Forums

ForumsForum Games

War For Ore (Mining RPG)

Posted Dec 11, '13 at 11:43pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,034 posts

Name: Lurch
Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Currency: $145
Arms: (Unreachable) Hagwraith micro 16/20 (20)
Armour: Gas Mask
State: Healthy,
Items: (Unreachable) Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3

The other prisoner is in a blue bullet-proof get up and stained scarf.
He seems to be unconscious and you can't make out his face in the gloom. Only a head of blond hair, pale in the dark.
There is another bundle next to yours, supposedly his, consisting of a pack, and a chrome Snyder & Kemp stained pink.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 6:03pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

Description: Young punk-rocker and general low-life. He became a miner to further his knowledge of explosives so he might one day overthrow the government. Viva la Revolution!
Items: (Unreachable) Pick-axe, combat knife, med-kit, ,Paccer And Chesson Magnum's x3

I just start laughing uncontrollably.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 6:23pm

stealth_ninja05

stealth_ninja05

1,039 posts

Name: John
Description: A 23 year old miner wanting to earn some money.
Currency: $20
Arms: Rosenlead Maria 1/1
Armour: Gas mask, Kevlar vest
State: Healthy
Items: Damaged Pick-axe, medical kit

I look for my stuff.

Posted Dec 12, '13 at 11:59pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,034 posts

Your laughter echoes creepily around the room.
You can hear the sound of car fadedly and deduce that you must be near a high-way.

Name: John
Description: A 23 year old miner wanting to earn some money.
Currency: $20
Arms: Rosenlead Maria 1/1
Armour: Gas mask, Kevlar vest
State: Healthy
Items: Damaged Pick-axe, medical kit

You magnum and the P-Regal are on the desk. Before you can grab them the butler who let you in appears in the door way, swinging a lever-action rifle over his shoulder to aim at you.

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 3:43pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

I start weighing the pros and cons of this situation in my head. Good news is this definitely isn't a cop shop, my stuff is here, and I'm pretty sure I know the guy next to me. Bad news: I don't have rights here, I'm chained to a wall, and that guy might be super pissed.

Posted Dec 13, '13 at 7:42pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,034 posts

The other prisoner wakes up with a start and swings slightly in his chains,
he blinks blearily in the dark and mutters something about "unauthorized forcible imprisonment."

Posted Dec 14, '13 at 7:51am

Talonwood

Talonwood

503 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraverâ¨
Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨
Currency: $133
Arms: None
Armour: Gas Maskâ¨
State: Bruised.
â¨Items: ,Medical Kit, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ãrevoks' Journalâ¨, Pick Axe.,
k17 micro assault-rifle 9/10(20)

Am I still trapped in a taxi?

Posted Dec 14, '13 at 1:34pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

"Yo Merrin, what's up?"

Posted Dec 14, '13 at 5:37pm

lord0ftiki

lord0ftiki

1,034 posts

Name: Ilden A. Rendegraverâ¨
Description: Ilden was born in New Greenland, He has finally acquired a Pick-axe capable of actually breaking rock & the musculature required. Ilden has followed the Mineral-Rush, he intends to acquire enough money to buy the cure for his older brothers illness. Brass colored hair, dark brown eyes and coffee brown skin.â¨
Currency: $133
Arms: None
Armour: Gas Maskâ¨
State: Bruised.
â¨Items: ,Medical Kit, Yellow lump nick-named 'Ãrevoks' Journalâ¨, Pick Axe.,
k17 micro assault-rifle 9/10(20)

Yep. The taxi smells of old pineapple and Styrofoam.

Merrin squints in the direction of your voice. He looks unhealthily pale.
He stammers before saying "Is that you old Nick? Why is the devil always so informal?"

Posted Dec 14, '13 at 11:32pm

HempandHash

HempandHash

549 posts

"I'd like to think of myself more as satan incarnate than the devil himself," I laugh, "but c'mon man, you remember your old pal, Lurch. How've you been? You don't look so good."

Reply to War For Ore (Mining RPG)

You must be logged in to post a reply!