Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Nov 22, '13 at 5:15am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraverâ¨
Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨
Currency: $133
Arms: None
Armour: Gas Maskâ¨
State: Bruised.
â¨Items: ,Medical Kit, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ãrevoks' Journalâ¨, Pick Axe.,
k17 micro assault-rifle 9/10(20)

Don't like buses at all after that old woman just...

I hail a cab.

Posted Nov 23, '13 at 3:46pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $145
Arms: Hagwraith micro 20/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Healthy,

"Uh, driver, I hate to be a burden, but could you please hurry. We're in a bit of a rush."

Posted Nov 23, '13 at 6:48pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

Name: John
Description: A 23 year old miner wanting to earn some money.
Currency: $20
Arms: Concord-forger 6/6, Peasant's Regal HC 7/7
Rosenlead Maria 1/1
Armour: Gas mask, Kevlar vest
State: Healthy
Items: Pick-axe, knife, medical kit

There is a collector who wants to buy a few antique arms on the other side of the city.

Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨

The first cab you see has a miner and too rebels in it and you can hear someone humming "the yellow rose of Texas" from the hood.
The second one comes to a dead stop beside you due to traffic. It's empty save the cabby.

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!

The driver sighs "Any attempt to accelerate will leave us splattered all over the four wheel drive in front of us sir."

The Jigjam is looking at you fully now, and you can see a second one in the passenger seat wearing aviator glasses, he's polishing a bolt-action rifle.

Posted Nov 23, '13 at 7:02pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

"This is the longest light ever."

Posted Nov 25, '13 at 12:22am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

Traffic is actually being delayed by a man leading a bunch of sheep across the road. Most of these sheep have what you can only guess are illegal immigrants clinging to the underside of them.

The Be-eye-patched Jigjam pulls a silenced Snyder and Kemp pistol from the glove box.
"Uh oh," breaths Penny "He's recognized us."

Posted Nov 25, '13 at 12:24am

stealth_ninja05

stealth_ninja05

1,039 posts

Rosenlead Maria 1/1

There is a collector who wants to buy a few antique arms on the other side of the city.

I go there

Posted Nov 25, '13 at 6:35am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

I go ask the buys in the occupied cab If I can get a lift.

Posted Nov 25, '13 at 12:54pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x4

I flash the hagwraith through the window slump down in my seat a little.

Posted Nov 29, '13 at 2:34am

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,031 posts

Rosenlead Maria 1/1

You walk across the city-side for a good ten-minutes before coming to the man's house, a Victorian style mansion.

The cabby lets you in and asks where you want to go.

Items: Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x4

The Jigjam raises an eyebrow at the glimpse of the automatic pistols white frame, and responsively aims at your oh-so-tender eyeballs and fires...
Just as the line moves and the taxi jerks forward, the bullet hitting the edge off the car's door.
The cabby driver seems completely ignorant to the sound of silenced fire.

Posted Nov 29, '13 at 2:58am

stealth_ninja05

stealth_ninja05

1,039 posts

Rosenlead Maria 1/1

I knock on the door/ring the doorbell. Then I say, "I'm here to sell some old guns!"

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!