axe, knife.

Do I recognize that gem? Anyway, I keep mining the ore.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 1:07am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

486 posts

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Arms: Hagwraith micro 20/20 (20)

Alazzander thanks you for the gorgon, and you set off again. leaving the wolves corpse behind. "For future reference don't sing the Dead Kennedys while wolves are stalking us, next time do the Doors." Penny tells you. The marshy land gets even more treacherous and you see several bizarre looking toads with no top jaw, flaunting knife-like teeth.

Description: Edward is a mysterious and shy boy, he's 20 years old. He is very intelectual and smart. After a tragedy, he was forced to become a miner to earn his living.
Items: Pick-axe, knife, turquoise gem,

The gem could pass for high quality emerald if it was a bit bluer and clearer, as it is you can't recognize it. The gem cracks and splinters after a few swings from your pick and you collect the reachable parts of it.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 1:33am

neoexdeath

neoexdeath

328 posts

Items: Pick-axe, knife, turquoise gem.

Well, it might be valuable. Anyway, I continue my way into the sewers.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 4:18am

Voyage2

Voyage2

194 posts

Name: Brhundle Capio
Description: Brhundle is from a poor family from Philippines. His parents don't know what to do to get money. His father decided to rob the bank. His father captured by Police and get jailed. However,Brhundle lived with his mother.
Currency: $10
Arms: Colt Predator
Armour: Kevlar / Gas Mask
Items: Pick - Axe / Knife

[Chooses Mine near the City]

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 8:23am

Talonwood

Talonwood

375 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraver

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.

Currency: $233
Arms: None
Armour:  Gas Mask

State: Bruised.

Items: ,Medical Kit, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ørevoks' Journal
, Pick Axe.,
k17 micro assault-rifle 10/20

I buy the kevlar, then if appropriate I set out to take the rest of the day/night off, probably buy myself some food and a place to stay. If possible.

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 10:05am

HempandHash

HempandHash

271 posts

I turn and ask Penny, "Should we be killing those? Are they dangerous?"

Posted Oct 8, '13 at 10:27am

Nerdsoft

Nerdsoft

1,049 posts

Name: Max Blunt
Description: A cold
Currency: $80
Arms: Snyder & Kemp
Armour: Rebreather
Items: Pick-axe, knife

I choose the mine outside the city limits.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 1:42am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

486 posts

Items: Pick-axe, knife, turquoise gem.

As you continue forward you eventually hear the sound of someone else sloshing through the sewer. Soon another miner comes into view a gothicly dressed young women with several tattoos including a Darkonian insignia and a string of binary across her wrist.

http://i951.photobucket.com/albums/ad353/Fezisdead/Ms_zps1c20dff1.jpg

Description: Brhundle is from a poor family from Philippines. His parents don't know what to do to get money. His father decided to rob the bank. His father captured by Police and get jailed. However,Brhundle lived with his mother.
Arms: Colt Predator 6/6

[ You're probably the only person who read ahead and
chose a loacation.  ;)  ]

Would you like to mine in a old flint mine or loot a old history museum?

The body-guard shrugs "I was taught to identify 250 types of dangerous fruit, the didn't teach me anything about toads. I guess anyone who tries eating a toad deserves what's coming to them."
Alazzander finds a small spot of dry land and suggests resting for an hour.

Name: Max Blunt
Description: A cold
Currency: $80
Arms: Snyder & Kemp
Armour: Rebreather
Items: Pick-axe, knife

[ your probably the second person to read ahead and choose a location in advance. =)   ]

Would you like to mine in a new fangled stone mine or a mine where they dig up bits of pure silver.

Posted Oct 9, '13 at 2:38am

Voyage2

Voyage2

194 posts

Arms: Colt Predator 6/6

[Chooses : Old Flint Mine]

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!